Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 05-02-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
Rob Rockcrawler

WTB inexensive fishfinder

Like the title says... I am surprised at how inexpensive these things are now. Since i fish from shore 99% of the time i always passed by the sections in the catalogs. Looks like they have gotten way more advanced in the past few years. If anyone has something kicking around i may be interested. GPS would be a cool feature to have. Id like to keep it under around 150 if possible.

Last edited by Rob Rockcrawler; 05-02-2012 at 04:33 PM..

Everything is better on the rocks.
Rob Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
chefseany

I have a humminbird piranha 170 that is 2 years old! I went up to a DSI and don't need 2! 30$ I live in Hampden ma and work in Palmer. Can meet some time if u want. Call 4135632131
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
chefseany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
Rob Rockcrawler

Thanks for the offer. But i just flipped through a cabelas catalog and realized that these things are pretty cheap now a days. I can grab one with gps for around 250.00. So i guess if anyone has something with GPS that is collecting dust i might be interested.

Everything is better on the rocks.
Rob Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote