Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Raven

Angry CAT Killer Kid

he's 18 and killed like 18 cats down in florida

as a serial cat killer....

initial reports are saying he is a frequent
visitor to gore and gruesome sites which
seems to have desensitized him to cruelty
to animals or brainwashed him over time.
~
it's going to be real interesting to find out
how much of an influence hollywood movies
and the internet has made him so Nasty ...
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
The sick animal should be destroyed!!!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #3
Gunpowder
Fish Hound

Send a message via ICQ to Gunpowder Send a message via AIM to Gunpowder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
The sick animal should be destroyed!!!!
agreed, he needs a wake up smack in the face with some juvenile detention or something... but they are trying to smack this kid with some serious jail time from what i have heard. yah he deserves to get punished, but how the hell does stallworth only get 30 days for killing someone??? it just doesnt seem to make any sense

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.....pursue those."
Gunpowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder View Post
he deserves to get punished, but how the hell does stallworth only get 30 days for killing someone???
bigger bucks perhaps.... yeah that did make me do a doubletake when i heard that....
all for the so called clash of the titans... the GLADIATORS can do all kinds a sheeeeet.... seems like...

but this kid in true Gladiator style..........

he should be fed to the lions
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
FishermanTim

He's a "serial killer", he just hasn't made the natural (sounds perverse to describe it this way) progession to killing people.

Look back at virtually every mass murderer, and you'll see the progression from torturing and killing animals to torturing and killing
people. It's a psycological "gateway" crime, and the only real treatments to stop the progression are prison or death.

Sicko kids like this have, in effect, hardwired thier brains to get a thrill out of torture and death. It's the same with drug addicts and pyromaniacs.
This sicko needs to go "bye-bye" for good!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
He's a "serial killer", he just hasn't made the natural (sounds perverse to describe it this way) progession to killing people.

Look back at virtually every mass murderer, and you'll see the progression from torturing and killing animals to torturing and killing
people. It's a psycological "gateway" crime, and the only real treatments to stop the progression are prison or death.

Sicko kids like this have, in effect, hardwired thier brains to get a thrill out of torture and death. It's the same with drug addicts and pyromaniacs.
Jeffrey Dahmer would go around collecting road kill as a kid !
You think that should have tipped off his brain dead parents ???

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:

It's one of the common denominators among serial killers---a history of torturing/killing animals as a child.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #8
Sea Dangles

Does killing fish count too?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
MakoMike

Wrong question. O.K. lets assume that is correct that all serial killers started off killing/torturing animals. The real question is did all kids who killed/tortured animals become serial killers?

****MakoMike****

Http://www.Makomania.net

Official S-B Sponsor
MakoMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #10
Saltheart

If something in their brain doesn't make them realize killing the animals for fun is wrong , then I agree they have the potential to also not see anything wrong with killing people. I believe that fear of the law keeps a lot of the nuts like this from killing people rather than the basic human instincts that its wrong.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
MakoMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltheart View Post
If something in their brain doesn't make them realize killing the animals for fun is wrong , then I agree they have the potential to also not see anything wrong with killing people. I believe that fear of the law keeps a lot of the nuts like this from killing people rather than the basic human instincts that its wrong.
Don't we all kill fish for fun? What about hunters? Lots of people kill animals for fun without turning into murderers.

****MakoMike****

Official S-B Sponsor
Old 06-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #12
FishermanTim

But... we don't torture the animals for fun, we don't kill them "just for the thrill" and throw the carcasses away, we don't wound the animals by cutting off their limbs to see what they will do (like cutting off a chickens head to watch the body run around).

We dispatch our quarry quickly, and will try our best to be as humane as possible. We will eat out catch/kill because we are hunters/fishermen, not some twisted freak that will be nothing more than a burden and a scurge to society.
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #13
Saltheart

I catch them for fun but only kill them to eat them or by accident. And I certainly feel guilty when I gut hook a small one that I know I cannot keep that will definitely die.

I do however kill mosquitos biting into my flesh to drink my blood with absolutely no remorse so maybe deep down I'm no better than the cat killer. And the grass screaming under my feet as I trample it when I walk on it , oh that really sends chills up my spine.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:30 AM   #14
MakoMike

Quote:
But... we don't torture the animals for fun, we don't kill them "just for the thrill" and throw the carcasses away, we don't wound the animals by cutting off their limbs to see what they will do (like cutting off a chickens head to watch the body run around).

We dispatch our quarry quickly, and will try our best to be as humane as possible. We will eat out catch/kill because we are hunters/fishermen, not some twisted freak that will be nothing more than a burden and a scurge to society.
I take it you have never been on a party boat when the doggies start coming up? I've seen fishermen do all kind of weird things to trash fish that they have intention of eating.

****MakoMike****

Official S-B Sponsor