Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #91
wdmso

i read this about how conservatives attacked the American Olympic teams and athletes..

Conservatives anti-Americanism still pays lip service to love of country: Its proponents declare themselves the true patriots, describing their enemies as the nation’s betrayers. But when the cadre of traitors includes everyone from election administrators to Olympians to the Capitol Police, it becomes clear that the only America they love is the one that exists in their heads. When they contemplate the actual United State they are the real America!

This is today’s Republican Party no doubt in my mind

I
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-09-2021, 01:34 PM   #92
Pete F.
Canceled

Pretty clear who the House GOP represents when they are discussing whether to strip committee assignments from the baker’s dozen who voted for bipartisan infrastructure bill.

That's saying out loud that members’ votes belong to the caucus not constituents.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2021, 01:36 PM   #93
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
i read this about how conservatives attacked the American Olympic teams and athletes..

Conservatives anti-Americanism still pays lip service to love of country: Its proponents declare themselves the true patriots, describing their enemies as the nation’s betrayers. But when the cadre of traitors includes everyone from election administrators to Olympians to the Capitol Police, it becomes clear that the only America they love is the one that exists in their heads. When they contemplate the actual United State they are the real America!

This is today’s Republican Party no doubt in my mind

I
No doubt. All those republicans who say they care about unborn babies and fiscal sanity, who say they care about individual liberty, they're just a bunch of hate filled maniacs.

The worst are the evangelicals and catholics. The ones who are so repugnant, that they offer low-cost (often free) food, shelter, education, healthcare, adoption services, to Americans who need help. Those dirty rotten bastards. As you have said, republicans are incapable of doing anything for anybody. Which is why studies show that liberals are far more charitable, right?

And your conclusion is so logical, everyone agrees with you, which is why the democrats rolled to victory in VA and why they won in a landslide in the NJ race.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:41 PM   #94
Jim in CT

Quote:
You need to find some new material yet again you compare single incidents against to many incidents to count . One being Jan 6th

I hope I am wrong with my view of the future GOP .. but if the faithful keep making excuses for them and blaming liberalism for ever ill in America as if a Republican never held office or the White House . Theirs little hope

Don’t forget it Trump before the nation and the party before the people.

And history is littered with examples when people stop paying attention and accept fiction over facts
"You need to find some new material"

All I did was quote you! So if the material seemed stupid and redundant, I agree.

"you compare single incidents against to many incidents to count"

I can list as many as John can fit on the server. It wouldn't matter to you. Which is why you don't respond to anything I challenge you with, ever, CNN hasn't told you how.

"Don’t forget it Trump before the nation and the party before the people."

Yup, that's my motto.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:34 PM   #95
Pete F.
Canceled

Jim’s proof that Goldwater was right

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Old 11-09-2021, 03:53 PM   #96
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Jim’s proof that Goldwater was right

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
You're so insightful, I don't know how you do it. Republicans never compromise. Only liberals compromise. They never, ever throw a fit when they don't get their way, they always are willing to work with supreme court nominees who are nominated by republicans (the democrats are so accommodating in that regard, just ask justice Robert Bork). They would never talk about changing the rules just because they didn't win (eliminating the fillibuster, stacking the supreme court, etc). They never lie or engage in smear...

It's really a shame you aren't at Scotland Yard or at the FBI lab, solving crimes.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-09-2021 at 03:59 PM..
Old 11-09-2021, 04:01 PM   #97
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
No doubt. All those republicans who say they care about unborn babies and fiscal sanity, who say they care about individual liberty, they're just a bunch of hate filled maniacs.

of course they will say it but they don't mean it

The worst are the evangelicals and catholics. The ones who are so repugnant, that they offer low-cost (often free) food, shelter, education, healthcare, adoption services, to Americans who need help. Those dirty rotten bastards. As you have said, republicans are incapable of doing anything for anybody. Which is why studies show that liberals are far more charitable, right?

again another retread ! get some new material

And your conclusion is so logical, everyone agrees with you, which is why the democrats rolled to victory in VA and why they won in a landslide in the NJ race.
You still think Republicans are the Majority .. Sometimes the best candidate wins

that's why Biden won.. and why Yonkin won

there's nothing cryptic about ethier victory

Old 11-09-2021, 04:15 PM   #98
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
You're so insightful, I don't know how you do it. Republicans never compromise. Only liberals compromise. They never, ever throw a fit when they don't get their way, they always are willing to work with supreme court nominees who are nominated by republicans (the democrats are so accommodating in that regard, just ask justice Robert Bork). They would never talk about changing the rules just because they didn't win (eliminating the fillibuster, stacking the supreme court, etc).

