Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-07-2019, 05:46 AM   #61
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The democratic primary was not fair, I agree. The general was fair, with the possible exception of the Obama DOJ spyong on the Trump campaign for the purposes of helping Hilary win.
Whats your thought on the Republican primary processes.. some state s at Trumps request aren't having one.. and there are 3 challengers
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-07-2019, 05:55 AM   #62
wdmso

Quote:
based on the fact that they'e been desperate to impeach since dy 1. Maxine waters and Talib shrieking for impeachment, just because they hate him.

As to th media, you're denyong they favor democrats?

And there's zero evidence that the Obama DOJ acted as a private investigator for the Clinton campaign? They used Clinton campaign fodder to get a FISA warrant on Carter Page, and coincidentally, didn't tell the judge the supporting evidence was paid for by the opposing campaign. Just an oversight...
Again i know you dont care Republicans started the steel document.. the muller report wasn't vindication as you suggest.. and we are talking about what The Potus has. Done who has power unlike the the freshman democrats you and Republicans love to parriot daily who have zero power in congress

And the press reports what the Potus says and does and hasn't done. Ever hear the saying dont shoot the messenger.. try Blaming the guy sending the message ..unemployment was at a 50 year low (it was reported ) but Trump once again
drowned out a postive for the country. To focus on his victimization

Last edited by wdmso; 10-07-2019 at 06:08 AM..
Old 10-07-2019, 05:57 AM   #63
scottw

silly man, dictators don't do primaries
Old 10-07-2019, 05:58 AM   #64
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Again i know you dont care Republicans started the steel document.. the muller report wasn't vindication as you suggest.. and we are talking about what The Potus has. Done who has power unlike the the freshman democrats you and Republicans love to parriot daily who have zero power in congress
whoa!
Old 10-07-2019, 06:07 AM   #65
Jim in CT

Quote:
Whats your thought on the Republican primary processes.. some state s at Trumps request aren't having one.. and there are 3 challengers
(1) isnt that whataboutism?

(2) i don’t like not having one, fair
enough?

(3) it’s an absurd comparison, as trump will be the nominee. in the democratic side, bernie won the vote in places and fell further behind in delegate count, thanks to superdelegates.

orange man baaaaaaaaad. keep bleating it like a sheep.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:09 AM   #66
Jim in CT

Quote:
i’m not sure i ever said the
mueller report was vindication. if you ever took civics, you’d know it’s not a prosecutors job to vindicate, his job is to charge or
not to charge. mueller chose not to charge. so legally trump is not guilty. i’m sorry if that wasn’t the outcome you were rooting for, but that’s what happened.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:14 AM   #67
Jim in CT

Quote:

And the press reports what the Potus says and does and hasn't done. Ever hear the saying dont shoot the messenger.. try Blaming the guy sending the message ..unemployment was at a 50 year low (it was reported ) but Trump once again
drowned out a postive for the country. To focus on his victimization
the gop has zero power in congress?

congress includes the house and the senate. do you know who controls the senate? if not, you’ll find out if the house ever votes on impeachment.

get some facts wayne.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:45 AM   #68
scottw

Quote:

get some facts wayne.

succinct VDH

‘Groundbreaking’ disclosures fall apart, hoaxes are exposed, the media are discredited, over and over and over again.

What do the Kavanaugh hearings, Jussie Smollett, the Covington kids, the Mueller investigation, and now the Trump phone call all have in common?

Staged melodrama, media collusion hysteria, progressive demands that justice be served immediately, promises of walls-are-closing-in blockbuster revelations from new witnesses, supposed surprise revelatory documents, fusions between Democratic politicians and Washington bureaucrats — and then bust, nada, and teeth-gnashing as the truth catches up to various rumor-mongers.

The disgraced purveyors of lies — a Christine Blasey Ford, Michael Avenatti, Nathan Phillips, Jussie Smollet, Adam Schiff — for a time go mute, content with progressives’ praise that they lied for a moral cause and almost pulled it off.

The particular narrative is not all that important, at least compared with a general overriding theme: We are in a virtual civil war, and the Left believes that it can win over the hearts and minds of 20 to 30 percent of the swing voters in the United States with therapeutic tales of racism, sexism, unearned white privilege, and right-wing greed and selfishness, and also by destroying the elected president. Particular events in the news are warped and twisted, to the degree that they can be, to serve that narrative — on the principle that the superior moral end of ensuring a radical equality of result more than justifies the often tawdry and dishonest means to achieve it.