Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-07-2020, 05:33 AM   #61
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

I think wdmso read or heard about unintentional racism and it sounded real good to him
yup...next he'll be telling us about the caste system...it's all the rage
Old 08-07-2020, 05:41 AM   #62
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
zero evidence of racism at work. absolutely zilch. the riots were based on a lie. .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You are the evidence Jim, the protests are about you.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:46 AM   #63
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

now i know why the police don't care they have citizens like you all who excuse away their behavior because it hasn't happened to you.. it amazing to read your responses you dont disappoint 👏

wayne, what is your issue with the police in general that you make blanket statements like this? it seems there is something deeper.....there is clearly some animosity there
Old 08-07-2020, 07:39 AM   #64
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
PLease elaborate.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:43 AM   #65
scottw

Quote:
PLease elaborate.
they are protesting the racism that you don't know you are guilty of.....the fact that you don't know that you are guilty is evidence of your white privilege...you could get down on one knee and acknowledge that you are too stupid to know these things but you will still be a racist
Old 08-07-2020, 08:05 AM   #66
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Because I ask "where is the evidence of racism", I'm a racist? That's what you're saying?

Spence, you're probably smart enough to know this is another in a long line of racial hoaxes (Michael Brown, Duke lacrosse, Covington Catholic, etc). But you aren't nearly honest enough to admit it's a hoax, all you care about is supporting whatever hurts Trump, now matter how much of a fabrication it may be.

In your mind, asking for proof of racism, is evidence of racism. You really believe that?
Old 08-07-2020, 08:07 AM   #67
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
they are protesting the racism that you don't know you are guilty of.....the fact that you don't know that you are guilty is evidence of your white privilege...you could get down on one knee and acknowledge that you are too stupid to know these things but you will still be a racist
My asking for evidence of racism, makes me a racist. Because they don't want people asking or questioning anything. Not when defeating Trump is concerned.

Scott, I think Trump gets creamed in November. But if he somehow wins, how will they cope? How much worse will the temper tantrums get?

In December, I'd have said he wins in a landslide, unless there's a crisis. The got their crisis. Crises, actually, covid and a racial hoax right out of Al Sharptons playbook.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:26 AM   #68
scottw

Quote:
My asking for evidence of racism, makes me a racist. .
and is evidence of your white privilege....
Old 08-07-2020, 08:34 AM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
and is evidence of your white privilege....
which is also, pretty much demonstrably false. In terms of living a good life as an adult, skin color matters very little. Being born into a stable, commited family is way more important, way more of a factor. But that fact doesn't help democrats win elections, so they spin it as white priviledge, instead of "strong family priviledge". Same thing with the gender pay gap. No lie they won't tell.