Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
Fish_Eye

Question Tell me what you would like to see…

Hi Everyone,

I could use your help.

Right now I’m buried in footage shot over the 2010 saltwater fishing season and I’m crafting my show for East Bay Anglers and the American Sportfishing Association. The footage is high definition photos and videos shot with the fastest DSLR camera in the world. The clarity, vibrancy and control of depth of field will make my next show much more cinematic and entertaining.

I’m trying to weave a tapestry of underwater images into a revealing and intimate look at life in our bays and oceans with an emphasis on gaining a better understanding of game fish habits and habitat.

As always, I value outside input and would love to hear what you folks would like to see in a multi-media presentation on targeting trophy striped bass with a secondary look at ways to score more and larger fluke, tautog, sea bass and tuna.

I have received numerous requests to show a fish-eye view of different plugs underwater – I’ve got that covered. I’ve been asked to include a close up look at the various bait fish that stripers and other apex predators feed on – got that covered too.

Let me know what you would like to see and if I don’t have the footage in the can already, I’ll shoot to acquire it next year.

Here’s a picture I shot last weekend with John Haberek Jr. at Beavertail. This is the kind of imagery you can expect to see in my 2011 shows.

Happy Holiday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Surfcasting-Magic.jpg (262.9 KB, 154 views)

Fish_Eye is offline   Reply With Quote