Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-08-2020, 05:45 PM   #61
scottw

oh crap...just in...

“Fulton County has discovered an issue involving reporting from their work on Friday. Officials are at State Farm Arena to rescan their work from Friday,” Raffensperger said. “The Secretary of State has a monitor onsite, has sent additional investigators, and dispatched the Deputy Secretary of State as well to oversee the process to make sure to thoroughly secure the vote and protect all legal votes. Observers from both political parties are there as well.”

Brendan Keefe, chief investigator at Atlanta’s WXIA, says that the issue “*may* significantly affect the current Biden lead in Georgia.”
Old 11-08-2020, 06:47 PM   #62
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
oh crap...just in...

“Fulton County has discovered an issue involving reporting from their work on Friday. Officials are at State Farm Arena to rescan their work from Friday,” Raffensperger said. “The Secretary of State has a monitor onsite, has sent additional investigators, and dispatched the Deputy Secretary of State as well to oversee the process to make sure to thoroughly secure the vote and protect all legal votes. Observers from both political parties are there as well.”

Brendan Keefe, chief investigator at Atlanta’s WXIA, says that the issue “*may* significantly affect the current Biden lead in Georgia.”
And this impacts...

NOTHING
Old 11-08-2020, 09:56 PM   #63
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
And this impacts...

NOTHING
It may impact how long we can watch the idiots wave their “stop the steal” signs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-08-2020, 10:14 PM   #64
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
It may impact how long we can watch the idiots wave their “stop the steal” signs.
Yeah because democrats wouldn’t be doing the same thing except with some violence and property damage mixed in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	170809-transgender-military-ban-se-303p_ffab8839e8a60a65e18ac458e24658da.fit-560w.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	67466  

Last edited by scottw; 11-08-2020 at 11:00 PM..
Old 11-08-2020, 10:14 PM   #65
scottw

Quote:
And this impacts...

NOTHING
Not yet. Give it time😁
Old 11-08-2020, 10:46 PM   #66
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Not yet. Give it time😁
And so this is how the Trump presidency comes to an end with Scotty and the crappie fisherman defending him, sandwiched between death and dildoes in a landscaper's parking lot, while having to pay the charges on those 800 number pranks calls to their 'voter fraud' line.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-08-2020, 10:47 PM   #67
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
And so this is how the Trump presidency comes to an end with Scotty and the crappie fisherman defending him, sandwiched between death and dildoes in a landscaper's parking lot, while having to pay the charges on those 800 number pranks calls to their 'voter fraud' line.
you sound nervous
Old 11-08-2020, 11:04 PM   #68
Pete F.
Canceled

If Republicans had any real challenges to votes, they’d be in court. The thing about that is, you have to make actual factual allegations, not just assertions, & lawyers have a duty of candor to the court-they can’t make representations that they know are untrue.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:13 AM   #69
wdmso

Quote:
If Republicans had any real challenges to votes, they’d be in court. The thing about that is, you have to make actual factual allegations, not just assertions, & lawyers have a duty of candor to the court-they can’t make representations that they know are untrue.
Only Trump and Trumps TV lawyers and followers are making these representation , let’s see what the ones in front of the judges say. And how they plan on getting 50 thousand votes thrown out in penn 20k Wisconsin Michigan 146k Nevada 40k Arizona 20k.

But Arkansas Trump won by 337k I see dead people . Trump should file a lawsuit .. how did Biden get 100 thousand votes
Old 11-09-2020, 09:34 AM   #70
scottw

Quote:

If Republicans had any real challenges to votes, they’d be in court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

let’s see what the ones in front of the judges say.

you two need to get your stories straight...
Old 11-09-2020, 10:13 AM   #71
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump campaign examples of alleged voter fraud in Nevada turn out to be members of the military and their families who legally voted after being transferred to serve elsewhere.

The first person Rudy Giuliani called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during his press conference last week at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, next to Fantasy Island Adult Books, across from the Delaware Valley Cremation Center is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in NJ.
“Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.”

In 2000, the heaviest of political hitters & pre-eminent election lawyers flanked Gore & George Bush during the Florida recount.

Today, Trump has his A team:

Rudy Giuliani

Pam Bondi

C Lewandowski_

Matt Gaetz

Ted Cruz

Sekulow

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #72
Jim in CT

Quote:
right. if it hasn’t been decided already, it can’t be a valid claim.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:40 AM   #73
Pete F.
Canceled

The 2020 general election inspired record turnout, even amid a pandemic. The Democratic ticket prevailed for the presidency. Republicans gained House seats and state legislature majorities. You win some, you lose some, and that’s democracy for you.

If you don't get over it and spend the next 4 years looking backwards, you will waste that significant advantage.

Nobody likes a losing whiner and 78 million Americans voted against Trump.

So there are two Senate seats at stake in Georgia but folks are being asked to donate to a legal defense fund that is being used to settle campaign debts.
Remember the Stable Geniuses own words

"I supported him. He lost. He let us down...
So I never liked him much after that, because I don't like losers."

