Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Sportsman's Talk

Sportsman's Talk New forum for other outdoor sports. Hunting, shooting, archery, and everything else that has you crawling around with the bugs...

Old 02-01-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
thortum

Channal 5 anti-gun report

Channel 5 aired an anti-gun "I team" report yesterday on their 11 pm broadcast. I believe it is also on tonight. Everyone interested in their Gun Rights should watch the broadcast, and click on the "goal.org" website for more info. Typical one sided report!!!
thortum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
spence

What did they say?

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #3
basswipe

The 1st allows freedom of speech,so we have to tolerate groups like Nambla,Look up what it means...DISGUSTING.The KKK is actually tolerable compared to that.Its all allowed though.

The 3rd allows any and all beliefs including those that directly oppose the American way of life.

Oh but the 2nd is a different story.Imagine if we actually practiced the intent of our Founding Fathers,all us non-criminals would have M-16A2 rifles in the house and life would be oh such much freer AND CRIME FREE!!!Sarah who?Groups like HCI are gone for a reason.
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
thortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
What did they say?

-spence
You can see the actual footage on goal's web site. One of the major problem is that they didn't have representative from a gun organization, such as G.O.A.L. to give our side. So much for unbiased reporting! They did have two gang members and the guy from the anti side [I know his name, but it eludes me right now]. Plan and simple fact is that the criminals are getting guns illegally [that's why they're called criminals ]. They also gave misinformation.
thortum is offline   Reply With Quote