Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
Raven

Exclamation the coldest beer.....

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

there was once a time when i drank rather heavilly and could never get my beer cold enough...or "so i thought anyway's". well one day, we had a dozen frosty mugs sitting in the freezer ready to go...and they had been in there for almost a week and went in there hot to have a real thick coating of ICE on them. that afternoon i put some freshly purchased beers in the freezer to chill a bit....and suddenly we decided to run to the super market to grab some steaks for the grill and got back in like twenty-five minutes.

it was a real hot day in the nineties and i was really thirsty.... now.... for
an ICE............ COLD............. BEER

i grabbed the ice cold beers out of the freezer and they were just starting to make ice inside the bottle...perfect! i thought....and i poured one into a super frosty mug and Guzzled it like there was no tommorow. down the hatch.... it went....all of it...

minutes later i was hurting SOOOO bad i was close to passing out
and was ready to call 911 ......felt like i was gonna die....
i literally froze my stomach so much, it was PAIN like i have never experienced before.....brutal ...and off the scale.

luckilly we had one of those rice filled sacks for a heat compress
called a" bed buddy" sold at wally world and i had the wife quickly microwave it , while i went thru agony....i placed it on my stomach and warmed up that beer until the pain subsided...it took 15 minutes.

now i chill my beer at a more reasonable temperature.....instead of like liquid nitrogen.....lol ,,, i lived and learned the hard way.

thought you might get a chuckle out of that story... _Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote