Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 02-27-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
Notaro
None

Gurrantee and Inquiries

Hi Bil and Jul, my name is Joseph Tien and I would like to know more about your guide enterprise. I am deaf, but I would need an interprepter on a trip. Do I have to pay for it or can you provide it? Or something? What areas do you fish around the Boston Harbor, Cape Cod, and Quincy Bay?

Am I guranteed to catch a fish or will I benefit more from learning how to use lures and plugs than catching a fish? I would like to learn how to use them because I don't need to carry excessive loads to the beach and such.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Notaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 08:20 AM   #2
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Notaro - I'll see if Bill or Jules can respond to this for you. I would recommend that you bring along someone that can sign for you. But I think you would have an excellent time and learn a lot. They are two of the best fishing teachers I've met. They show you the how & why instead of just putting you on fish...

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 09:51 AM   #3
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Hi Notaro, unfortuniatly we do not higher an iterpreture but you would be more that welcome to bring one with you. That would not be a problem at all. We have not come across this situation before but Bill and I would be more than willing to get you started out there and having fun.

We fish around South Shore, Quincy, and the Cape. SO depending on the tides and the time of year you want to go we would schedule you in.

As johnR mention we are teachers as well as catchers. SO don't be fulled by the teacher part. LOL We work on starting with the basics, we teach light tackle and artificial lure use, but can pretty much help you out with any thing you may be interested in. We provide all the rods, reels and lure, and we also have waders if needed, so all you would need to do is come with an open mind and absorb as much as you can. We do 3-4 hr trips/$60 or 6-7 hr trips/$100 the choice is up to you. We are looking at being able to charter our boat this year also for trip as soon as we get finished with our Master Captains coarse in a few weeks. We haven't yet decided on the price for that yet.

SO I hope I have answered some of your questions, If you need any more info just drop us a line.

Jules

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 02:19 PM   #4
Notaro
None

okay, thanks, bil and jul. i will drop u a line whenever i have some questions or make plans.
Notaro is offline   Reply With Quote