Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-12-2020, 08:03 PM   #61
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
why should i care if someone puts up his own money as a reward for blowing the whistle on voter fraud? why would that bother you?

covid is raving because it’s highly contagious and we have no vaccine, and we’re a free country. again, you might want to look at which states have the highest death rates, and which governor had the brilliant idea of deliberately putting the virus in. rising homes. of all
places, rising homes.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Buying evidence its ok in your world

And COVID raging because it’s highly contagious. No #^&#^&#^&#^& the POTUS telling people we were rounding the corner had no impact

And Trumps not doing anything and your excuse were a free country commenting on COVID .. just another example your a typical Trump supporter until it affects you
You could give 2 #^&#^&#^&#^&s about other Americans But I know black unemployment low. Praise Trump
Old 11-12-2020, 09:30 PM   #62
wdmso

There is "no evidence" the Nov. 3 election was compromised, committees within the Department of Homeland Security that worked on protecting U.S. voting systems affirmed Thursday. In a statement, they also called the 2020 election the "most secure in American history."

Damn deep state

Chris Krebs is in the White House's crosshairs in part because of a website he created to debunk election-related misinformation.

Trumps not an authoritarian 👌

Last edited by wdmso; 11-12-2020 at 09:36 PM..
Old 11-13-2020, 03:55 AM   #63
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And you have a new bubble to explore
I haven't been to those places I'm sure you will keep us up to date on what is going on there
Old 11-13-2020, 07:22 AM   #64
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Another state called and still crickets, instead working of putting loyalists in key positions at the Pentagon putting our national security at risk.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:06 AM   #65
Pete F.
Canceled

The Malignant Narcissist has withdrawn into his bunker

Yesterday, 6 American service members were killed in a helicopter crash during a peacekeeping mission in Egypt. Tropical Storm Eta made landfall in Florida. The number of Americans infected with COVID continued at a record-setting pace.

Trump remained silent.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:56 AM   #66
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Narcissist

hey...speaking of narcissists....obama was apparently on 60 minutes whining that trump is trying to de-legitimize the incoming administration...that is hilarious coming from him...the 60 minute sycophants of course, didn't ask him any tough questions....just nodded in agreement
Old 11-13-2020, 10:22 AM   #67
Pete F.
Canceled

When all else fails, it’s time for
BUT..........

I’d suggest a suicide watch on Tweety and not jokingly.........

He’s locked himself in the bunker
Old 11-16-2020, 09:42 PM   #68
falkners

Old 11-17-2020, 08:31 AM   #69
wdmso

Trump’s old election conspiracy theory centered on mail balloting, which he deemed rife with fraud, unless it was being done by Republicans. His new theory is that the election was stolen because a left-wing software firm connected to Hugo Chavez and George Soros maliciously stole hundreds of thousands of votes in the middle of the night. Trump has been spreading the claim on Twitter the last several days:

Wow what’s next? Aliens... Nothing rallies the base like Using George Soros in a sentence Hugo’s new

The only People committing Fraud are Trump and the Republicans and their enablers in Congress , watch fox it’s like a job interview from Trumps new network Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld. Show up with wearing need pads stroking Trumps ego with ever word..

Now he wants to bring Troops home just to leave Biden a #^&#^&#^&#^& sandwich still may do something to Iran .

American 1st ya ok

Old 11-17-2020, 08:40 AM   #70
wdmso

Poll: 70% of Republicans Say 2020 Election Was Neither Free, Nor Fair

All with out evidence yet they want this. “Seize those ballots and bring them back to the White House for auditing. PA, MI, WI, GA and NC.” But not the states they won And they have the nerve to call themselves Patriots
Old 11-17-2020, 08:56 AM   #71
PaulS

There is no bottom:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that he has come under increasing pressure in recent days from fellow Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, to question the validity of legally cast absentee ballots in an effort to reverse President Donald Trump's narrow loss in the state.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:12 AM   #72
Pete F.
Canceled

Get your popcorn out, Rudy Giuliani filed an application to formally appear in the Trump campaign's federal case in Pennsylvania; there's a hearing set for 1:30 pm today

The last time Rudy Giuliani entered an appearance in federal court was 1992

Tweety's previous lawyers emphasized to judges that they are not forwarding the Trump & Co fraud arguments in court, where evidence and facts are required.

Just a month ago, Tweety said, "Joe Biden is shot. He's barely there."

Today he and Rudy insist Biden headed up the most massive election fraud scheme in American history without leavin' a shred of evidence.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...pplication.pdf

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-17-2020, 10:18 AM   #73
spence

Rudy has to do it most of their attorneys have quit.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:51 AM   #74
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Rudy has to do it most of their attorneys have quit.
he has fallen a loooong way since 2001.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:03 AM   #75
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
he has fallen a loooong way since 2001.
From Post 9/11 NYC to the 'Four Seasons'... You ain't kidding.

He needed to wander off into the sunset after his last presidential campaign. I wonder if DJT has dirt on him or if he has slipped this much....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 11-17-2020, 11:09 AM   #76
Pete F.
Canceled

Everyone keeps characterizing this as Tweety's choice, but it's more likely he's run out of alternatives.

This case has had three different sets of lawyers since last week.

Who in their right mind would risk their entire career and future for this con man?

Only Giuliani, because he's already set fire to his reputation.

If he treats it like a Fox interview, and he probably will, it's going to be bonkers.

The judge will not let Rudy yell or scream. The judge will also not allow broad generalizations, hearsay, guesses. Rudy will be in over his head.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-17-2020, 12:15 PM   #77
Pete F.
Canceled

So imagine going to a hearing in an emergency election case before a district court judge and seeking to change lawyers and get a delay 15 hours before an emergency hearing and then adding a lawyer who misrepresents that he's a bar member in good standing. The judge will be pissed.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #78
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
From Post 9/11 NYC to the 'Four Seasons'... You ain't kidding.

He needed to wander off into the sunset after his last presidential campaign. I wonder if DJT has dirt on him or if he has slipped this much....
Probably trying to stay relevant. No dignity to what he has been reduced to.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:06 PM   #79
Jim in CT

when Hilary told Biden before the election, to never concede under any circumstances, to never stop legal challenges if he lost....where was the outrage from the liberals? just wondering.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:46 PM   #80
spence

Quote:
when Hilary told Biden before the election, to never concede under any circumstances, to never stop legal challenges if he lost....where was the outrage from the liberals? just wondering.
That's not what she said Jim.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:53 PM   #81
Jim in CT

Quote:
That's not what she said Jim.
“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances”.

she didn’t carve out an exception for losing fair and square.

“under any circumstances” is pretty clear, is it not?

do you people EVER tire of claiming to have the right to do that which you deny to people who vote differently than you do?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1238156
Old 11-17-2020, 04:00 PM   #82
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:

do you people EVER tire of claiming to have the right to do that which you deny to people who vote differently than you do?

Gee wiz do you think maybe it had to do with no early concession knowing that all the mail in ballots and absentee ballets would likely eliminate any Trump lead.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:01 PM   #83
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Gee wiz do you think maybe it had to do with no early concession knowing that all the mail in ballots and absentee ballets would likely eliminate any Trump lead.
she said not to concede under any circumstances. that’s very different, than saying don’t concede until the early and mail in ballots are cast.

too fast for you?

No early concession, and no concession under any circumstances, mean the same thing to you, eh?
Old 11-17-2020, 04:05 PM   #84
spence

Quote:

She said Trump would try and screw up absentee voting so if the election was close to not concede on election day, but to let it play out.

She didn't suggest he should never concede. Your quote is lacking context.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:17 PM   #85
Jim in CT

Quote:
She said Trump would try and screw up absentee voting so if the election was close to not concede on election day, but to let it play out.

She didn't suggest he should never concede. Your quote is lacking context.
except she didn’t say “don’t concede if there’s any evidence trump
is up to no good.”.

i guess your issue is that you don’t know what “under any circumstances” means. if gutter so inclined, you can look it up, or have a toddler explain it to you.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:01 PM   #86
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Jim does it really matter what Hillary said or implied, do you contest the election results and if not, why is this current administration putting the health and security of blue and red Americans at risk by not allowing the Biden administration access? If you do feel the election results aren’t true, then adjust your foil hat and go look again at the margins of victory and maybe some clarity will come.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:59 PM   #87
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim does it really matter what Hillary said or implied, do you contest the election results and if not, why is this current administration putting the health and security of blue and red Americans at risk by not allowing the Biden administration access? If you do feel the election results aren’t true, then adjust your foil hat and go look again at the margins of victory and maybe some clarity will come.
so first you claim she said something harmless. when faced with what she actually said, is guy say it doesnt matter.

If it’s wrong for teump
to not concede, why isn’t it equally wrong for hilary to say before the election ( so obviously literally zero evidence of fraud yet) that biden should never concede. the media gave her a free pass. but trump, as usual, can’t be given the same courtesy.

i have said ten times, i have zero basis to believe that biden won because of fraud. but i don’t know what trump may have access to. IF he has a legitimate gripe ( huge “if”) he’s entitled to pursue it. if he doesn’t have. legitimate gripe he should shut up and concede.

please point to one syllable in my response that anyone would say is a tin foil hat conspiracy theory.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:34 PM   #88
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
There is no bottom:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that he has come under increasing pressure in recent days from fellow Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, to question the validity of legally cast absentee ballots in an effort to reverse President Donald Trump's narrow loss in the state.
flatly denied by Graham.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:40 PM   #89
Pete F.
Canceled

Isn’t Graham the same guy who said:
Trump will destroy the Republican Party
Save the tape, if this.....

Why would anyone with a half a brain believe anything
Lindsey says
Old 11-17-2020, 08:11 PM   #90
PaulS

Quote:
flatly denied by Graham.
A staffer for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger said Tuesday that he participated in a controversial phone call with Sen. Lindsey Graham and said he heard Graham ask if state officials could throw out ballots.

The comments from the staffer, election implementation manager Gabriel Sterling, corroborate Raffensberger’s recent claims about the phone call with Graham, who is one of President Donald Trump’s most outspoken allies.