Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-21-2022, 01:59 PM   #1
detbuch

Identitary solution to "racism."

Now that we have identified White Supremacy as the greatest threat to democracy, what do we do about it?

Since it is understood that when we speak of racism, obviously--White Supremacy and all--we are talking about white racists. Now, while it might be beneficial to the world at large to simply remove whites from planet earth, that--especially considering how much power and artillery whites now have at their disposal--might, at this time, cause the death and suffering of too many non-whites.

I would suggest, therefor, that we have progressed far enough as a society to resort to another strategy--we have come to realize that we are inherently endowed with the power to transform ourselves from the prison of so-called "nature" into something of our own making that can satisfy our own personal desire.

So whites, who suffer from a traumatic white discomfort, can not only feel the oppression they have perpetrated on blacks, they can, more importantly, feel black. They can identify as black.

And they can probably find cosmetic remedies to divest themselves of their albino coloring and become whatever shade of darkness they feel would atone for the damage they have inflicted on that darkness. The federal government might even invest whatever money is required to create surgical or medical procedures which can rewire biological factors such as consistency or shape of hair. And fund free on demand plastic surgeries for such things as size and shape of noses and other important appendages.

Now, some whites, obviously will resist such actually beneficially life transforming ideas and procedures (probably due to ignorance, or sheer stupidity) and not appreciate the actual necessity of solving our racial problem.

We are at an existential inflection point that can decide whether we can survive as a united nation, or break up into warring racial identities. This is more threatening to our existence than Covid. This requires measures as strict, or even more stringent, than what we have done to fight the pandemic.

It would be good, if at a minimum, whites who resist re-identifying themselves should be quarantined until they comply. And, of course, even more severe strategies could be necessary to mitigate and eventually eradicate this viral problem of whiteness.
Old 01-21-2022, 03:18 PM   #2
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Rachel Dolezial must feel vindicated
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-21-2022, 04:35 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Now that we have identified White Supremacy as the greatest threat to democracy, what do we do about it?

Since it is understood that when we speak of racism, obviously--White Supremacy and all--we are talking about white racists. Now, while it might be beneficial to the world at large to simply remove whites from planet earth, that--especially considering how much power and artillery whites now have at their disposal--might, at this time, cause the death and suffering of too many non-whites.

I would suggest, therefor, that we have progressed far enough as a society to resort to another strategy--we have come to realize that we are inherently endowed with the power to transform ourselves from the prison of so-called "nature" into something of our own making that can satisfy our own personal desire.

So whites, who suffer from a traumatic white discomfort, can not only feel the oppression they have perpetrated on blacks, they can, more importantly, feel black. They can identify as black.

And they can probably find cosmetic remedies to divest themselves of their albino coloring and become whatever shade of darkness they feel would atone for the damage they have inflicted on that darkness. The federal government might even invest whatever money is required to create surgical or medical procedures which can rewire biological factors such as consistency or shape of hair. And fund free on demand plastic surgeries for such things as size and shape of noses and other important appendages.

Now, some whites, obviously will resist such actually beneficially life transforming ideas and procedures (probably due to ignorance, or sheer stupidity) and not appreciate the actual necessity of solving our racial problem.

We are at an existential inflection point that can decide whether we can survive as a united nation, or break up into warring racial identities. This is more threatening to our existence than Covid. This requires measures as strict, or even more stringent, than what we have done to fight the pandemic.

It would be good, if at a minimum, whites who resist re-identifying themselves should be quarantined until they comply. And, of course, even more severe strategies could be necessary to mitigate and eventually eradicate this viral problem of whiteness.
Like I said comical thanks.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:47 PM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Glad to be of service. I like to please all kinds of people. Even you.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:53 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
getting bitter and mean in your old age…
Old 01-21-2022, 06:04 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
getting bitter and mean in your old age…
Not one bit Jim, I’m enjoying my life, even with Covid. This forum is a joke and that’s how I view it, nobody wins if everyone is right, is a comical place to visit that’s all.
Old 01-22-2022, 02:48 AM   #7
scottw

Quote:
Not one bit Jim, I’m enjoying my life, even with Covid. This forum is a joke and that’s how I view it, nobody wins if everyone is right, is a comical place to visit that’s all.
the joke is only if you think this should or will be anything more than a joke...if you think it will/should be a meaningful discussion that will lead to somehow solving world problems you are an idiot....that you insist on constantly reminding everyone that you only pop in occasionally to insult and then explain how you are above all of the insults is simply a reflection on your lack of self-awareness....stop by anytime

you are like the guy that shows up unannounced at dinner, stays and eats the food... then complains and that the food was awful and laughs and announces that you only stopped by for the lousy food.....
Old 01-22-2022, 04:30 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

As opposed to the rest of us who would be participating in the food ……….fight
Old 01-22-2022, 07:39 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
the joke is only if you think this should or will be anything more than a joke...if you think it will/should be a meaningful discussion that will lead to somehow solving world problems you are an idiot....that you insist on constantly reminding everyone that you only pop in occasionally to insult and then explain how you are above all of the insults is simply a reflection on your lack of self-awareness....stop by anytime

you are like the guy that shows up unannounced at dinner, stays and eats the food... then complains and that the food was awful and laughs and announces that you only stopped by for the lousy food.....
Crap I’m going to need therapy after that snarky retort, but thanks for my morning chuckle, carry on with your circular necver ending circle jerk.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:46 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Crap I’m going to need therapy after that snarky retort, but thanks for my morning chuckle, carry on with your circular necver ending circle jerk.
when he posts anything, the lefties here are all over him. always. which is fine.

how’s that a circle jerk,,exactly?

maybe you’re just one of those older guys who feels young by using gross slang, even when you use it incorrectly?

for someone who claims this is useless and stupid ( which it likely is sadly) you like to contribute your share of useless stupidity. and still
somehow claim to be above it all. must be nice to have your cake and eat it too.