Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
SeaMule

Vote for Me

Yes I voted for the failed stimulus and the bailouts of the auto and banking industry with taxpayer money and yes I voted for the healthcare so the insurance companies can't bankrupt you in premiums 'cause the government will do that in taxes and penalties and yes I voted for cap and tax 'cause I didn't feel you were paying enough taxes. Yes we had to make cuts to Medicare but your old and you won't miss it for long… We know the national debt is topping 13trillion but the younger voters will carry that load long after we are gone.. We have taken over the student loans and yes there is tax added to it so you will be contributing to the health care.. No we have not done anything to create jobs and have done nothing to put social security on a sustainable path. Young voters will come to realize that their college education is of little value under us, as the unemployment rate is 10% and will go higher. Their income will be nil as most of the income will go directly toward taxes. And no I won't be having the same health care as the taxpayers as its terrible, mine will be paid by the taxpayers for the rest of my life and unemployment is not MY problem 'cause thanks to you the taxpayers I get a nice pension (6 figures) annual for the rest of my life… Just wait when the federal taxes kick in to pay for this and then there is the additional state taxes which go higher to cover the additional costs of Medicaid. Then there is the added taxes which businesses will tack on to cover the additional costs of insurance for their workers. And yes the Liberals will be paying some of these additional taxes whether they know it or not.
What Obama and his administration along with Congress has done is charge the max on young voter's credit card. That bill will come due long after Obama is gone. Now that I have listed my accomplishments, yes please vote for me, I'm not done putting it to you yet.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Nice.
Did you write that rant before or after you got double teamed by rush and beck?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 05-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Nice.
Did you write that rant before or after you got double teamed by rush and beck?
Are you saying that none of that is true? Nice little quip Bryan, but you haven't countered any of it. Can't you at least put some thought into a response before falling back on the old "Rush and Beck" standby?
Old 05-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Are you saying that none of that is true? Nice little quip Bryan, but you haven't countered any of it. Can't you at least put some thought into a response before falling back on the old "Rush and Beck" standby?
but that would require thought and analysis and its not like RIR is a scientist or anything,,,,,,hey wait a minute!

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
Old 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #5
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
but that would require thought and analysis and its not like RIR is a scientist or anything,,,,,,hey wait a minute!
It's nice to see that you're not too busy with the new job to spend time on SB.com. I thought you might be scarce around here for at least a little while.

Did you lose the skunk over the weekend?