Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-28-2007, 08:05 AM   #61
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttfish View Post
This country really belongs to the American Indian,
it doesn't belong to anyone...

we are merely guests

it's only a loan
Old 06-28-2007, 08:26 AM   #62
daceman63

personally, all I would do is notify the athorities of what is occuring in that area. I usually hear of at least one poaching bust a year over at castle island. tehy will use the info and proabbly stake out the area.

I wouldn't approach anyone. You could be setting yourself up for trouble from the poeple you are confronting as well as legal action.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:40 AM   #63
bttfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by daceman63 View Post
personally, all I would do is notify the athorities of what is occuring in that area. I usually hear of at least one poaching bust a year over at castle island. tehy will use the info and proabbly stake out the area.

I wouldn't approach anyone. You could be setting yourself up for trouble from the poeple you are confronting as well as legal action.

Right on... You may just end up a s-t-a-t-i-s-t-i-c.. Flowing out to sea with no witnessess (that's for you Bass-TURD.. Just incase the word is too big...)
Old 06-28-2007, 08:43 AM   #64
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

Quote:
Right on... You may just end up a s-t-a-t-i-s-t-i-c.. Flowing out to sea with no witnessess (that's for you Bass-TURD.. Just incase the word is too big...)

Last edited by fishpoopoo; 06-28-2007 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: no mo yanki my wanki

Old 06-28-2007, 08:58 AM   #65
thortum

Bassturbed seems to come down on the extreme side of many issues and I think he's a bit of a nut BUT I have to agree with him on this subject. I can't believe I said that!

Last edited by thortum; 06-28-2007 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #66
bart
Red Eye Jedi

this thread is hilarious
Old 06-28-2007, 03:48 PM   #67
Smokey14
licensed to kill

Send a message via AIM to Smokey14
Bassturbed is my new hero

If I offend you please call 1-800- 328-7448
Old 06-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #68
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thortum View Post
Bassturbed seems to come down on the extreme side of many issues and I think he's a bit of a nut BUT I have to agree with him on this subject. I can't believe I said that!

A Bit ?????????

Thats like saying Bassmaster is "a Bit" Eccentric

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 06-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #69
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

don't drag dave manzi into this.

he's into hairless asian a$$es. don't ask me how i know.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:37 PM   #70
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

Got this from a seriously deranged individual on another fishing site.

I have to say, I agree with this person's sentiment 100%. All the circumstances discussed were personally witnessed by this guy:

Quote:

Dear Beach-Poopin Litterbug Poacher,

I very much enjoyed watching you (and your vast extended family from Lowell, MA) last season crowding some scenic rockpiles doing your level best to relieve southern New England of its pesky scup population.

And it was quite a blast to see your wife/girlfriend squat down in broad daylight to defecate in plain sight (good form). Thanks to her, I shed a few pounds, as I had strangely lost the urge to stuff my face with food. Next time, you should remind her to bring some toilet paper (most civilized people use this admittedly bourgeois convenience). While I'm sure that ratty old sweatshirt came in handy, it must have been hard on the posterior. And, I didn't thank you for your generosity - leaving that smudged sweatshirt for some other needy soul to wear (never know how cold it gets around here in July) was mighty kind of you. By the way, I have a lovely digital photograph of your gal in mid-squat. I even managed to match her to the license plate of her car (what can I say, I’m a shutterbug...I know, I must have looked like a Japanese tourist). I won’t post the picture here since this is a family-friendly forum and it would excite all your kinfolk back at home.

I tell ya, it was like watching a National Geographic documentary. In the wild.

I wanted to also thank you for your diligence in policing up your trash. Recall that I said hello and offered you a large trash bag to pick up your instant noodle bowls, bait wrappers, glass beer bottles, cigarette cartons, soiled baby diapers, and discarded fishing line. I guess you didn't really need the bag, since you had plenty of those red plastic baggies that every vendor in Boston Chinatown carries, and I appreciate that you went to the trouble of tossing all the debris into the Atlantic Ocean instead of leaving it on the rocks (good idea).

