Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 07-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #1
Karl F

Angry Neighbor From Hell

Last edited by Karl F; 01-21-2008 at 07:29 PM..
Karl F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

How long into September, when wifey's back at work, will it be before he starts banging the 18 year old?

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

$500 and we off the guy n feed im to the seals it'll look like a great white attack
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:05 PM   #4
Slingah

when you see him...walk up and say....."if you touch any of my stuff.....I'll kill ya".....then walk away..
either way ...if he has seen Stripes or not he think you nuts and leave you, and your stuff alone for good.....

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:08 PM   #5
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
4 ounce Hopkins from point blank range fired from an Arra 1205 right in the forehead!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #6
Slipknot
Super Moderator

why didn't they arrest him?
chitbum is too kind a word for him

suks Karl
take care of your family

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:21 PM   #7
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Karl....if I was you....I would line the perimeter of your compound with Claymores, setup a few trip wires with assorted implements of death attached to them! Maybe get yourself a few broken video cameras and hang them around the yard where they are visible and rig them so they pivot back and forth like they are really working!

Sounds like a real chit-bag....good luck with that!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #8
gone fishin

Damn - that really pisses you off. I had a similar case many years ago and I know how you feel. It is a no win situation and I hope he either goes to jail or bails before you have to confront the bum. Amazing how loneliness makes a fool of people. Perhaps your neighbor will come to her senses before she marries him.

low & slow 37
gone fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #9
Flaptail

Do what I did once, I went next door and "introduced" myself as the guy who if he found anything missing would come back to vist again with the very baseball bat (aluminum) I had in my hand and just beat him to a pulp, no questions asked.

Did have an incident shortly there after with one of his kids. Once I figured out what had happened I marched right in while they were sharing tv time, quaint family unit as they were and picked him up by the throat and asked for my two boat gas tanks back or I would bust his house up and them as well. The kid went and got the tanks which were in the woods behind our houses along with 6 stolen dirt bikes which the police later came to collect.

The house was finally lost to bank foreclosure and now sits abandoned and overgrown and falling apart. Anyone want to buy it cheap and live next to me?

Make the first move Karl, let him know he shouldn't f()ck with you. Otherwise your doomed to a hellish exsitence.

I always thought living on the Cape in Orleans was an idylic life, one to be jealous of?

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #10
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Angry

Karl, you have to add sound effects to your 12:30 am chain saw start up trick.

Start it up,rev it ,and have Dee and Donna running around the house screaming in the background.

That will send them a message.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #11
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaptail View Post
Do what I did once, I went next door and "introduced" myself as the guy who if he found anything missing would come back to vist again with the very baseball bat (aluminum) I had in my hand and just beat him to a pulp, no questions asked.
Um, Karl, I wouldn't do that. That kind of stuff will get you in legal hot water right off the bat.

Do you have a dog?

If you haven't already, march on over to your local p.d. and get your FID card. Pick up a Remington 870 12 g (<$300) and a box of shells.

Get a container of pepper spray too.

Got a flashlight? Make sure you have spare batteries and bulbs.

Got an alarm system?

Pre-program your CELL PHONE with the local p.d. number (not just 911).

Hopefully they'll come to pick up that dude and charge him with theft, but in the meantime, keep your fingers crossed.

fishpoopoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #12
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Good luck Karl, need anything PM me.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #13
Nebe

next spring go scatter about 500 pot seeds in his back yard- when they just start to poke up and show those lovely 7 pointed leaves, call the DEA...

Im sure some of us could contribute some seeds
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:04 PM   #14
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
next spring go scatter about 500 pot seeds in his back yard- when they just start to poke up and show those lovely 7 pointed leaves, call the DEA...

Thats a great idea, and friekin hilarious to boot. Even from my side of the tracks.

Last edited by Swimmer; 07-28-2007 at 01:19 PM..

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Old 07-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #15
chris L

but would you not be breaking the law by possesing and transporting the said seeds ? As such being just like the enemy your trying to drive out ? I know when in rome ........
I like the idea of the visiting relatives and friends . That worked great back in my partying days and I had a normal family next door who used to call the police when ever we had a party or loud music / bikes . One visit and they moved .
chris L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #16
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Seeds would be illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris L View Post
but would you not be breaking the law by possesing and transporting the said seeds ? As such being just like the enemy your trying to drive out ? I know when in rome ........
I like the idea of the visiting relatives and friends . That worked great back in my partying days and I had a normal family next door who used to call the police when ever we had a party or loud music / bikes . One visit and they moved .
Chris, most everyone here knows what my job is, but the seed reference NEBE made I am sure was just a joke. Just in case it wasn't I just chuckled inside and out at the dark humor involved there from my perspective. Like Jack and the beanstalk, it could be Karl and the pot stalks. Spread the seeds one day and wake up the next morning and calls the cops and get rid of your problem neighbor.

These problems have a way of taking care of themselves. I hope it does just that and in a short period of time for our friend Karls sake.

Last edited by Swimmer; 07-28-2007 at 01:20 PM..

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Old 07-27-2007, 03:35 PM   #17
striperman36
Old Guy

someone get his address, we can get an automated phone script to call every 5 min.
striperman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #18
chris L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
Chris, most everyone here knows what my job is, but the seed reference NEBE made I am sure was just a joke. Just in case it wasn't I just chuckled inside and out at the dark humor involved there from my perspective. Like Jack and the beanstalk, it could be Karl and the pot stalks. Spread the seeds one day and wake up the next morning and calls the cops and get rid of your problem neighbor.

These problems have a way of taking care of themselves. I hope it does just that and in a short period of time for our friend Karls sake.
my post was aimed at eben . I know he was joking .
chris L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:18 AM   #19
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post

seeds?
bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:36 AM   #20
stiff tip

that sucks karl.....bad neighbors suck big time ..and you cant move
stiff tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #21
Adam_777

The Maglight is a great idea for the late night patrol.I suggest the 6cell maglight.I have one and only use it when entering bad neighborhoods.I'm a truck mechanic who does road service calls .When they see the size of the flashlight they think twice about acting up.It's all in the way you present yourself.When deer season is open have a hunting buddy show up and hang a deer from the tree and skin and filet it when he's hanging around.Make sure you warn your other neighbours prior to doing it as they might start to get a little nervous.
Adam_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:07 PM   #22
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post

I'll tell Tone he can use my yard this wintah
Ya and rev up your chain saw to do the butchering.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:38 AM   #23
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

Location: I'm from Manhattan, Live in CT., but my heart is in SoCo!
Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy z
My friend, you have a neighbor who is a scumbag, you post that on here. I give you my opinion. Maybe I know you , maybe I don't. You guys are bass fishermen, my type of fella's.
Where is this going? I don't know, where do ya want it to go? lol
Easy, my friend. Take care of your scumbag neighbor, handle your business. I'm going to hit the shore tonight, when you take care of this, let us know what you did with fella.
But whatever you do, make sure you pray for the good Lord's wisdom to guide you.

Be encouraging, not discouraging

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
jimmy z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:50 AM   #24
Sgt_Nutz

Send him my way. I'll make sure he gets a real good "roommate" to watch over him.

20' Aquasport CC 115hp Johnson 'SiouxToo'
Sgt_Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:08 AM   #25
Slingah

good luck Karl...sounds like he will get his...
S-B has your back.....
the "my friend" stuff is kind of freaking me out....

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #26
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

What I feel is that, ok the wood was missing and the outboard was gone. But you really don't have the proof that he did it. If this fella run's in bad co., thies items could have been taken by someone else.
Is the fella trouble? Maybe. Would he steal from you next door? Prolly not.
He might have someone else do it. Just be careful, my friend, you are not being too judgemental on the whole situation.
Make sure your reading into this correctly. About your neighbors, being spineless, you can't do anything about that, just try to encourage them to handle their own business.
This might be part of the problem. Too many neighbors feeding bad info into the whole deal.

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-28-2007, 02:36 PM   #27
Slipknot
Super Moderator

jimmyz, criminals are STUPID
the guy is trash and should be taken out like the trash that he is.
lowlifes don't reform overnight, something has to be done about them before bad things happen

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #28
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

My friend, what I'm saying to you, is that you have to be careful. If this fella catches wind that you have mess for him, then what? How you gonna back it up? When we are alone, we throw down, right? You are a family man, right? Now what. Just be careful.
Handle your business correctly, my friend.

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #29
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
jimmyz, criminals are STUPID
the guy is trash and should be taken out like the trash that he is.
lowlifes don't reform overnight, something has to be done about them before bad things happen
So my friend, you must know this fella personally, to call him what you did. Share with us, what he did, and why you call this particular fella trash. Thanks

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #30
Slipknot
Super Moderator

not in the mood jimmy, personally I don't care what anyone calls that guy.
I hate thieves period
what's mine is mine, what's yours is yours, that's the way it's supposed to be and stay.
don't know him or care to know him, but I consider Karl a friend so it bothers me when a friend has a problem with a lowlife. I hope you understand that friend.