Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Sports Talk - Title Town

Sports Talk - Title Town Sports Talk - Our Home for the 2004/2007 World Champion Red Sox, Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX Champion Patriots! SEVENTEEN TIME NBA Champion Boston Celtics, 2011 winners of Lord Stanley's Cup Boston Bruins!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 02:00 PM   #1
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

UMass

Good game on Saturday, very entertaining. They have a tough game this week on the road against the Grizzley's though. Good to see a big turnout in Amherst as well.

"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
BrianS
Canal Junkie

Send a message via AIM to BrianS
I hope they fall flat on their faces.....

I think Don Brown is an absolute jackass and his offensive coordinator (Kevin Morris) is close behind him

I was HEAVILY recruited by him back in 94 when he was with Plymouth St... He and his staff came across as total and complete elitist donkeys.

I went to WPI instead.. Where I played for Kevin Morris who was head coach at the time.... He ended up not being much better. The rest of the coaching staff was awesome, but I wasnt impressed with Morris at all.

aim: SaltedBrian
BrianS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #3
rexhamer

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with their coaches, but I am behind my alma mater all the way to the national title. See you in Chattanooga!

"Time and tides wait for no man", ... and neither do the fish.
rexhamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:13 AM   #4
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

Good game last night. I didn't go to UMass but I think it's good for the school to get the national exposure as well as our state. I went and played at Worcester State back in 87-90 and played for a jackass. But my position coach and offensive coordinator were great. WPI is a good school with a good program. Good rivalry between WPI and WSC. I only played them once and we beat them pretty good but I know they've have a lot of success. My cousin just finished his 1st season at Endicott and I went to few games. It was fun to see the old NEFC teams again and it brought back a lot of great memories.

"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote