Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-02-2019, 11:50 AM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump's lover is playing with missiles again

The Stable Genius tweets

Kim Jong Un and North Korea tested 3 short range missiles over the last number of days. These missiles tests are not a violation of our signed Singapore agreement, nor was there discussion of short range missiles when we shook hands. There may be a United Nations violation, but..
.....Chairman Kim does not want to disappoint me with a violation of trust, there is far too much for North Korea to gain - the potential as a Country, under Kim Jong Un’s leadership, is unlimited. Also, there is far too much to lose. I may be wrong, but I believe that......
....Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!

The stable genius who doesn't believe in history or intelligence briefings and instead uses his GUT would find that North Korea previously pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016 and 2017.

But he utters this absolute stupid garbage. Kim's vision involves murdering his relatives with WMD in public places and creating massive gulags for dissenters while keeping millions in misery.

Does Trump share Kim's dream of a state where all dissent is suppressed by the State, the head of State is hereditary, and everyone is compelled to worship that head of State?

Trump's State Dept reports that Trump's friend Kim's authoritarian rule includes arbitrary killings, forced disappearances, detention centers, political prison camps, torture, human trafficking, coerced abortion, and severe restrictions of religious freedom.
https://www.state.gov/reports/2018-c...blic-of-korea/

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin