Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-27-2020, 02:20 PM   #1
RickBomba

Cause I Throw Like A Girl

Guess Trump has postponed the first pitch at the Yankees game.

Cause rich boys throw like little girls, I think.

Coronavirus...he didn’t believe in it last week, and now it’s saving him from man duty. Nice!

Throw the ball, Sally.

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 07-27-2020, 02:40 PM   #2
spence

I'm guessing it's totally because Fauci blew his throw at the Nats. He's chicken.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:50 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

He knows he can’t lie about how good the throw was, it will be on tape, he knows it’s far easier to throw a pardon for one of his crooked cronies.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:50 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

I saw his pic with Brett Favre
He’s obviously lactating
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-27-2020, 03:17 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Even baseball may soon realize you just can’t hide in a bubble from this virus. What I find so ironic, is Trump coming back out to do Covid/rally briefings only after the hot spots have moved to a states he needs in November. Desperate times call for desperate measures, sadly its only about his chances, not about American lives.
Old 07-27-2020, 06:49 PM   #6
Sea Dangles

A former classmate claims Trump throws the ball so hard that he used to bruise Ted Levine’s hand. I am sure you all are aware he has thrown the opening pitch in the past. Before a Sox Yankees game the Donald did just that. He was recently filmed playing catch on the White House lawn also. He might bounce one at this age but my guess is he would not embarrass himself aka Fauci. ( whom I like but anybody who saw that pitch realizes that it was the epitome of throwing like a girl.)

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your tds

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 07-27-2020, 08:03 PM   #7
scottw

I'd like to see these snowflakes throw a baseball
Old 07-27-2020, 09:31 PM   #8
PaulS

the word is that Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch but rather was jealous that Fauci was getting a lot of press about it so he just announced the Yankees asked him even though the Yankees knew nothing about it. What a petty loser.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:36 PM   #9
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
the word is that Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch but rather was jealous that Fauci was getting a lot of press about it so he just announced the Yankees asked him even though the Yankees knew nothing about it. What a petty loser.
Perhaps John Baron extended an invitation.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:09 PM   #10
Sea Dangles

Regardless of the petty political banter,don’t expect to see him throw like a girl. Sorry if this offends or disappoints those wishing for such.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 07-28-2020, 06:28 AM   #11
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

And to think that we even care about two men in their respective jobs. and how skillfully they can throw a baseball....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 07-28-2020, 07:26 AM   #12
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I haven't pitched since Babe Ruth league. In HS I played 2nd and left field. What position did you play in HS?
Old 07-28-2020, 07:33 AM   #13
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Let’s see who identifies as a ❄️

Oops👖

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 07-28-2020, 08:01 AM   #14
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Let’s see who identifies as a ❄️

Oops��
See I could care less about your boat so I'm not going to put up with your crap.

You're a vile scummy person. I question how anyone could live with you.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:15 AM   #15
wdmso

Seems Trump invited himself... the yankees or his staff had no idea
Old 07-28-2020, 08:22 AM   #16
Nebe

Can his tiny hands even throw a baseball?
Old 07-28-2020, 08:25 AM   #17
Nebe

This is btw a perfect setup for an assassination attempt.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:25 AM   #18
scottw

Quote:
I haven't pitched since Babe Ruth league. In HS I played 2nd and left field. What position did you play in HS?
that's impressive...

and not that it is relevant but since you are interested...I played 3rd Base and outfield, actually, the only position I haven't played in a game is catcher... I played in the Sunset League in Newport into my 40's, also played in the RIMSBL for many years, got to play against Oil Can Boyd and Kenny Ryan which was fun, some of my friends are still playing and I think about going back every spring but I'd been coaching my daughter's softball teams and enjoying that experience...oh, I was a quarterback too so I've always had a good arm...still do for my age despite injuries but mostly hitting volleyballs to my indoor and beach volleyball teams now but I think I could still get it over the plate

hope that helps...
Old 07-28-2020, 08:26 AM   #19
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Can his tiny hands even throw a baseball?
baseball aren't very big...might struggle with a softball though
Old 07-28-2020, 08:31 AM   #20
Sea Dangles

Quote:
that's impressive...

and not that it is relevant but since you are interested...I played 3rd Base and outfield, actually, the only position I haven't played in a game is catcher... I played in the Sunset League in Newport into my 40's, also played in the RIMSBL for many years, got to play against Oil Can Boyd and Kenny Ryan which was fun, some of my friends are still playing and I think about going back every spring but I'd been coaching my daughter's softball teams and enjoying that experience...oh, I was a quarterback too so I've always had a good arm...still do for my age despite injuries but mostly hitting volleyballs to my indoor and beach volleyball teams now but I think I could still get it over the plate

hope that helps...
💪🏼👖🤭

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 07-28-2020, 08:46 AM   #21
PaulS

Quote:
that's impressive...

hope that helps...
Nice, I would worry about pulling a hammy. Play basketball still in the winter and that is my biggest worry - or a achilles. I do carry a glove and ball in my trunk in the hope I can have a catch with my wive's nephews. Went to small HS and if you played baseball or basketball you were expected to play football so I played that also. I was just a body out there. I think skiing is/was my best sport.
Old 07-28-2020, 10:09 AM   #22
RickBomba

Quote:
that's impressive...

hope that helps...
Oil Can used to hang out at my restaurant in Nashua, years back.

Awesome dude.

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 07-28-2020, 11:37 AM   #23
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBomba View Post
Oil Can used to hang out at my restaurant in Nashua, years back.

Awesome dude.
Smokes the Newports

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 07-28-2020, 12:42 PM   #24
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Nice, I would worry about pulling a hammy. Play basketball still in the winter and that is my biggest worry - or a achilles. I do carry a glove and ball in my trunk in the hope I can have a catch with my wive's nephews. Went to small HS and if you played baseball or basketball you were expected to play football so I played that also. I was just a body out there. I think skiing is/was my best sport.
Some years ago, our high school team from my sophomore year was inducted into the school's HOF. At the dinner, the coach who was in the early stages of dementia, was introducing players and telling a story or two about each of us. I had left to go to a prep school the day after we won the first Mass Super Bowl, so he had a hard time coming up with anything on me. He asked me to help him out and remind him what positions I played. I responded that I was the Hall of Fame Blocking bag holder... Best laugh I have gotten in front of an audience.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:24 PM   #25
PaulS

Good one Ross - That was me playing football.
Old 07-28-2020, 02:32 PM   #26
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

My brother and I flipped flopped for top singles slots on our Scituate high tennis team, then it was soccer and wrestling. Did one year of tennis at U-mass amherst and after realizing I was ill prepared for that level of college wrestling, my winter sport was pub crawling. Ran the sailing summer programs for Scituate and the Lincoln Sailing club in Hingham during college summers and taught skiing winter breaks and three years after Leaving U-mass.