Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Meet & Greet Forum

Meet & Greet Forum S-B is an online Community dedicated to angling for Striped Bass. Come in, say hello and tell us a little bit about you. Thanks! Team Striped-Bass.com

Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
Peterjay

Hey!

Hey guys - I'm Peter Jacobson, a Westerly R.I. native. Mostly a flyrodder and tyer, but a couple of spills last season convinced me that it's time to break out the surfcasting gear when conditions warrant it. An article a friend of mine wrote for On the Water got me thinking about luremaking, so I've been trying my hand at pouring tin. Just commercial molds so far, but I'm working on some of my own designs, and hope to get some original molds done in the near future. I'll probably get around to plugmaking eventually. (What's the point of having a bank account if you can't empty it at every opportunity?) Lots of good information here and some great craftsmen on the site. Hope everybody had a better season than I did.
Peterjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
ecduzitgood
time to go

Welcome Peter, I think you'll find this site very informative and somewhat time consuming (it's winter so thats good), make sure to post some photo's of your work.
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:38 AM   #3
Raven

Welcome to S-B

Peter Jacobson ...you're at the right place
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote