Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-17-2016, 09:52 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Michelle Obaba is "shaken to her core" that Trump can treat women this way!!!

"It has shaken me to my core." -Michellle Obama, speaking out of one side of her mouth about Donald Trump's lewd comments.

"Thank you for being a role model kids everywhere can look up to." -Michelle Obama, speaking out of the other side of her mouth about Beyonce, whose haunting and poetic lyrics include this gem:

"I came to slay, b---h. When he f-----d me good I take his a-s to red lobster"
and

"Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged/Yeah, he's so horny he wants to f***/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel/Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down."

On the same occasion La Obama also spake thus:

"And I can’t believe that I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women."

Perhaps during the Clinton years she was out of the country, to say nothing of the years when Ted Kennedy was a senator/ stunt car driver.

Also noteworthy: the First Lady invited a rapper with the apt moniker "Common" to the White House. His Shakespearean eloquence speaks for itself:

""She was a bad (uh), the type at the club n*gg*z would grab her/Fantasized when I had her, in the bathroom sweatin' her a** up."

But Donald Trump shook you to your core.

Uh-huh.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:22 AM   #2
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"It has shaken me to my core." -Michellle Obama, speaking out of one side of her mouth about Donald Trump's lewd comments.

"Thank you for being a role model kids everywhere can look up to." -Michelle Obama, speaking out of the other side of her mouth about Beyonce, whose haunting and poetic lyrics include this gem:

"I came to slay, b---h. When he f-----d me good I take his a-s to red lobster"
and

"Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged/Yeah, he's so horny he wants to f***/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel/Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down."

On the same occasion La Obama also spake thus:

"And I can’t believe that I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women."

Perhaps during the Clinton years she was out of the country, to say nothing of the years when Ted Kennedy was a senator/ stunt car driver.

Also noteworthy: the First Lady invited a rapper with the apt moniker "Common" to the White House. His Shakespearean eloquence speaks for itself:

""She was a bad (uh), the type at the club n*gg*z would grab her/Fantasized when I had her, in the bathroom sweatin' her a** up."

But Donald Trump shook you to your core.

Uh-huh.
Apparently she holds white people to a higher standard.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-17-2016, 10:32 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
Apparently she holds white people to a higher standard.
Apparently she holds conservative white people to a higher standard.

Fixed it for ya.

Then, in keeping with the Democratic concern for equal treatment of women, Hilary's leaked emails contain some good old fashioned anti-Catholic bigotry, where Clinton's team speculated that Foxnews officials are attracted to Catholicism because of the backwards way that Catholics treat women (we despise women, in case you hadn't heard).

But these same liberals have no apparent concern for the way that Muslims treat their women - forbidding them from learning how to read, stoning them to death for adultery, making them dress like ninjas, forcing little girls to get clitorectomies. Nothing to see there.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:38 AM   #4
spence

It really was a great speech.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I know, right??!!

And what really brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye, is how genuine and authentic her hurt feelings are.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:30 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Spence, here is another great speech by Michelle Obama. From 2008. In this great speech, Michelle says that Hilary is unfit to be POTUS, because if you can't control your own house, you can't manage the White House.

Now, all of a sudden, Michelle is saying the opposite.

Spence, which is it? Was Michelle full of crap then, or is she full of crap now? Because I don't see how even you could claim she was right both times.

I await your thoughtful answer.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:42 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, here is another great speech by Michelle Obama. From 2008. In this great speech, Michelle says that Hilary is unfit to be POTUS, because if you can't control your own house, you can't manage the White House.

Now, all of a sudden, Michelle is saying the opposite.

Spence, which is it? Was Michelle full of crap then, or is she full of crap now? Because I don't see how even you could claim she was right both times.

I await your thoughtful answer.
Its called the Trump effect .. is it really so shocking

'better the devil you know than the devil you don't',
Old 10-17-2016, 12:47 PM   #8
FishermanTim

She would rather have the worst possible example of a Democrat liar in office than ANY Republican.

Each candidate has had some problems brought to the limelight, and being true to their form, the Democrats want to tear the opposition to pieces while canonizing their own candidate.

Said before and I'll say it again:
This year we will be voting for the lesser of two evils.

One difference is that one wants to close our borders (to illegal aliens) and one wants to open them up (to everyone, from everywhere, and "persuade" them to vote for their party)

I am a legend in my own mind!
Old 10-17-2016, 12:53 PM   #9
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Michelle Obama has a Core ???
Old 10-17-2016, 01:14 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Michelle Obama has a Core ???
Yes, and that is where she concluded that she was never once proud of this country, until Barack got the Democratic nomination.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:43 PM   #11
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

'better the devil you know than the devil you don't',
Not in this case
Old 10-17-2016, 01:46 PM   #12
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
She would rather have the worst possible example of a Democrat liar in office than ANY Republican.
Apparently, the D liar lies a heck of a lot less then the R liar:

For instance, the fact-checking website PolitiFact found that of the statements by Hillary Clinton that it checked, 22 percent were completely “true” and another 28 percent were “mostly true.”
But Trump is another animal. There is no true equivalency between Trump and Clinton, or between Trump and any other politician, for that matter. Only 4 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked were rated as completely “true” and only another 11 percent were even rated as “mostly true.” Seventy percent of Trump’s statements that the site checked were rated as “mostly false,” “false” or “pants on fire,” the site’s worse rating.

PolitiFact has examined 258 Trump statements and 255 Clinton statements and classified them on a scale ranging from “True” to “Pants on Fire.” One might quibble with some of the judgments, but they’re overwhelmingly in the ballpark. And they show two candidates living in different moral universes when it comes to truth-telling. Mr. Trump had 48 Pants on Fire ratings, Mrs. Clinton just six; the G.O.P. nominee had 89 False ratings, the Democrat 27.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:52 PM   #13
basswipe

PolitiFacts?Really?

If y'all believe that crap we really are doomed.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:00 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Apparently, the D liar lies a heck of a lot less then the R liar:

For instance, the fact-checking website PolitiFact found that of the statements by Hillary Clinton that it checked, 22 percent were completely “true” and another 28 percent were “mostly true.”
But Trump is another animal. There is no true equivalency between Trump and Clinton, or between Trump and any other politician, for that matter. Only 4 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked were rated as completely “true” and only another 11 percent were even rated as “mostly true.” Seventy percent of Trump’s statements that the site checked were rated as “mostly false,” “false” or “pants on fire,” the site’s worse rating.

PolitiFact has examined 258 Trump statements and 255 Clinton statements and classified them on a scale ranging from “True” to “Pants on Fire.” One might quibble with some of the judgments, but they’re overwhelmingly in the ballpark. And they show two candidates living in different moral universes when it comes to truth-telling. Mr. Trump had 48 Pants on Fire ratings, Mrs. Clinton just six; the G.O.P. nominee had 89 False ratings, the Democrat 27.
And it's not possible that they picked the statements of each to get the result they wanted.

Paul, how about treatment of women? Please tell me, specifically, what is wrong with my following opinion:

The party that worships at the feet of the Clintons and the Kennedys, is in no position to wag their fingers at the way anyone else treats women.

Why is that not a valid statement, exactly?
Old 10-17-2016, 02:12 PM   #15
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
PolitiFacts?Really?

If y'all believe that crap we really are doomed.
So come up with a better source.

I listen to Trump lie out and out daily and say to myself who believes his crap.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:17 PM   #16
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
So where did the other 50% go? Glad to see America is OK with someone who's trustworthiness is basically a "Coin Toss"

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-17-2016, 02:27 PM   #17
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
So where did the other 50% go? Glad to see America is OK with someone who's trustworthiness is basically a "Coin Toss"
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Old 10-17-2016, 03:21 PM   #18
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

That really didn't change what I stated...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-17-2016, 03:34 PM   #19
basswipe

Quote:
So come up with a better source.

I listen to Trump lie out and out daily and say to myself who believes his crap.
REALLY?But you'll believe Poltifacts and Shrillary with her daily/yearly/decades long string of lies?

Like I said if YOU believe that CRAP we're all doomed.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:02 PM   #20
PaulS

And like I said "I listen to Trump lie out and out daily and say to myself who believes his crap." I guess I found out. We'll prob. hear more tonight how the election is rigged.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:38 PM   #21
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
And like I said "I listen to Trump lie out and out daily and say to myself who believes his crap." I guess I found out. We'll prob. hear more tonight how the election is rigged.
How about a list of his lies, being daily there should be hundreds to pick from.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:42 PM   #22
buckman

Quote:
He doesn't have the option to go into hiding and just hsve the media do his dirty work like Crooked Hillary
Old 10-17-2016, 05:46 PM   #23
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
How about a list of his lies, being daily there should be hundreds to pick from.
Look at the 2 links I gave kevin.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:47 PM   #24
basswipe

Quote:
Apparently you seem to have no issues with Shrillary's lies though.Amazing.Doomed we are.

As far as rigged goes...ask Bernie about that.Rigged it was and rigged it is.And that was his own party!
Old 10-17-2016, 05:48 PM   #25
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
He doesn't have the option to go into hiding and just hsve the media do his dirty work like Crooked Hillary
Your right, the media is biased and when they point out his lies it shows how biased they are😂
Old 10-17-2016, 06:23 PM   #26
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Look at the 2 links I gave kevin.
How about being specific about what YOU hear daily. Or how about picking from the list of what others have determined to be lies.

That Trump lie where they label his comment (pants on fire) about no grandmaster chess players in America shook me to my core. How can we let him get away with that kind of lie about America's chess grandmasters.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #27
buckman

Quote:
Your right, the media is biased and when they point out his lies it shows how biased they are😂
As we speak CNN is about to interview Howard Stearn to get his opinion on Trumps "locker room talk " . Wow .... Give it up
Old 10-17-2016, 06:37 PM   #28
PaulS

Maybe you should give it up about the media bias without recognizing he lies or insults people daily. He shoots himself in the foot, the media covers it and then his followers complain about the media.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:43 PM   #29
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
Apparently you seem to have no issues with Shrillary's lies though.Amazing.Doomed we are.

As far as rigged goes...ask Bernie about that.Rigged it was and rigged it is.And that was his own party!
Who said I had no prob. with her lies? They pale in comparison with Trump's daily lies. (Maybe we should discuss the sniper comment from 10 years ago since that is brought up so frequently). Amazed that people don't recognize Trump's lies when they hear them.

So how does the D primary relate to the general election and how will the election be "rigged"?
Old 10-17-2016, 08:48 PM   #30
ecduzitgood
time to go

Let's take a look at Hillary...
https://youtu.be/KUBE4YlTXvE