Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Boat Fishing & Boating

Boat Fishing & Boating A new forum at Striped-Bass.com for those fishing from boats and for boating in general

Old 06-09-2019, 11:52 AM   #31
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Nice move, and nice livewell to be able to do that!

I gave up on giving filets last year to all but two neighbors, so was one fish. And this year I am not fishing so they know better than to expect as the boat is sitting covered in the yard. My brother can just go himself and figure it out.... not sure he has ever caught or cleaned one....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:04 AM   #32
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
No idea how to post pictures from iPad or iPhone.
As far as I know John R doesn’t have support to upload from Mac but if it will make you happy I’ll text or email them to you to post
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Clearly you missed the sarcasm

Your inability to separate the fishing post from the political ones.. are no surprise.. no one else seems to have that issues ?

Seeing you have great skill in bitching about posts in both areas. and the threads you actually decide to post in, are usually prompted by who the poster is not the topic.. with no intent of participating is not surprising either

Seeing you mentioned Trump I now see why he inspires you..

you both get off on petty insults . and endless self promotions .. I am happy you have found a like minded roll model... And keep working on how to post pictures it is a fishing site and we should be happy when members show off their hard work
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:54 AM   #33
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And keep working on how to post pictures it is a fishing site and we should be happy when members show off their hard work
As long as there is no shoreline or any identifying things in the pic or you'll blasted for spot burning, (even though it's your spot) and be sure to take the picture with you cradling the fish ever so gently in the water, while stating how you released it to be caught again (all of the environmentalists here will approve and tell you "good job").

Always remember this is a fish oriented environmentalist website with a large political forum.
Cool Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #34
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans View Post
As long as there is no shoreline or any identifying things in the pic or you'll blasted for spot burning, (even though it's your spot) and be sure to take the picture with you cradling the fish ever so gently in the water, while stating how you released it to be caught again (all of the environmentalists here will approve and tell you "good job").

Always remember this is a fish oriented environmentalist website with a large political forum.
And most can separate the the 2 it's not that hard

also I have let go more pogies at the end of the day seeing the 1st one can swim for 6 hours unmolested in the bay in multiple spots to include elbow ledge
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:32 PM   #35
Sea Dangles

You must have a good live well.👍🏽
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote