Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2022, 05:59 AM   #1
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,641
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Insurrection, bull#^&#^&#^&#^&

Where the security ?
More like the welcome committee






https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00006338801028

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:07 AM   #2
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,984
Lindsey Graham will fight Georgia 2020 election subpoena, his lawyers say

Yep the law an order party
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:25 AM   #3
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Libtardia
Posts: 21,342
DC is so corrupt and so dirty both sides are to blame for this mess. No one is going to be held accountable because they all know how dirty they are and they all have dirt on each other. If one domino falls, they all fall.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:58 AM   #4
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,641
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
DC is so corrupt and so dirty both sides are to blame for this mess. No one is going to be held accountable because they all know how dirty they are and they all have dirt on each other. If one domino falls, they all fall.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


Let them fall !!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:59 AM   #5
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,641
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Lindsey Graham will fight Georgia 2020 election subpoena, his lawyers say

Yep the law an order party
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


You #^&#^&#^&#^&ing blind or #^&#^&#^&#^&ing stupid ?
What the #^&#^&#^&#^& does that have to do with the fact that January 6th was a bull#^&#^&#^&#^& insurrection ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:50 AM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,397
I thought J6 was Antifa, all the rest are just innocent tourists.

Jan. 6 committee has already established Trump's direct links to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:09 AM   #7
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,984
The Justice Department filed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging an Arizona law that requires voters in presidential elections to show proof of citizenship, setting up a fight over a provision similar to one the Supreme Court called unconstitutional in 2013.
State Republicans, who passed the new measure in March on a party-line vote, said the law is a safeguard against voter fraud,

Yep it’s about freedom
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:15 AM   #8
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The Justice Department filed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging an Arizona law that requires voters in presidential elections to show proof of citizenship, setting up a fight over a provision similar to one the Supreme Court called unconstitutional in 2013.
State Republicans, who passed the new measure in March on a party-line vote, said the law is a safeguard against voter fraud,

Yep it’s about freedom
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you’re saying it’s totalitarian to hope that o my citizens can vote? and to ensure that people are who they say they are?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:42 AM   #9
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,641
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I thought J6 was Antifa, all the rest are just innocent tourists.

Jan. 6 committee has already established Trump's direct links to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


Antifa & BLM was in the crowd stirring them up
January 6th was a a Pelosi hand picked joke of a hearing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:43 AM   #10
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,641
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The Justice Department filed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging an Arizona law that requires voters in presidential elections to show proof of citizenship, setting up a fight over a provision similar to one the Supreme Court called unconstitutional in 2013.
State Republicans, who passed the new measure in March on a party-line vote, said the law is a safeguard against voter fraud,

Yep it’s about freedom
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device



Again.
WTF does that have to do with the video ???
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 10:05 AM   #11
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Antifa & BLM was in the crowd stirring them up
January 6th was a a Pelosi hand picked joke of a hearing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Show even one person who was not a Trump supporter among the insurrectionists, there’s more video of this than any insurrection ever, or maybe Dinesh DaSousa can investigate it for you.

Every witness at the J6 hearings is a Republican and the Republican leadership turned down the opportunity for a bipartisan investigation.

Meanwhile in Britain: 32 conservative ministers have resigned forcing Boris Johnson to leave office.

And in America: “conservatives” want a disgraced, twice impeached former “president” Trump to run for office again.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 01:30 PM   #12
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Again.
WTF does that have to do with the video ???
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
WTF does anything you say have to do with anything ? you just run around spewing nonsense like a chicken with its head cut off . as if its the truth
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 01:34 PM   #13
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re saying it’s totalitarian to hope that o my citizens can vote? and to ensure that people are who they say they are?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
like I've said you've been radicalized .. the SCJ has already ruled it unconstitutional.

The Republican-controlled Legislature was well aware of the federal law and the Supreme Court decision written by the late conservative icon, Justice Antonin Scalia. But they went ahead anyway, arguing the new law would boost election security.

sure thats what its about election security


But with this court I am sure they will see it differently
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 05:43 PM   #14
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Antifa & BLM was in the crowd stirring them up
January 6th was a a Pelosi hand picked joke of a hearing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
To use the words of your party’s own AG under testimony, the stuff you have been shoveling to the political forum is just bullsh*t.
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:26 PM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 12,397
I wish the American media was as forthright as the Brits

https://youtu.be/lKrLBPmRsrM
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com