Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2021, 10:55 AM   #31
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
biden did weaponize the DOJ to call parents domestic terrorists
NO. HE. DID. NOT.
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 10:59 AM   #32
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re denying that faucci has flipped flopped on this.
He said specifically he didn’t want to alarm people into creating a shortage of masks needed by healthcare workers. At the time also the CDC was not recommending people wear masks and the WHO didn’t know the virus was airborne.
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 11:46 AM   #33
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
He said specifically he didn’t want to alarm people into creating a shortage of masks needed by healthcare workers. At the time also the CDC was not recommending people wear masks and the WHO didn’t know the virus was airborne.
So, we are told that Trump's "messaging" was the cause of all our Covid deaths. But, we are not supposed to notice the death producing messages of the "experts" like Fauci, WHO, and the CDC (not to mention the other "clowns" like the Dems and the media who parroted the same messaging at that critical early time, and wasn't it also supposed to be Trump's fault because he supposedly didn't act quick enough even though the "experts" were slow to come around on their mask messaging and criticized Trump as being racist for instituting a travel ban at the time then criticized him later for not banning travel even more when they all flip-flopped their opinion later?
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 01:00 PM   #34
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
So, we are told that Trump's "messaging" was the cause of all our Covid deaths. But, we are not supposed to notice the death producing messages of the "experts" like Fauci, WHO, and the CDC (not to mention the other "clowns" like the Dems and the media who parroted the same messaging at that critical early time, and wasn't it also supposed to be Trump's fault because he supposedly didn't act quick enough even though the "experts" were slow to come around on their mask messaging and criticized Trump as being racist for instituting a travel ban at the time then criticized him later for not banning travel even more when they all flip-flopped their opinion later?
he said a lot of things, that’s my point.

you’re saying that unless he says “ i flip flopped”, that means he didn’t flip fop?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:10 PM   #35
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
biden did weaponize the DOJ to call parents domestic terrorists. the national association of school
boards apologized last night for calling them domestic terrorists, said specifically there was no justification for that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nat...arent-protests

do you deny the media, overall, is way left leaning? do they ask biden tough questions?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim your a childish lier you make stuff up that never happened ..

Please show us any statement or quote from Biden or Garland ever said what you say they said

You can not because it never …happened !!!
Such an amazing gift you have.. denial Don’t even know I am lying
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:14 PM   #36
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
So, we are told that Trump's "messaging" was the cause of all our Covid deaths. But, we are not supposed to notice the death producing messages of the "experts" like Fauci, WHO, and the CDC (not to mention the other "clowns" like the Dems and the media who parroted the same messaging at that critical early time, and wasn't it also supposed to be Trump's fault because he supposedly didn't act quick enough even though the "experts" were slow to come around on their mask messaging and criticized Trump as being racist for instituting a travel ban at the time then criticized him later for not banning travel even more when they all flip-flopped their opinion later?
Trump had no messaging except it was going to go away Aka disappear . go back in the bunker with Jim and Scott.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:15 PM   #37
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim your a childish lier you make stuff up that never happened ..

Please show us any statement or quote from Biden or Garland ever said what you say they said

You can not because it never …happened !!!
Such an amazing gift you have.. denial Don’t even know I am lying
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You should go double or nothing on the hundred to provide evidence
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:21 PM   #38
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You should go double or nothing on the hundred to provide evidence
Facts or evidence can’t beat his conclusions . He’s his own expert with a little help from conservatives media they light the torch and he’s off and running like Paul Revere
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:34 PM   #39
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Facts or evidence can’t beat his conclusions . He’s his own expert with a little help from conservatives media they light the torch and he’s off and running like Paul Revere
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m sure you’re an expert on what gain of function research is.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:36 PM   #40
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You should go double or nothing on the hundred to provide evidence
wayne specifically said, that pete’s post didn’t prove that wayne’s post was true. i’m not sure how he concluded that, but he said it didn’t. and he said i was an idiot for thinking that pete’s post validated what wayne said, which makes you exactly as stupid as i am, because you also think pete’s post proved wayne correct.

i’m not sure wayne knows what he posted.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 03:24 PM   #41
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne specifically said, that pete’s post didn’t prove that wayne’s post was true. i’m not sure how he concluded that, but he said it didn’t. and he said i was an idiot for thinking that pete’s post validated what wayne said, which makes you exactly as stupid as i am, because you also think pete’s post proved wayne correct.

i’m not sure wayne knows what he posted.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I have no idea what this all even means.
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:03 PM   #42
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump had no messaging except it was going to go away Aka disappear . go back in the bunker with Jim and Scott.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Apparently, you've never left your bunker. Travel bans were definite messages. Passing over normal Regulatory time and procedure to get the vaccine way sooner than would have normally taken was a strong message about the need to act and actually do something. Replenishing and restocking the critical supplies that the previous administration and the states had let run out, and going above and beyond his duty to especially Help New York was speaking loud and clear.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:09 PM   #43
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I have no idea what this all even means.
me either! talking with you guys lately, has been a trip to the twilight zone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 04:03 AM   #44
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
me either! talking with you guys lately, has been a trip to the twilight zone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
there was a massive cover up...spence would be on the team engaged in the massive cover up...if you look at it that way it makes sense....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 04:26 AM   #45
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
wayne -

“ trump had no messaging except it was going o go away aka disappear.

here’s Gov Cuomo, not known to be a Trump loyalist, praising Trump for helping NY.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2371465/%3famp

Trump didn’t do anything? He didn’t implement travelled bans? didn’t send huge hospital ships to NY and CA? didn’t have his army engineers convert the Javitts center to a huge hospital?

you’re well informed.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 05:56 AM   #46
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
that bastion of vast right wing conspiracies and propaganda VANITY FAIR has a troubling article...

Jamie Metzl, who sits on the WHO advisory committee on human genome editing...
"If I applied for funding to paint Central Park purple and was denied, but then a year later woke up to find Central Park painted purple, I'd be a prime suspect"
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 06:08 AM   #47
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
biden did weaponize the DOJ to call parents domestic terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
NO. HE. DID. NOT.
this is probably correct...it's not clear that biden has any idea what is going on around him from minute to minute...day to day...the communists he has working for him and their accomplices certainly attempted to paint concerned parents as domestic terrorists
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 07:33 AM   #48
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’m sure you’re an expert on what gain of function research is.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No comments from me about gain of function. Sorry
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:05 AM   #49
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne -

“ trump had no messaging except it was going o go away aka disappear.

here’s Gov Cuomo, not known to be a Trump loyalist, praising Trump for helping NY.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2371465/%3famp

Trump didn’t do anything? He didn’t implement travelled bans? didn’t send huge hospital ships to NY and CA? didn’t have his army engineers convert the Javitts center to a huge hospital?

you’re well informed.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

All while still trying to excuse Covid away …. and he was backed into a corner . He just moved pieces that just needed his approval It’s not heroic it’s called doing your job ….

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

March 6: We’ve had 11 deaths, and they’ve been largely old people who are — who were susceptible to what’s happening. Now, that would be the case, I assume, with a regular flu too. If somebody is old and in a weakened state or ill, they’re susceptible to the common flu too. You know, they were telling me just now that the common flu kills people and old people is sort of a target.”( the origin of its only the flu)

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” — Trump in a tweet.

March 13: Trump declares a national emergency concerning the coronavirus.

March 15: “This is a very contagious — this is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.” —

March 17: “I’ve always known this is a — this is a real — this is a pandemic. I’ve felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.” — Trump at a White House task force press briefing.


April
The president undermines the CDC’s recommendation on wearing face masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19, urges governors to open up their states and suggests ways to use ultraviolet rays and disinfectant to treat COVID-19.

March 24: “So I think Easter Sunday and you’ll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time. And it’s just about the timeline that I think is right.” — Trump in an interview on Fox News.

March 26: The U.S. has 100,000 confirmed coronavirus cases, more than any other country.


April 3: The CDC recommends that people begin “wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.”

April 5: “We’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. And hopefully, in the not-too-distant future, we’ll be very proud of the job we all did. We can never be happy when so many people are dying, but we’re going to be very proud of the job we did to keep the death down to an absolute minimum —

May 8: “Well, I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests. This is going to go away without a vaccine. It’s going to go away, and it’s — we’re not going to see it again,

June 20: “They call me, they say the job you’re doing — here’s the bad part, when you test of — when you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people, you’re going to find more cases. So, I said to my people slow the testing down, please.” — Trump at a Tulsa, Oklahoma, indoor rally,

June 25: “So, we have more cases because we do the greatest testing. If we didn’t do testing, we’d have no cases.

Aug. 5: “I also urge Americans to help us stop the spread of the virus. Practice good hygiene, socially distance, avoid large crowds, and wear a mask where distancing is not possible. It’s a patriotic thing to do.” — Trump at a White House briefing.

MAGA a missed that I guess so did trump

Sept. 3: “I’ve never seen a man [Biden] that liked a mask more. Look, I’m all for it … but did you ever see a man that likes a mask as much as him? And then he makes a speech and he always has it, not always but a lot of times he has it hanging down because you know what, it gives him a feeling of security

Sept. 15: “But we really are — we’re starting to get very good marks.”

“But whether it’s Dr. Fauci or anybody else, a lot of people got it wrong. They talked about don’t wear masks, and now they say wear masks. Although some people say don’t wear masks. I mean you have a lot of different ideas. … Now there is, by the way, a lot of people don’t want to wear masks. There are a lot of people think that masks are not good.” — Trump in an ABC News

Now the blame game starts prior to the election
And cue the mask wars

Sept. 22: “The CDC is people that have been there for a long time, long before me and I, I also don’t like the fact that they send out mixed messages. They put stuff in, they put it out, you know, it’s, I don’t know, they’ve been there a long time. The CDC, uh, comes out with all different messages. Now I’ll give you an example, uh, wear a mask, don’t wear a mask.”

Now the China virus name calling starts

Sept. 24: “The China virus, it’s China, some people call it coronavirus. That sounds like a beautiful place in Italy, right? No, it didn’t come from Italy. It came from China.

Sept. 29: “And now we’re weeks away from a vaccine. We’re doing therapeutics already. Fewer people are dying when they get sick. Far fewer people are dying. We’ve done a great job.”

“When needed, I wear masks. I don’t have — I don’t wear masks like [Biden]. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from — and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.” — Trump at the presidential debate in Cleveland, Ohio.

Members of Trump’s family did not wear masks during the debate.

On Trump’s Last Full Day, Nation Records 400,000 Covid Deaths

But but Fauci lied …. Maybe and flip flopped , normal people call that changing ones mind based on the evidence presented. Something else thats not allowed in the Trump MAGA universe. Unless it Herr Trump who changed his mind
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 10-24-2021 at 08:14 AM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:06 AM   #50
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
No comments from me about gain of function. Sorry
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
he's just getting you back for constantly arguing with him about things he never wrote
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:07 AM   #51
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

But but Fauci lied …. Maybe


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
probably....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:24 AM   #52
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne specifically said, that pete’s post didn’t prove that wayne’s post was true. i’m not sure how he concluded that, but he said it didn’t. and he said i was an idiot for thinking that pete’s post validated what wayne said, which makes you exactly as stupid as i am, because you also think pete’s post proved wayne correct.

i’m not sure wayne knows what he posted.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim try this 1 last time

Wayne Republicans suggest we have never seen such gas prices

Jim. Show me who said 85 dollars barrel is the highest and something about 100 bucks

Wayne I never said that

Pete proves to Jim that Kevin McCarthy actually made a similar statement. That Jim said Wayne made

Wayne said pay Pete he found the evidence that showed the what Jim said actually happened.. because Wayne never used 85 dollar oil in a sentence
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:33 AM   #53
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Pete proves to Jim that Kevin McCarthy actually made a similar statement. That Jim said Wayne made


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ummm...no

MCCARTHY: "oil prices the highest that we have seen"

Facts First: McCarthy was wrong. Oil prices under Biden are not even close to the highest we have ever seen.

McCarthy didn't say "ever"...or never as you suggested.....there's a big difference
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:38 AM   #54
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
"you can't blame a president for gas prices!!"


"With gasoline prices rising, Sen. Chuck Schumer placed the blame on President Donald Trump"

scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:45 AM   #55
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
The average retail price of gasoline while Barack Obama was president was $2.97. The average price under President Donald Trump was $2.49.

I think Biden is averaging 3$+ and.. "

"Biden predicts gas prices won't go down until 2022"

I'm sure he has a plan.....

oops...

"President said he doesn't have 'near-term' answer"

I'm sure someone will write one on the teleprompter for him to struggle to read
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 12:48 PM   #56
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
ummm...no

MCCARTHY: "oil prices the highest that we have seen"



McCarthy didn't say "ever"...or never as you suggested.....there's a big difference

Wow now your playing linguists gymnastics

As if what he said had zero context
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 04:46 PM   #57
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Wow now your playing linguists gymnastics


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
yeah, you would be safer not attempting it ......
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:36 PM   #58
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
"you can't blame a president for gas prices!!"


"With gasoline prices rising, Sen. Chuck Schumer placed the blame on President Donald Trump"

no, see, YOU can’t blame a president for high gas prices. But THEY can.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 02:17 AM   #59
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Pete proves to Jim that Kevin McCarthy actually made a similar statement. That Jim said Wayne made

Wayne said pay Pete he found the evidence that showed the what Jim said actually happened.. because Wayne never used 85 dollar oil in a sentence

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wait..."because wayne never used 85 dollar oil in a sentence" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here’s my quote Jim

And of course the right is trying to suggest these gas prices have never happened before
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


Wayne, I went to AP Fact check to see what McCarthy actually said...he never used "ever" or "never" in a sentence in this regard that I can find....in fact

MCCARTHY: “Despite gas prices being at historic lows this time last year, the average price for a gallon of gas is currently an astounding $3.10. That’s the highest it’s been since 2014, the last time Joe Biden was in the White House.”

“Gas prices are the highest since 2014 — just as summer starts." McCarthy


and

CNBC Americans are paying the most for gas in seven years
OCT 6 2021

so who is playing linguistic gymnastics?

you should both send Jim 100 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Facts or evidence can’t beat his conclusions . He’s his own expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim your a childish lier you make stuff up that never happened
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:02 AM   #60
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
wait..."because wayne never used 85 dollar oil in a sentence" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here’s my quote Jim

And of course the right is trying to suggest these gas prices have never happened before
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


Wayne, I went to AP Fact check to see what McCarthy actually said...he never used "ever" or "never" in a sentence in this regard that I can find....in fact

MCCARTHY: “Despite gas prices being at historic lows this time last year, the average price for a gallon of gas is currently an astounding $3.10. That’s the highest it’s been since 2014, the last time Joe Biden was in the White House.”

“Gas prices are the highest since 2014 — just as summer starts." McCarthy


and

CNBC Americans are paying the most for gas in seven years
OCT 6 2021

so who is playing linguistic gymnastics?

you should both send Jim 100 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Facts or evidence can’t beat his conclusions . He’s his own expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim your a childish lier you make stuff up that never happened
i often wonder if they’re just messing with us, or if they actually believe they’re making valid points.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com