Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Does this make sense?

Jude Mohammad, an American citizen, wanted for planning an attack on the
Marine Base at Quantico is targeted in a drone attack after leaving the US, but
the 12-18? foreign terrorists, who killed 4 Americans in Benghazi, are targeted to bring back to the US to stand trial.

" Choose Life "
Old 05-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Fishpart
Keep The Change

We are no longer a nation that offers it citizens "Equal protection under the law."

No doubt Jude Mohammad was a bad guy, but if we will murder one American Citizen without due process, how many more will the Masterminds Murder?

“It’s not up to the courts to invent new minorities that get special protections,” Antonin Scalia
Old 05-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
FishermanTim

Kill 'em all and let (their) god sort it out afterwards!

We are no longer engaging in wars as we had over the past 200 years.
We are no longer defending ourselves against invading armies or assisting an allies in defending their boarders against invading forces.
We are now fighting against terrorist who "claim" they are fighting against any number of causes (which ever will get them the most press). They have no regrets about killing and maiming innocent people, claiming we (the US) have done so in their country, and yet it's THEY who use their own people as pawns, human sheilds and walking bombs, killing them to further their own cause and claim we did.

I listen to their rants and raves about whatever cause they are railing against, and all I hear is garbage. Rantings of a lost soul fighting a cause that they have no real knowlegde of, fighting for rewards that will only be received when they die (great plan, huh?) and complete disregard for any person or nation that doesn't acknowledge their way as the ONLY way, bow to their absurd demands for superiority (yeah, right) and allow them to do whatever the hell they please until they have to pay for their actions.

Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves, probably ashamed of what we have let happen to ourselves.

As I told my brother last night, we have corrupted our society to the point where victims of crimes have no rights, and criminals and terrorists have all the rights. It used to be "innocent until proven guilty" but now the focus isn't about proven guilt as much as destroy the credibility of the victims. Lawyers are so eager to better their own sorry existence they will ruin an innocent persons' life for a victory, regardless of what is right or wrong.

When I see and hear the news nowadays, I turn it off because there truly is no good news these days.

Remember that no good deed goes unpunished, and there are plenty of people in this world ready to do it!

I am a legend in my own mind!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #4
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post

As I told my brother last night, we have corrupted our society to the point where victims of crimes have no rights, and criminals and terrorists have all the rights. It used to be "innocent until proven guilty" but now the focus isn't about proven guilt as much as destroy the credibility of the victims!
Yes, and it's ok to profile Tea Party, Patriots and Conservatives by conviction, but we can't profile terrorists that are trying to wipe us off the face of the earth by looks.
Not PC, hypocrites.

" Choose Life "
Old 05-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
Slipknot
Super Moderator

in the meantime, a kindergarten kid has detention because he brought a small Lego gun small as a quarter to school.
I understand there must be no tolerance but come on

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.