Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Mike Turner exposes CNN as a fraud in real time.

Pow! Right in the kisser!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rep-m...e-in-real-time
Old 11-20-2019, 09:22 PM   #2
spence

Facepalm
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #3
Jim in CT

if you mean
by CNN, i agree. the headline was that a direct link had been established between Trump and the bribe. Not close to being true.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:49 PM   #4
wdmso

Hill got Sondland to admit that “no one on this planet” told him that financial assistance to Ukraine was connected to any investigations.

I know everyone is just misunderstanding.. the only fraud being committed in real time is from Republicans , talking about javilans the biden and selling a narrative the current witness has throw in their face as non existence.. fake un true , but they keep saying it

yet Trumps phone call asked for investigations into the bidens? and Trump did not have the legal or position or authority to withhold the Money congress approved and it had been cleared thru state and dod procedures ... So if Trump didn't order its Hold who on this planet Did? your pals havent provided that?
Old 11-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Hill got Sondland to admit that “no one on this planet” told him that financial assistance to Ukraine was connected to any investigations.

I know everyone is just misunderstanding.. the only fraud being committed in real time is from Republicans , talking about javilans the biden and selling a narrative the current witness has throw in their face as non existence.. fake un true , but they keep saying it

yet Trumps phone call asked for investigations into the bidens? and Trump did not have the legal or position or authority to withhold the Money congress approved and it had been cleared thru state and dod procedures ... So if Trump didn't order its Hold who on this planet Did? your pals havent provided that?
the house called for the inquiry. ask them
to find out who ordered he aid withheld. why call witnesses who don’t know?

a sincere question here...trump didn’t have the authority to withhold aid, but Biden did?
Old 11-21-2019, 01:27 PM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the house called for the inquiry. ask them
to find out who ordered he aid withheld. why call witnesses who don’t know?

a sincere question here...trump didn’t have the authority to withhold aid, but Biden did?
All aid is not the same Biden did not hold the aid he also does not have that power congress and the benchmarks in the aid dictate its release
Old 11-21-2019, 01:31 PM   #7
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
All aid is not the same Biden did not hold the aid he also does not have that power congress and the benchmarks in the aid dictate its release
biden said call barry and ask him if he has that power
Old 11-21-2019, 03:53 PM   #8
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if you mean
by CNN, i agree. the headline was that a direct link had been established between Trump and the bribe. Not close to being true.
I seriously don’t understand your critical thinking here. You’re being fed propaganda and just happily lap it up.
Old 11-21-2019, 04:09 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I seriously don’t understand your critical thinking here. You’re being fed propaganda and just happily lap it up.
try to follow. CNN ran a headline, saying he established a direct link
between Trump and the quid pro
Quo. When the guy explicitly said there was no direct link, that he was basing it on presumption. that’s not a direct link. am i going too fast for you? CNN ran a demonstrably, irrefutably false headline. because it served the narrative, who cares if it was true?