Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-10-2020, 08:29 AM   #1
wdmso

Trump Appointee Delays Biden Transition Process, Citing Need For 'Clear' Winner

funny their parroting the same line the trumps are here or its the other way around using the Fla recount as to why they wont start the process of providing transition money

US election: Justice lawyer quits after attorney general orders 'vote fraud' inquiries

So far, they have gone 0 for 5.on law suits

What America is seeing is a coordinated effort by the White House and Republicans and Now the DOJ under the mantra of Law and order in coordination with Fox Hosts not anchors spreading false claims as they have always done . and the only people buying it are Trumps Base

Again I am amazed at the Cult of personality the supports this Man who wants to be strong man Authoritarian.. and for what ever reasons fail to acknowledge the dangers these action bear on the Country .. in the near and long term ?

I said it.. if he losses he's burning everything history wont say he was Lincoln like more like General Sherman's march to the sea.

And Iam sure the Trump supporter are yelling Fu ck their feelings as our system of government is possibility damaged beyond repair .
Old 11-10-2020, 08:42 AM   #2
wdmso

Trump claimed in a tweet that the US Food and Drug Administration and the Democratic party delayed the result announcement, but in reality, neither had any control over the timing.

His lies have no limits
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-10-2020, 09:05 AM   #3
wdmso

Arizona. Trump's campaign, joined by state Republicans, has also filed a lawsuit here, alleging some in-person ballots were incorrectly rejected, depriving the president of "potentially thousands" of votes.

So wouldn’t Biden also have been deprived an equal share of these votes? Aka a wash..
Old 11-10-2020, 09:28 AM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

So wouldn’t Biden also have been deprived an equal share of these votes?

based on what?
Old 11-10-2020, 10:01 AM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Biden is up 45,103 in Pennsylvania.
Biden is up 36,186 in Nevada
Biden is up 14,746 in Arizona
Biden is up 12,337 in Georgia

No recounts, lawsuits, or scummy political maneuvering will change this.

Biden has 306 electoral college votes.
Take ANY 2 states away - he still wins.

Tweety's just grifting as usual, so send him a donation and remember this is after the president did not donate the $100 million of his own to his campaign, as he said he would.

Trump campaign sent 23 emails today seeking donations, w/messages like "mysterious ballots" and "STOP COUNTING ILLEGAL BALLOTS."

The fine print says 60% of donations go to "retirement of general election debt." Which suggests debt and no incentive to concede until it's retired.

I'm encouraging Trumplicans to donate to this doomed effort/grift instead of the Georgia senate races.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-10-2020, 11:08 AM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
based on what?
common sense

but classic tactic claim somethings stolen then ask other to prove it didn't happen LOL

Last edited by wdmso; 11-10-2020 at 02:35 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 11:18 AM   #7
wdmso

A team of international election monitors from the Organization of American States (OAS) has praised the conduct of the US election – running counter to President Trump’s claims of voter fraud and corruption.

Seems these people disagree with Scotts anonymous Mexican story about fraud
Old 11-10-2020, 02:30 PM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

The 9/11 Commission found that the delayed transition in 2000 made the 9/11 attacks more likely.

What national security risks are we now running if the Biden transition team is stymied?

We don’t know, and Republicans seem not to care.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:46 PM   #9
wdmso

Trump claims he knows someone was murdered , then sends out lawyers looking for a body any dead body . To claim Trump was correct ... conservative intelligence
Old 11-10-2020, 05:39 PM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

It couldn’t be any clearer Biden won and yet Trump and his bunch of sore losers refuse to concede, no Patriots there just babies who want their rattles back. Now death threats to local election officials just for doing their jobs counting both red and blue votes.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:30 PM   #11
Pete F.
Canceled

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:16 PM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Lindsey Graham said what all the Republicans have feared and fought hard to surpress, stating if voting becomes to easy we can never again elect a Republican president.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:44 PM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Lindsey Graham said what all the Republicans have feared and fought hard to surpress, stating if voting becomes to easy we can never again elect a Republican president.
Actually, that might be a good thing. Then a new party could be formed to give Americans a sensible, normal, dependable, option.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:38 AM   #14
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
common sense

but classic tactic claim somethings stolen then ask other to prove it didn't happen LOL
assumption and common sense are not the same thing..