It's really a shame you aren't at Scotland Yard or at the FBI lab, solving crimes.
Republican leaders in the US House of Representatives are expecting a bid to punish the 13 Republicans who voted for Biden's infrastructure bill by stripping them of committee assignments.

It is a punishment that has historically been reserved for lawmakers who have been accused of crimes, or been involved with extremism.

But Gosar, Gaetz, etc

Then you cite Bork as mistreated, the guy who after the others resigned fired Archibald Cox.
And Bork was upset that Nixon resigned before he could nominate him to the Court as promised.
What happened to the FBI investigation of Kavanaugh, sent the info to the White House?

Typical of the republican party, and don't worry McConnell would change the filibuster in a heartbeat and you would claim it's ok because they won. Remember Garland then Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett.
Sad

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2021, 04:21 PM   #99
Jim in CT

Quote:
You still think Republicans are the Majority .. Sometimes the best candidate wins

that's why Biden won.. and why Yonkin won

there's nothing cryptic about ethier victory

"of course they will say it but they don't mean it"

Republicans don't really care about the unborn. Of course!

"You still think Republicans are the Majority"

I'm not sure I ever said that. You guy shave said the GOP is, in a practical sense, dead. It's absurd. There are some left leaning folks out there (Joe Manchin) who say we're a center-right country. Thats not necessarily going be the numbers of registered democrats and republicans, but rather, based on what people believe is right.

"Sometimes the best candidate wins

that's why Biden won"

In my opinion, very very few people voted "for" Biden. They voted "against" Trump. Those are not the same thing. Again, I can't prove it, but I'd bet I'm right.

" and why Yonkin won"

I sincerely credit you for saying that, but everyone on the left (including the media) are saying he won because of white supremacy, and because parents are lying about divisive stuff taught in schools. You yourself, said those people were wrong (somehow, you know better than they do, what's taught in Virginia schools).

"there's nothing cryptic about ethier victory "

Agreed 100%. America had zero interest in another 4 years of Trump, and VA proved that there's been a rightward shift in the last 12 months.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:51 PM   #100
Jim in CT

wayne, you mentioned that republicans use fear and hysteria.

obama at the climate conference ( after he confused scotland and ireland, and after he claimed Shakespeare was from scotland)…

“vote on the issue of climate like your life depends on it, because it does.”

from the guy who has mansions and flies private jets, and therefore he obviously isn’t concerned about his own carbon footprint.

That’s not using fear ( vote liberal or you’re going to die.). No, sir.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:22 AM   #101
wdmso

Quote:
"You need to find some new material"

All I did was quote you! So if the material seemed stupid and redundant, I agree.

"you compare single incidents against to many incidents to count"

I can list as many as John can fit on the server. It wouldn't matter to you. Which is why you don't respond to anything I challenge you with, ever, CNN hasn't told you how.

"Don’t forget it Trump before the nation and the party before the people."

Yup, that's my motto.
Once again you think the whole conversation is some how about you

Your just Another RINO Aka no better than a liberal to the current GOP and their followers

They have even turned on Brett and Amy for not helping Trump steal the election or crush the vaccine mandates.. the GOP want party and Trump allegiance! 1st.

They don’t care about the constitution
Old 11-10-2021, 07:33 AM   #102
wdmso

Quote:
wayne, you mentioned that republicans use fear and hysteria.

obama at the climate conference ( after he confused scotland and ireland, and after he claimed Shakespeare was from scotland)…

“vote on the issue of climate like your life depends on it, because it does.”

from the guy who has mansions and flies private jets, and therefore he obviously isn’t concerned about his own carbon footprint.

That’s not using fear ( vote liberal or you’re going to die.). No, sir.
Look out the window it’s here! and why are these conference always used by conservatives. As examples because leaders of the free world Didn’t walk! is somehow hypocritical…

Classic blame game and a complete lack of understanding so uninformed they can’t see beyond the daily outrage .. delivered to their email or their favorite talking heads

Jim try the big picture or the long view . It takes to much effort to be angry all the time ,

How many Americans died from extreme weather events or property destroyed by Fire and Floods

So seems Obama was right your live is at risk from the climate!

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19...speare-gaffes/

Despite the gaffe, we bet Obama is still a good deal more popular than the last US president.

Another Jim outraged balloon deflated by the people of Scotland themselves

Last edited by wdmso; 11-10-2021 at 01:24 PM..
Old 11-10-2021, 08:16 AM   #103
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
and why are these conference always used by conservatives. As examples because leaders of the free world Didn’t walk! is somehow hypocritical…
Well, Pretty sure a Zoom meeting has a smaller carbon footprint.

Any of their grandkids could have set it up for them, they’re pretty adept at it these days

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-10-2021, 08:31 AM   #104
Jim in CT

Quote:
Look out the window it’s here! and why are these conference always used by conservatives. As examples because leaders of the free world Didn’t walk! is somehow hypocritical…

Classic blame game and a complete lack of understanding so uninformed they can’t see beyond the daily outrage .. delivered to their email or their favorite talking heads

Jim try the big picture or the long view . It takes to much effort to be angry all the time ,

How many Americans died from extreme weather events or property destroyed by Fire and Floods

So seems Obama was right your live is at risk from the climate!

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19...speare-gaffes/

Despite the gaffe, we bet Obama is still a good deal more popular than the last US president.

Another Jim outraged ballon deflated by the people of Scotland themselves

Wayne, in this one idiotic, laughable post, you have PERFECTLY illustrated why it's impossible to converse with liberals. It's just not possible, you are not capable of it.

You criticized conservatives for using fear and hysteria. And you're right, they do that sometimes, and they shouldn't. I can admit that.

I then provide to you, a perfect example of a liberal using fear and hysteria. Obama is literally saying "your life depends on voting for democrats". And even though you have NO problem criticizing republicans for using fear, you are incapable of holding democrats to the same standard.

As always, you only care when republicans do it, and democrats are above criticism.

Let's move on from your inability to hold both sides to the same standard when using fear. Let's talk hypocrisy. I say it's a bit hypocritical for someone who owns multiple huge mansions and flies on private jets, to lecture anyone about their carbon footprint.

Your response?

"because leaders of the free world Didn’t walk!"

As always, when I back you into a corner from which there's no escape, instead of being an adult and admitting I have a point, you respond to something I never even came close to saying. You know you can't respond to what I actually said, so you convince yourself I said something stupid enough that you could respond to. I never said walk. But he can take a commercial flight, and fly first class.

If the climate change zealots are right, and if everyone lived like Obama and Al Gore, we'd all be dead. Right? So clearly Obama either doesn't believe what hes saying, or he believes he's entitled to luxuries no one lese is entitled to.

You got wrecked here. Completely wrecked.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-10-2021 at 08:57 AM..
Old 11-10-2021, 08:59 AM   #105
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Well, Pretty sure a Zoom meeting has a smaller carbon footprint.

Any of their grandkids could have set it up for them, they’re pretty adept at it these days
or god forbid fly first class in a commercial flight. Obama
says the future of the human race depends on our fixing this, he’s says the stakes are just that high. Yet he’s not willing to fly commercial in first class to help prevent human extinction. That’s how concerned he is, and John Kerry, and Al Gore. It’s worth risking the existence of mankind for THEIR luxuries. But people in developing countries are’t supposed to have houses with cheap heat and A/C and cheap cars, all the things that make our lives better.
Old 11-10-2021, 11:19 AM   #106
Pete F.
Canceled

The Conservative approach to climate change is what?

Plant trees

Fund clean energy initiatives that use fossil fuels (funding efforts by fossil fuel companies to clean up after themselves)

That is because in their minds and because for the people funding their political operation, fossil fuels aren’t a problem. It’s emissions. So they claim they want to devise strategies that are based on emissions strategies, not based on eliminating fossil fuels.

There is no model in the world showing emissions falling fast enough with nothing but carbon capture, with fossil fuels continuing their current headlong expansion.

But pay no attention to that because the party that opposes government picking winners and losers wants to pick fossil fuels as the winner.

What conservatives have decided is that regulations, restrictions, or limitations or anything that might upset or inconvenience the corporations generating greenhouse gases, are the bad kind of big government and a bad way of picking winners and losers.
Government subsidies, tax credits, and grants or anything that benefits big corporations, is the good kind of big government and a good way of picking winners and losers.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-10-2021, 01:02 PM   #107
detbuch

Quote:
The Conservative approach to climate change is what?

Plant trees

Fund clean energy initiatives that use fossil fuels (funding efforts by fossil fuel companies to clean up after themselves)

That is because in their minds and because for the people funding their political operation, fossil fuels aren’t a problem. It’s emissions. So they claim they want to devise strategies that are based on emissions strategies, not based on eliminating fossil fuels.

There is no model in the world showing emissions falling fast enough with nothing but carbon capture, with fossil fuels continuing their current headlong expansion.

But pay no attention to that because the party that opposes government picking winners and losers wants to pick fossil fuels as the winner.

What conservatives have decided is that regulations, restrictions, or limitations or anything that might upset or inconvenience the corporations generating greenhouse gases, are the bad kind of big government and a bad way of picking winners and losers.
Government subsidies, tax credits, and grants or anything that benefits big corporations, is the good kind of big government and a good way of picking winners and losers.
They're all Trump bootlickers. Probably Putin puppets.
Old 11-10-2021, 01:33 PM   #108
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
They're all Trump bootlickers. Probably Putin puppets.
Not new information, 70% of Trumplicans would rather live in the former Soviet Union than under a Democrat

That was supposed to be satirical but it seems to have some truth

Capitol rioter Evan Neumann applies for asylum in Belarus

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-10-2021, 01:51 PM   #109
detbuch

Quote:
Not new information, 70% of Trumplicans would rather live in the former Soviet Union than under a Democrat

That was supposed to be satirical but it seems to have some truth

Capitol rioter Evan Neumann applies for asylum in Belarus
Trump supporters seem to be communists!! Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump . . .
Old 11-10-2021, 02:12 PM   #110
wdmso

Quote:
Wayne, in this one idiotic, laughable post, you have PERFECTLY illustrated why it's impossible to converse with liberals. It's just not possible, you are not capable of it.

You criticized conservatives for using fear and hysteria. And you're right, they do that sometimes, and they shouldn't. I can admit that.

I then provide to you, a perfect example of a liberal using fear and hysteria. Obama is literally saying "your life depends on voting for democrats". And even though you have NO problem criticizing republicans for using fear, you are incapable of holding democrats to the same standard.

As always, you only care when republicans do it, and democrats are above criticism.

Let's move on from your inability to hold both sides to the same standard when using fear. Let's talk hypocrisy. I say it's a bit hypocritical for someone who owns multiple huge mansions and flies on private jets, to lecture anyone about their carbon footprint.

Your response?

"because leaders of the free world Didn’t walk!"

As always, when I back you into a corner from which there's no escape, instead of being an adult and admitting I have a point, you respond to something I never even came close to saying. You know you can't respond to what I actually said, so you convince yourself I said something stupid enough that you could respond to. I never said walk. But he can take a commercial flight, and fly first class.

If the climate change zealots are right, and if everyone lived like Obama and Al Gore, we'd all be dead. Right? So clearly Obama either doesn't believe what hes saying, or he believes he's entitled to luxuries no one lese is entitled to.