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #74
Jim in CT

Quote:

If you don't get over it and spend the next 4 years looking backwards, you will waste that significant advantage.
do you seriously not see any irony in that statement, given how democrats acted for the last 4 years?

i happen to agree with your notion, it’s just absurd that for 4 years all you did was “not get over”. the 2016 election.

so it’s ok when liberals throw a temper tantrum, but republicans should suck it up?
Old 11-09-2020, 11:25 AM   #75
Pete F.
Canceled

Silly boy, who is President elect.
I did get over it and did what I could to make sure he was not sent back to the White House.
You have been spending too much time with the other victims on Faux and failed to realize that a majority of the country believes the evidence your hero (who you don't really like but constantly defend) is a conman and incompetent.

That didn't happen because they believed his gaslighting like you did, they watched what he did and did not do and voiced their opinions, as is their right.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 11:29 AM   #76
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it’s just absurd that for 4 years all you did was “not get over”. the 2016 election.
The last 4 years had nothing really do to with Clinton loosing, it was about Trump's policies and behavior in office.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:32 AM   #77
Jim in CT

Quote:
The last 4 years had nothing really do to with Clinton loosing, it was about Trump's policies and behavior in office.
so i was hearing voices when i thought democrats said that russia subverted the election.

it was about ignoring his policies, and focusing on behavior.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:32 AM   #78
scottw

Quote:

Silly boy, who is President elect.
Nobody likes a losing whiner...
I did get over it .
you haven't stfu all day, every day for the last 4 years... but after a few days you want others to stfu.... you are a piece of work...
Old 11-09-2020, 11:45 AM   #79
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
you haven't stfu all day, every day for the last 4 years... but after a few days you want others to stfu.... you are a piece of work...
Who’s a bigger snowflake?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 11:45 AM   #80
spence

Quote:
so i was hearing voices when i thought democrats said that russia subverted the election.

True, his behavior pre-election was pretty deplorable as well.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:52 AM   #81
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Poor loser

There's always a tweet for every occasion.

This is what Tweety does when he loses:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified.
9:28 AM · Feb 3, 2016·Twitter for Android

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 12:03 PM   #82
Jim in CT

Quote:
True, his behavior pre-election was pretty deplorable as well.
it was.

but his policies were productive but buried by the media.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:06 PM   #83
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-09-2020, 01:36 PM   #84
scottw

It’s another great example of the left acting indignant over things trump says while they are guilty of doing the things they are upset that trump is talking about...

Trump talks about massive election fraud

Democrats commit massive election fraud

Democrats are more upset about the talk than the fraud

If democrats are so sure no fraud exists a thorough investigation shoud thoroughly humiliate trump and disenfranchise his loyal supporters which are two things they are desperate for.....soooooo

Old 11-09-2020, 01:42 PM   #85
wdmso

Quote:
You think Rudy is presenting these case in person? Or any of the Other TV lawyer s,, Now I know why you think it’s rigged
Old 11-09-2020, 01:45 PM   #86
wdmso

Quote:

You are hearing voices I hope they are telling you to get a dictionary and look up

Influenced. Then Fraud

Like almost all you examples they are not remotely the same thing
Old 11-09-2020, 01:48 PM   #87
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
oh crap...just in...

Came out with more for Biden when they rescanned...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 11-09-2020, 01:52 PM   #88
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Came out with more for Biden when they rescanned...
So you are admitting there is a problem
Old 11-09-2020, 01:57 PM   #89
wdmso

Quote:
it was.

but his policies were productive but buried by the media.
Jim so in conservative circles the new mantra is who is the media to pick the president. Even though they did the same thing for Trump in 16

But now it’s their responsibility to champion what you think were his policy’s that were productive .

News flash it’s an Americans responsibility as an individual to seek out information from more than 1 source, not see Facebook tweets or tic tok hannity Ingram tucker lemon cuomo maddow as news being lazy isn’t an excuse being gullible isn’t an excuse for being un informed , when you have a world of information in your phone
Old 11-09-2020, 04:11 PM   #90
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim so in conservative circles the new mantra is who is the media to pick the president. Even though they did the same thing for Trump in 16

But now it’s their responsibility to champion what you think were his policy’s that were productive .

News flash it’s an Americans responsibility as an individual to seek out information from more than 1 source, not see Facebook tweets or tic tok hannity Ingram tucker lemon cuomo maddow as news being lazy isn’t an excuse being gullible isn’t an excuse for being un informed , when you have a world of information in your phone
i think it’s everyone’s responsibility i make an informed choice on election day. that necessarily means knowing the truthful good and bad about who is running. not just the good, not just the bad.

what a concept!!!

what does it say about the flimsiness of your beliefs, that you can’t comment on biden saying republicans want to enslave blacks, or his comment that conservative blacks ain’t black.

you literally can’t comment. because even though it happened, you can’t spin it into a positive for biden. so you ignore it.