Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 07-15-2004, 07:52 AM   #1
fishsmith
DDG-51

Catch lots of fish Saturday

Hi Bill and Jules,

Get some fish for Sue this weekend, she came by my desk a while back and asked who's local that can get her some fish. I said you guys could. Why did I say you guys, because about 8 years ago I was fishing the Plymouth Power plant and picked Bills brain on fishing tips while Jules was being filmed catching stripers with your teaser/lure combo. Payback tooks some time, but Bill was a good guy and freely gave me alot of tips. I hope I can send more folks your way.

-Jim
fishsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Jim, thanks so much for the nice words, it is really appreciated, We are going to do our best to get sue and her godson into some fish. There is nothing that makes Bill and I more happy than getting kids turned on to this sport. We appreciate the referral, hope you are having a good season yourself!!! Thanks again jim, we really do appreciate it, and if we can do anything for you please let us know.

Bill & Jules

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 01:17 PM   #3
fishsmith
DDG-51

Jules,
Just do your best to get those kids some fish, and they'll be hooked like the rest of us.
FYI, I think its safe to say this group is as green to fishing as you can get. Good Luck!!
Old 07-21-2004, 10:29 AM   #4
fishsmith
DDG-51

Jules your Saturday charter just came by my desk, to say you made their day is an understatement. She was very happy, and the kid hasn't stopped talking fishing. Good Job!!