Again your a broken record you now you compare a single statement from a former POTUS as your example of using Fear and hysteria

And if by magic once again claim it’s no different from what Republicans do.. you are so intellectually dishonest ! It’s amazing to watch

Jim you post a talking a
point . it’s not legitimate or even up for discussion. Because you are 100% agreement with it . I’ve learned not to bother

this is GOP fear and hysteria spewed every day ! and these are just from The last 2 days

The Biden administration and socialist Democrats are "smarter than what we think they are" as their plans to "capture the free enterprise system and replace it with government," are progressing, Rep. Pete Sessions said on Newsmax Tuesday.

Brooks says, "it's These 32 Republicans gave a gift to dictatorial socialism and its march on America,

Biden Trying to 'Bring America to Its Knees' on Oil

Texas Gov. Abbott Calls for Probe Into 'Availability of Pornography' in Schools

Russia's Advanced Hypersonic Missiles Highlight Biden's 'Pathetic Weakness' in New Arms Race

You just can’t get off your hamster wheel? Jim seems you where fine with Trump weekend trips for 4 years to play golf So nothing to see since he pulled out of the Paris agreement and a climate denier . So it ok he’s no hypocrite. What simpleton logic

And now you are your own cheering section. Lol

Last edited by wdmso; 11-10-2021 at 02:19 PM..
Old 11-10-2021, 02:16 PM   #111
wdmso

Quote:
or god forbid fly first class in a commercial flight. Obama
says the future of the human race depends on our fixing this, he’s says the stakes are just that high. Yet he’s not willing to fly commercial in first class to help prevent human extinction. That’s how concerned he is, and John Kerry, and Al Gore. It’s worth risking the existence of mankind for THEIR luxuries. But people in developing countries are’t supposed to have houses with cheap heat and A/C and cheap cars, all the things that make our lives better.

Wow Jim’s is that your socialist manifesto

Sure sounds like one

Let the Black former POTUS guy fly commercial .. do you even hear yourself
Old 11-10-2021, 02:39 PM   #112
Pete F.
Canceled

Wow
Cheap heat, A/C and cheap cars are what makes our lives better.

Let’s see, it’s good that there’s billionaires they’re great and shouldn’t have to pay taxes but apparently they ought to stick to making money (at which they’re faultless) and stay out of environmental issues unless they want to live in huts, ride burros and fly economy.

Sounds like shut up and dribble all over again
Old 11-10-2021, 02:49 PM   #113
Jim in CT

Quote:
Again your a broken record you now you compare a single statement from a former POTUS as your example of using Fear and hysteria

And if by magic once again claim it’s no different from what Republicans do.. you are so intellectually dishonest ! It’s amazing to watch

Jim you post a talking a
point . it’s not legitimate or even up for discussion. Because you are 100% agreement with it . I’ve learned not to bother

this is GOP fear and hysteria spewed every day ! and these are just from The last 2 days

The Biden administration and socialist Democrats are "smarter than what we think they are" as their plans to "capture the free enterprise system and replace it with government," are progressing, Rep. Pete Sessions said on Newsmax Tuesday.

Brooks says, "it's These 32 Republicans gave a gift to dictatorial socialism and its march on America,

Biden Trying to 'Bring America to Its Knees' on Oil

Texas Gov. Abbott Calls for Probe Into 'Availability of Pornography' in Schools

Russia's Advanced Hypersonic Missiles Highlight Biden's 'Pathetic Weakness' in New Arms Race

You just can’t get off your hamster wheel? Jim seems you where fine with Trump weekend trips for 4 years to play golf So nothing to see since he pulled out of the Paris agreement and a climate denier . So it ok he’s no hypocrite. What simpleton logic

And now you are your own cheering section. Lol
"now you compare a single statement from a former POTUS as your example of using Fear and hysteria "

I provided one example of a democrat clearly using fear. For every example you can cite of a Republican doing it, I can cite a democrat doing it (like Biden telling blacks that "Republicans want to put y'all back in chains").

I've provided two very specific, accurate, valid examples. You provided none. Zero. Not that you can't provide any, but you didn't. But you mock me for only providing one example.

On race and climate change, Democrats play the fear card all the time. But as always with you, it's OK when democrats do it, only problematic when Republicans do it.

"Texas Gov. Abbott Calls for Probe Into 'Availability of Pornography' in Schools"

That's using fear? How do you know that Abbott isn't right? How could you possibly know what books are in every Texas school? Whenever a republican criticizes a liberal, you immediately conclude the republican is lying, and refuse to consider any evidence that teh republican could have a point.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:51 PM   #114
Jim in CT

Quote:
Wow Jim’s is that your socialist manifesto

Sure sounds like one

Let the Black former POTUS guy fly commercial .. do you even hear yourself
what does "black" have to do with it?

I also said John Kerry and Al Gore are climate change hypocrites, what color are they?

You are losing this argument in an embarassing way, so you play the race card. Nice.

No one who has multiple mansions and who flies private jets has any standing to lecture anyone else about having a responsibility to reduce their carbon footprint.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:43 PM   #115
wdmso

Fox

GOP senators call out Biden climate 'hypocrisy,' demand tally of emissions to transport officials to Glasgow

I found where you got your daily outrage

So 4 years of weekend golf trips to mars largo .. and Republicans call Biden a climate hypocrite. And all with a straight face. Lol
Old 11-10-2021, 04:03 PM   #116
Jim in CT

Quote:
Fox

GOP senators call out Biden climate 'hypocrisy,' demand tally of emissions to transport officials to Glasgow

So 4 years of weekend golf trips to mars largo .. and Republicans call Biden a climate hypocrite. And all with a straight face. Lol
i’m calling g obama a hypocrite. who said anything about biden? did you fall on your head today?
Old 11-10-2021, 04:04 PM   #117
Jim in CT

Quote:
Fox

i’m calling g obama a hypocrite. who said anything about biden? did you fall on your head today?

trump can’t be a climate hypocrite. he’s not demanding that others make sacrifices that he ain’t willing to make.

i’m not sure you know what “hypocrite” means.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:45 AM   #118
wdmso

Quote:

trump can’t be a climate hypocrite. he’s not demanding that others make sacrifices that he ain’t willing to make.

i’m not sure you know what “hypocrite” means.
And once again Jim misses the boat complete , but reinforces the GOP and conservatives world views

If you say nothing and do less then GOP can never be accused of being a hypocrites

How did I know you find the simplest justification for Trumps behavior..

Old 11-11-2021, 05:46 AM   #119
wdmso

Quote:
Now it’s a specific person not (liberals)
Old 11-11-2021, 06:18 AM   #120
wdmso

Quote:
"now you compare a single statement from a former POTUS as your example of using Fear and hysteria "

I provided one example of a democrat clearly using fear. For every example you can cite of a Republican doing it, I can cite a democrat doing it (like Biden telling blacks that "Republicans want to put y'all back in chains").

I've provided two very specific, accurate, valid examples. You provided none. Zero. Not that you can't provide any, but you didn't. But you mock me for only providing one example.

On race and climate change, Democrats play the fear card all the time. But as always with you, it's OK when democrats do it, only problematic when Republicans do it.

"Texas Gov. Abbott Calls for Probe Into 'Availability of Pornography' in Schools"

That's using fear? How do you know that Abbott isn't right? How could you possibly know what books are in every Texas school? Whenever a republican criticizes a liberal, you immediately conclude the republican is lying, and refuse to consider any evidence that teh republican could have a point.
All my examples of fear and hysteria I give you ! You next example your tit for tat examples .. ( again with the put you chains) is from 2012..

I gave you 6 examples in 1 day

So you actually think the reddest of red states have porno books In their schools and your buying this stunt from 4 wheels ?

According to him he would ban the Sears catalog bra a panty section. If it was still around

Or Maybe Aboott should ban phones and internet,

Yet Obama is private citizens who tells the youth of the WORLD vote as if your live depends on it .

And that Fear and hysteria is equal to GOP fear and hysteria.

Jim’s logic A serial killer and man who killed his wife they are Both the same Murders.

Which is correct In the most basic sense of the meaning .