Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-10-2020, 05:04 PM   #181
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
From the reply just filed for GA, MICH, PA& WISC in SCOTUS: “The Court should not abide this seditious abuse of the judicial process, and should send a clear and un- mistakable signal that such abuse must never be replicated.”
Sounds like something guilty people would write
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-10-2020, 07:31 PM   #182
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Sounds like something guilty people would write
Feel free to move to one of the republics of New Trumpistan when the con man succeeds in destroying the USA and accomplishes his assigned mission from his master

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-11-2020, 04:32 AM   #183
scottw

Quote:
Feel free to move to one of the republics of New Trumpistan when the con man succeeds in destroying the USA and accomplishes his assigned mission from his master
just as long as you remain on your side of the border in Dumbassistan
Old 12-11-2020, 04:34 AM   #184
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Rudy’s and Trump moving the goal post again seeing they are getting smoked in court they’re going for the Hail Mary which I think was the plan from the start,,
if it's a hail mary...then it probably wasn't the plan from the start...right?
Old 12-11-2020, 07:21 AM   #185
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

This has become a loyalty contest which may spell the end of the current Republican party..... Never in my life could I imagine >100 elected members of Congress signing on to nullify and overturn an election, ie. the voice of the people who elected them!

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 12-11-2020, 07:27 AM   #186
scottw

I've always been confident in the democrats willingness and ability to cheat in an election
Old 12-11-2020, 07:32 AM   #187
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Ross add Scott to that list, can you image where this country ends up if this attempt to ignore the will of the people to hold on to the power is successful?
Old 12-11-2020, 07:40 AM   #188
Pete F.
Canceled

Well, the Trumplican Party is an autocratic organization.
Why are they insisting that the election was stolen?

Because Donald Trump says so.

On command from Trump, this position became mandatory.

This is the definition of autocracy. And once you understand that the GOP itself has become an autocracy, it becomes easy to understand a lot of what’s going on.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:07 AM   #189
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Ross add Scott to that list, can you image where this country ends up if this attempt to ignore the will of the people to hold on to the power is successful?
can you imagine where the country ends up if the democrats continue to undermine and destroy our election system?.....probably exactly where they want the country to end up

this was such a big success that next time we should start sending ballots out to everyone in the country on January 1st...and send them one every month leading up to the election because they might forget or something...and because voting is such an arduous process we should allow everyone to send pictures in of their filled out ballots with their cell phones and if someone is concerned that others don't have cell phones they can take pictures of other people's ballots and send them in for them as an act of kindness and civic responsibility....or just take a picture of the whole suitcase of ballots and mark it democrat, that will save the talliers a lot of time...we should expect nothing less than 135% voter participation
Old 12-11-2020, 08:29 AM   #190
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Scott, for crying out loud.... SHOW ME...something, anything in the way of proof that would make me even consider this argument. Over a month and there is ZERO PROOF.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:50 AM   #191
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Scott, for crying out loud.... SHOW ME...something, anything in the way of proof that would make me even consider this argument. Over a month and there is ZERO PROOF.
Zero proof? There's been like 40+ lawsuits
Old 12-11-2020, 08:58 AM   #192
scottw

Quote:
this is like the steroid era in baseball, lance armstrong etc...everyone caught up in what is going on...some were questioning the validity of the performances...others said how dare you denigrate these great accomplishments....if you believe biden inc. got around 80 million legal votes you are delusional...it will all come out...someone will want to brag, take credit or most likely want to rub it in trump's face at some point...democrats know elections are like thanksgiving...if you screw up the turkey you aren't going back to cook another...they haven't made it easier for people to vote, they've made it easier for them to screw with the election results...it's in their blood
Old 12-11-2020, 09:21 AM   #193
Pete F.
Canceled

People actually did Steroids

First they had the Deathstar, that crashed.
Then they unleashed the Krakens, all were killed.
So far Tweety’s ace team is 1-55 in court and just to be clear, they are the number 1.
Do you think maybe the judiciary is trying to tell him that in this country, Judges do not appoint the President.

Last edited by Pete F.; 12-11-2020 at 09:39 AM..
Old 12-11-2020, 09:52 AM   #194
wdmso

Trump: 'The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged' Aug 2020

He was making and mixing the Kool Aid in Aug and Scott’s and his followers have been on a steady supply side even before Aug 8th,, And the current seditious move by 18 AGs and 100 Republican house members fraud is not mentioned ... And Texas the lead State who claimed other states election some how violated the constitution ..

If People recall Gov Abbott last min with out legislative approval ordered 1ballot per county even in county’s the Size of RI ,, These actions are so much bigger than Biden or Trump. and if your ok with casting out millions of vote Republican and Democratic and only in states Trump lost .. Please Stop calling yourself an American or a Patriot or what ever you think you are, because If your on board with this nonsense you walked away from what America is all about . In my view

Last edited by wdmso; 12-11-2020 at 09:58 AM..
Old 12-11-2020, 10:56 AM   #195
scottw

Quote:

Trump: 'The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged' Aug 2020

he was right...we need an investigation...if there was no wrong doing then there is nothing to worry about...right?

you dummies were telling us a few weeks back that the hunter stories were bs and "conspiracy theory" and 97 experts agree....that was great
Old 12-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #196
scottw

Quote:
People actually did Steroids

First they had the Deathstar, that crashed.
Then they unleashed the Krakens, all were killed.
So far Tweety’s ace team is 1-55 in court and just to be clear, they are the number 1.
Do you think maybe the judiciary is trying to tell him that in this country, Judges do not appoint the President.
wayne said the goal throughout the game is to throw a hail mary at the end and win...so let's wait for that...
Old 12-11-2020, 11:06 AM   #197
PaulS

The scummy Repub. won't win anything with their suits but we'll hear that there was constant talk of fraud so voting laws to be tightened up. shorter hours, no drop boxes, etc.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:46 AM   #198
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The scummy Repub. won't win anything with their suits .
maybe they should wear tan suits...

you forgot...show an ID
Old 12-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #199
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
maybe they should wear tan suits...

you forgot...show an ID
Republicans have cut the number of Early Voting sites in Georgia’s Cobb County in half — primarily removing sites in minority neighborhoods.

Cobb County has over half a million voters and went for Biden by 14 points in November.

This is what actual election stealing looks like.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-11-2020, 01:00 PM   #200
wdmso

Quote:
he was right...we need an investigation...if there was no wrong doing then there is nothing to worry about...right?

you dummies were telling us a few weeks back that the hunter stories were bs and "conspiracy theory" and 97 experts agree....that was great
the new conservative logic lets make stuff up then call for an investigation.. then when Rational people call them on their BS this is their response

"if there was no wrong doing then there is nothing to worry about...right"

like I said not sure how that is based on how America works .. but Thats how it works in every authoritarian and dictators countrys are run

Last edited by wdmso; 12-11-2020 at 03:19 PM..
Old 12-11-2020, 01:06 PM   #201
wdmso

Quote:

this ?? MacIsaac also said he copied the contents of one of the laptops for Giuliani. And, sure enough,

Ya ok,, but in your America stole content is good evidence guess illegal search and seizure is another legal process cast aside by Trumps Party

McCarthyism ring a bell

Last edited by wdmso; 12-11-2020 at 01:33 PM..
Old 12-11-2020, 01:15 PM   #202
spence

Quote:
if you believe biden inc. got around 80 million legal votes you are delusional...
Biden got ~19% more votes than Clinton did in 2016. Trump got about ~15% more votes than he did in 2016. We know scores of independents and republicans moved to Biden.

This makes perfect sense, it was just a very consequential election during a pandemic that drove turnout.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:36 PM   #203
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Biden got ~19% more votes than Clinton did in 2016. Trump got about ~15% more votes than he did in 2016. We know scores of independents and republicans moved to Biden.

This makes perfect sense, it was just a very consequential election during a pandemic that drove turnout.
Spence didn't you see the rallies ! all the people (true believers) that alone enough evidence to prove it was stolen

Yet in 2016 they called it the silent majority..

seems the silent majority switched sides
Old 12-11-2020, 01:39 PM   #204
wdmso

but this is whats trending in Trump world
Time to start rounding up the criminals or pick a side and settle this in the streets!

I hope you remember which of your neighbors had a "Biden/Harris" yard sign last month.

its out of control

Last edited by wdmso; 12-11-2020 at 01:46 PM..
Old 12-11-2020, 02:27 PM   #205
Pete F.
Canceled

And they only have the best

Currently testifying at WI Legislature's hearing on the 2020 election: Phil Kline, whose law license was suspended "indefinitely" by the Kansas Supreme Court after finding "clear and convincing evidence" he had violated 11 rules of professional conduct

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-11-2020, 03:14 PM   #206
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Scott has nothing, just like all the “good” lawyers who brought all this frivolous suits, but forgot to bring any evidence to support their case. It’s really amazing to watch the Republican Party implode and if it costs them the senate can you just imagine how much crazier this will become.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #207
wdmso

Biden and Harris named Time's Person of the Year Man talk about rubbing salt in the wounds Trump nations going to melt down even more
Old 12-11-2020, 04:27 PM   #208
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Biden and Harris named Time's Person of the Year Man talk about rubbing salt in the wounds Trump nations going to melt down even more
He will be up all night tweeting, I don’t know if his fragile psyche can survive that one, loosing he clearly can’t handle; the winner getting that award might (hopefully) push him over the edge.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:27 PM   #209
scottw

Quote:

It’s really amazing to watch the Republican Party implode
you dummies have been talking about the republican party imploding for years...just like pete and his bombshells....it's like you never read or remember what you write you just keep repeating the same nonsense
Old 12-11-2020, 05:28 PM   #210
scottw

Quote:

loosing he clearly can’t handle
?