Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-25-2022, 03:10 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
just going by what the NYT is saying. that’s a dead story, it mattered during the election and the left buried it.

this isnt why we give the press special constitutional
protections though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
let me guess your saying running or not running a story Is election interference ?

or Am I missing something? And wasn't the story ran? during the election I am Sure fox news covered it...

But still Havent seen what information was on the laptop . that you seem would have changed the election

yet Trump asking Ukraine for Dirt on Biden was what? Acceptable ? or Just politics
Old 03-25-2022, 03:40 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
let me guess your saying running or not running a story Is election interference ?

or Am I missing something? And wasn't the story ran? during the election I am Sure fox news covered it...

But still Havent seen what information was on the laptop . that you seem would have changed the election

yet Trump asking Ukraine for Dirt on Biden was what? Acceptable ? or Just politics
you think the fact that they buried the story during the election, and then later admitted the story was legit, had nothing to do with the election?

whatever…
Old 03-26-2022, 08:17 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
you think the fact that they buried the story during the election, and then later admitted the story was legit, had nothing to do with the election?

whatever…
That’s not my question are you calling it election interference?

To be clear I do not . nor do I see Trump asking for Dirt on Biden as election interference . But as Abuse of Power .

And just because a news outlet Did or did not running the same story as other outlets .

The story was run , any news consumer was not blocked or restricted in finding the story! A Goggle search would have provided the user with all available and current reports..

I just think your chasing the Press is the enemy Rabbit , and this proves it

Last edited by wdmso; 03-26-2022 at 08:50 AM..
Old 03-26-2022, 10:56 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
That’s not my question are you calling it election interference?

To be clear I do not . nor do I see Trump asking for Dirt on Biden as election interference . But as Abuse of Power .

And just because a news outlet Did or did not running the same story as other outlets .

The story was run , any news consumer was not blocked or restricted in finding the story! A Goggle search would have provided the user with all available and current reports..

I just think your chasing the Press is the enemy Rabbit , and this proves it
yes, the media ( except foxnews) obviously was reporting in a way to help the democrat get elected. they’ve been doing that without trying to hide it, since bush was in office. there are studies that show the percentage of positive and negative coverage each network gives to presidents and people
running for president. the data could not be more clear.

foxnews is in the bag for the gop. every single other tv station and newspaper and social
media platform, acts as the PR wing for the democrats. that’s not really debatable.
Old 03-26-2022, 01:06 PM   #5
spence

Quote:
y
foxnews is in the bag for the gop. every single other tv station and newspaper and social media platform, acts as the PR wing for the democrats. that’s not really debatable.
Are you ok?
Old 03-26-2022, 01:38 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Are you ok?
sure.

but if you deny that everyone other than fox is in the bag for democrats, you’re not.
Old 03-26-2022, 01:55 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
sure.

but if you deny that everyone other than fox is in the bag for democrats, you’re not.
Are you ok?
Old 03-26-2022, 01:40 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Are you ok?
harvard says i’m right, and that’s not even mentioning CNN and MSNBC!!

https://scholar.harvard.edu/barro/fi...almedia_bw.pdf