I'm glad you didn't have to exert yourself packing all that stuff out. Yup, that 100 foot walk back to the parking lot can seem like miles on hot day, especially if you're loaded down with all that scup. And you're right, damn those regulations, they don't apply to you. And if someone asks ... I love the fact that you can duck the issue with a clever "me speak no Engrish." Man, I wish you fellas were just as good at poaching plovers as you are marvelously skilled at scuppin'.

I hope you don't mind, but after you left I went to the trouble of nudging your gal's brown offering to the side of the trail (*sniff* ... mmm... fermented fish paste). You see, Mr. Hanky is a little tough to dig out of korkers when it gets all dry and cakey. And as much as I like pho as any other guy, I'm trying to cut down on poo.

Oh, by the way, some of the inhabitants of The Avenues have renamed a few roads in honor of you. "Poop Rock Road" has a wonderful ring to it, a nice foil to the typical starched-collar Old World New England appellation. Celebrate diversity I say!

I truly enjoyed watching you poach, poop, and litter. Whenever I drive into the area, the locals think I am capable of doing the same exact thing (would that we all live up to your impossibly high standards). Look forward to seeing you do more of the same when it comes time to poach tautog off the rocks in the fall.

Sincerely,

Piscatorial Micturition

Last edited by fishpoopoo; 06-28-2007 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: check out the book "overpopulation in china" by wee fuk'm yung

Old 06-28-2007, 08:38 PM   #71
bttfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassturbed View Post

Take your head out of your a$$ then you might see what's wrong with this country JackA$$. Is this what your ancestors imigrated to this country for? Is this the best they can do with you? It is sad.. So so sad.. I feel for them... Here is a lesson for ya.... It is not the size Dumb A$$.. It is how you use it...

Of course! Unless you got nothing else going for you.. Right Bass-TURD!..

Got anything else.. Pillow head... You know? You'll see better with two holes cut in them then one...

Last edited by bttfish; 06-28-2007 at 08:47 PM..
Old 06-28-2007, 09:23 PM   #72
NIB

[QUOTE=Bassturbed;503747]model minority, my a$$.

next thing you know they'll start heading down the srippely srope of meth peddring, plostitution and sravely, and irregar gambring operations. all this on top of poop and rittel coveled beaches!

QUOTE]

U are good..

FORE!
It's usually darkest just before it turns Black..
Old 06-29-2007, 06:41 AM   #73
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

Quote:
Take your head out of your a$$ then you might see what's wrong with this country JackA$$..blah blah blah gobledy gook think i'll poach a scup...

don't you have a dog roast to tend to?

p.s. you should try eating more brown rice. it constipates you less and will make you less grumpy. if everybody else followed suit, regularity might mean less poop on narragansett beaches.

Last edited by fishpoopoo; 06-29-2007 at 07:04 AM.. Reason: thousand-year egg stuck between my teeth

Old 06-29-2007, 08:00 AM   #74
bttfish

[QUOTE=Bassturbed;504223]don't you have a dog roast to tend to?

Sorry man.. We serve those people like yourself with what we can get from the alley. Hey I found some of your self portrait that I like to share with ya...

enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	22282

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	22283

Speaking of Narragansetts... I will wave when I drive by your trailor park tomorrow... oke:
Old 06-29-2007, 08:06 AM   #75
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttfish

Sorry man.. We serve those people like yourself with what we can get from the alley. Hey I found some of your self portrait that I like to share with ya...Speaking of Narragansetts... I will wave when I drive by your trailor park tomorrow...

Old 06-29-2007, 08:18 AM   #76
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I'm closing this thread as it is getting away from anything good and can be classified somwhere between a bad though occasioally funny joke and a personal attack...

Ben - Knock it off...

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: