Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2015, 12:22 PM   #91
Doover
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Doover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Catskill Mountains Of New York
Posts: 77
Send a message via AIM to Doover
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Under Bush there was 13 embassy attacks and 60 Americans died.
Where was the republican outrage then?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
But Bush? How pathetic!

343

ISAIAH 3:9

Romans 1:26-27
Doover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #92
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The Repubs. have turned into the party of "if I can't get my way, I'm taking my ball and going home". They don't have any ideas and can't agree on anything. Their idea of government is throwing insults.

Pathetic
you have a remarkable blind spot for the antics and shortcomings of the folks on the other side of the aisle..pretty sure the deaths of Americans and the lies and obfuscation by Hillary and the Admin. had a lot to do with the hearings...how about some accountability for the liars and obfuscators?

Last edited by scottw; 10-23-2015 at 12:35 PM..
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:33 PM   #93
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Under Bush there was 13 embassy attacks and 60 Americans died.
Where was the republican outrage then?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
did you check your facts yet?
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:41 PM   #94
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The Repubs. have turned into the party of "if I can't get my way, I'm taking my ball and going home". They don't have any ideas and can't agree on anything. Their idea of government is throwing insults.

Pathetic
Sigh. Again, rather than responding to what the other side is actually saying, you say we have no ideas. I guess demonizing the opposition is a whole lot easier than responding to what they are actually saying, especially when what they are saying, is so rooted in common sense.

"Their idea of government is throwing insults."

Yawn. Obama says that Republicans "gotta stop just hatin' all the time", I guess we should look to his example on how to include and tolerate the opposition.

The senate Repoublicans just had an idea that if cities want to reject duly constituted federal laws, there would be consequences for that. In other words, the GOP had an idea that federal laws apply to all of us, equally. Shocking, I know. The Senate democrats blocked it, because that idea is offensive to Democrats. Funny, I didn't hear anyone caling them the party of opposition for blocking that.

I agree that the GOP Congress needs to propose more bills articulating their positions, and let the Dems block them all, and let Obama veto the ones the Dems can't block.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:46 PM   #95
joebaggs99
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
joebaggs99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MASS. I miss CT
Posts: 213
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
fixed it...

"It’s hard to imagine how Democrats complaining about the cost of the House Special Committee on Benghazi manage to keep a
straight face. After all, the total cost to date is under 5 million dollars, not even close to the actual cost of a weekend Obama family
getaway. Even more to the point, Elizabeth Harrington of the Free Beacon took a look at what the federal government pays for
other kinds of information:
The amount of taxpayer funding that has gone toward the investigation into the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is
less than the amount the federal government has invested in “Origami condoms” and studies on why lesbians are
obese. (snip)
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) gave $2,466,482 to Daniel Resnic to develop three versions of the Origami
condom, including the “first of its kind” anal condom. Resnic was later accused of wasting the money on full#^&body
plastic surgery, trips to Costa Rica, parties at the Playboy mansion, and patents for inventions such as “rounded
corners.”
The NIH has also given $3,531,925 to researchers to determine why lesbians are obese and gay men are not. Results
have included: gay men have a “greater desire for toned muscles” than straight men, lesbians have low “athletic selfesteem,”
and young men think about their muscles.
The Democratic members on the Benghazi committee also like to point out that the Benghazi investigation has lasted
532 Days, “longer than the investigations of Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy assassination, Iran#^&Contra, and Hurricane
Katrina.”
The federally funded investigation into lesbian obesity has lasted for 1,460 days, or four years since it began in
September 2011.
These two projects cost taxpayers $5,998,407."
I said it is a waste of funds and resources. Never mentioned Democrats or Republicans. Let's read and stay on track. with all do respect.
joebaggs99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:49 PM   #96
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
From what I understand (didn't watch any of it, but read summaries), ther ewas evidence presented which might suggest that Hilary suspected this was a planned terrorist attack, while saying pubicly (to cover her azz) that it was a spontaneous response to the video.

Let's remember that the video was made by an American citizen. Hilary is supposed to be working for that person. Instead, she (and Obama) gleefully threw him under the bus, for political expediency.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:08 PM   #97
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
From what I understand (didn't watch any of it, but read summaries), ther ewas evidence presented which might suggest that Hilary suspected this was a planned terrorist attack, while saying pubicly (to cover her azz) that it was a spontaneous response to the video.

Let's remember that the video was made by an American citizen. Hilary is supposed to be working for that person. Instead, she (and Obama) gleefully threw him under the bus, for political expediency.
Actually she explained pretty well why that wasn't the case.

Not to mention the previous investigations that went deep on the topic and found no intentional misrepresentation.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #98
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaggs99 View Post
I said it is a waste of funds and resources. Never mentioned Democrats or Republicans. Let's read and stay on track. with all do respect.
on the big scale of needless federal waste of funds and public resources which could have fed hungry children, this is pretty low in terms of cost and outrage, much of which could have been avoided if the folks under scrutiny had been more cooperative and honest .... but that's not in their nature
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:35 PM   #99
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Not to mention the previous investigations that went deep on the topic and found no intentional misrepresentation.
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:11 PM   #100
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Actually she explained pretty well why that wasn't the case.

Not to mention the previous investigations that went deep on the topic and found no intentional misrepresentation.
Her explanation that I saw, was that they were getting conflicting data from outside intelligence at the time. If that's true, why was she (and Obama) sticking with the video story? In the days following the attack, the administration wasn't being guarded or ambiguous in their assertion that it was the video. I never heard anyone, in the 3 days after the attack, say they didn't know what happened. All I heard, was that it was a spontaneous reaction to a video. And by an amazing coincidence, that explanation absolves her from any blame for what happened, becaue that explanation, as opposed to the truth, would make it impossible for anyone to have predicted the attack. How fortunate for her!

Is her explanation, especially when it contradicts her previous actions, always enough for you?

Yesterday's hearing referred to some pretty blunt private communications from Hilary, within 48 hours of the attack, that she thought it was a planned terrorist attack. Yet every public statement from Hilary, Obama, Jay Carney, and Susan Rice, blamed the video, thus blaming an American citizen.

In my opinion, she stuck to the video story, knowing that there was at least a great chance it was false, to paint a picture that no one could have reasonably foreseen the attack. It wasn't true, and it threw an American citizen under the bus, But you have no concerns, because unless she openly admits she was lying, then she couldn't possibly have been lying.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:12 PM   #101
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
much of which could have been avoided if the folks under scrutiny had been more cooperative and honest .... but that's not in their nature
Bingo. Why did it take Hilary 3 years to turn over the last batch or emails?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:42 PM   #102
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
pretty much sums it up....

Hillary Clinton showed us a glimpse of her soul at Benghazi
hearings. It was chilling

By K.T. McFarland

Published October 23, 2015

I did not watch the Benghazi hearings, unlike many others, in hopes of catching Secretary Clinton out, with my ears perked up for
some admission that could sink her presidential ambitions.
Secretary Clinton did not disappoint in her performance on Thursday.
She admitted to no wrongdoing, nor to breaking any laws.
Mistakes were made by others, the fault lies elsewhere.
Secretary Clinton was far more adept at bobbing and weaving than the members of Congress who questioned her were at
pinning her down.
She put up with hours and hours of questions, and no one laid a glove on her.
She brushed off blame by saying security decisions were handled at lower levels of the State Department professional staff, not
by the secretary.
She didn't receive Ambassador Stevens' requests for more security #^&#^& implying that if only she had things might have turned out
differently.
It was a masterful performance. She showed enormous discipline and nearly super#^&human stamina.
She let nothing slip. But in the end she let everything slip. She got a perfect score, but failed the test.
She didn't mean to, but she showed us a glimpse into her soul.
It was chilling.
We now know that when Secretary Clinton met the plane carrying the bodies of the four Americans who died at Benghazi she lied
about what happened.
Hillary Clinton showed us a glimpse of her soul at Benghazi hearings. It was chilling.
She stood over the flag#^&draped coffins of four dead Americans and blamed their deaths on an Internet video, which caused a
demonstration outside the consulate to turn into a deadly attack.
She looked into the eyes of the families of the fallen heroes and swore she would bring the videomaker to justice. But she was
lying .
She knew they died from a planned terrorist attack from an Al Qaeda#^&like group. That's what she told her family and foreign
leaders according to newly released emails.
Why? Because the Obama administration had an election to win eight weeks later, and a terrorist attack that killed four
Americans didn't fit into that plan.
President Obama asked voters to reelect him because he had killed Usama bin Laden. Al Qaeda was on the ropes. Qaddafi was
dead and the Libyan war a success. The wave of war was a receding. President George W. Bush's War on Terror was over
because Obama and Clinton had won it.
A terrorist attack that killed Americans at Benghazi did not fit into that campaign narrative, so it had to be retold and spun into a
different story. It wasn't radical Islamist terrorists, but a spontaneous demonstration that got out of control in reaction to an
obscure Internet video.
In the end, the Benghazi hearings probably didn't change many minds.
Secretary Clinton's supporters will say it was a waste of time, a politically motivated witchhunt.
Secretary Clinton's detractors will say she never answered the questions.
But for me it wasn't the questions or the answers that mattered.
It wasn't about negligence or criminality or incompetence.
Instead it was #^&#^& and still is #^&#^& about character. And Secretary Clinton has been found wanting.

Last edited by scottw; 10-23-2015 at 03:06 PM..
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 03:10 PM   #103
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
pretty much sums it up....
Sounds like another crybaby who's astonished their scandalous narrative isn't supported by any facts.

Here's an even more accurate version.

http://www.theonion.com/article/beng...on-limit-51708
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 03:21 PM   #104
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sounds like another crybaby who's astonished their scandalous narrative isn't supported by any facts.

Here's an even more accurate version.

http://www.theonion.com/article/beng...on-limit-51708
Spence, without quoting MSNBC or anyone like that, just your thoughts...

(1) do you agree that in the immediate aftermath of the attack, the administration was sticking to the "video" theory? Was there any hint, in the first 48 hours, that they weren't confident it was the video? For God's sake, one of the victim's father, said that Hilary told him that they were going to arrest the guy who made the video.

(2) do you believe, based on Hilary's private communications that have come to light, that she must have though there was a chance it was a planned terrorist attack?

If you agree with (1) and (2), how can you not hold her accountabke for blaming an innocent US citizen, for 4 murders? How would you like it is teh SecState went on national TV and called you out for something you didn't do?

It's not like her word is all that credible at this point. She's a pathological liar (I was shot at in Kosovo, Bill didn't cheat on me but was framed by the GOP, there were no work emails among what I deleted from my server). So why do you continue to accept everything she says, as God's word?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 03:23 PM   #105
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sounds like another crybaby who's astonished their scandalous narrative isn't supported by any facts.

Here's an even more accurate version.

http://www.theonion.com/article/beng...on-limit-51708
nope...just stunned at the incredible dishonesty of this woman and that she still garners any support despite all of the years of evidence...very disturbing.....facts are irrelevant to her, the "facts" are what she says they are..shifting sands of political convenience, she is everything that you feign to abhor but "seem" to approve because you share some political views I guess, or perhaps have "enemies" in common...but hey...it works for her, and maybe you....and fools continue to support and defend her
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #106
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, without quoting MSNBC or anyone like that, just your thoughts...

(1) do you agree that in the immediate aftermath of the attack, the administration was sticking to the "video" theory? Was there any hint, in the first 48 hours, that they weren't confident it was the video? For God's sake, one of the victim's father, said that Hilary told him that they were going to arrest the guy who made the video.

(2) do you believe, based on Hilary's private communications that have come to light, that she must have though there was a chance it was a planned terrorist attack?

If you agree with (1) and (2), how can you not hold her accountabke for blaming an innocent US citizen, for 4 murders? How would you like it is teh SecState went on national TV and called you out for something you didn't do?

It's not like her word is all that credible at this point. She's a pathological liar (I was shot at in Kosovo, Bill didn't cheat on me but was framed by the GOP, there were no work emails among what I deleted from my server). So why do you continue to accept everything she says, as God's word?
I don't take everything she says as God's word, I'm taking what she has said in context of the investigations on the matter.

The evidence after the attack was all over the map. Militants taking credit then not taking credit. Attackers claiming the video was indeed their motivation etc...the next day both Obama and Clinton referred to the attackers as terrorists and heavily armed militants. This is with over a dozen video protests in the region many of which were violent.

The emails presented last night have to be put in context of the thinking at that moment which by Clinton's admission went back and forth.

Add to that the multiple investigations which concluded the talking points were led by the CIA and not manipulated for political purposes.

I know you just don't want to let go, perhaps this will help. Nobody at the IRS broke the law either

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/23/politi...rty/index.html
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:54 PM   #107
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't take everything she says as God's word, I'm taking what she has said in context of the investigations on the matter.

The evidence after the attack was all over the map. Militants taking credit then not taking credit. Attackers claiming the video was indeed their motivation etc...the next day both Obama and Clinton referred to the attackers as terrorists and heavily armed militants. This is with over a dozen video protests in the region many of which were violent.

The emails presented last night have to be put in context of the thinking at that moment which by Clinton's admission went back and forth.

Add to that the multiple investigations which concluded the talking points were led by the CIA and not manipulated for political purposes.

I know you just don't want to let go, perhaps this will help. Nobody at the IRS broke the law either

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/23/politi...rty/index.html
"The evidence after the attack was all over the map"

But. That's. Not. What. She. Said. At. The. Time.

She said, repeatedly, that it was the video. If she had said, "we're trying to figure it out", I would have no issue with that. She knew there was plenty of evidence that it was something other than the video, but that explanation would paint her in the best possible light, so who cares if it involved publicly blaming a citizen she swore to serve?

Do you listen to yourself?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:11 PM   #108
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"The evidence after the attack was all over the map"

But. That's. Not. What. She. Said. At. The. Time.

She said, repeatedly, that it was the video. If she had said, "we're trying to figure it out", I would have no issue with that. She knew there was plenty of evidence that it was something other than the video, but that explanation would paint her in the best possible light, so who cares if it involved publicly blaming a citizen she swore to serve?

Do you listen to yourself?
I don't think you've paid any attention to what she actually said...then or now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:26 PM   #109
ecduzitgood
time to go
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The Repubs. have turned into the party of "if I can't get my way, I'm taking my ball and going home". They don't have any ideas and can't agree on anything. Their idea of government is throwing insults.

Pathetic
How about the Democrats having 2 years of complete control under Obama and not doing squat. It's the Democrats who won't reach across the isle.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:37 PM   #110
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't think you've paid any attention to what she actually said...then or now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I agree one of us hasn't paid any attention to it.

Days after the attack, she said "We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with." (so don't blame me!)

http://www.redstate.com/2015/10/22/h...terror-attack/

Yet the day after the attack (according to the hearings yesterday) she told the Egyptian Prime Minister Kandil "We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest."

https://reason.com/blog/2015/10/22/h...benghazi-video

How many more do you want?

You said I don't want to let it go. Wrong. The issue, is that you don't want to go near it, because she has a "D" after her last name.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #111
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,110
How many lies are told by politicians every day? The whole Iraq war was based on a lie
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:11 PM   #112
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
How many lies are told by politicians every day? The whole Iraq war was based on a lie
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
(1) How many presidential candidates have lied about the deaths of Americans in their employ at the time?

You don't justify awful behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

(2) only the tin foil hat crowd thinks Bush lied. He was wrong, as were many, many people. No evidence that he intentionally lied, if there were, he would have been crucified by everyone, and I would have been leading the charge. Being wrong, isn't the same as lying.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #113
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,169
According to the father of one of the victims, as his son's body was taken off plane, draped in the flag, Hilary told the father that she was going to arrest the filmmaker who was responsible for his son's death.

We know that Hilary told the Egyptian prime minister that she knew it was a planned terrorist attack. That email was revealed in the hearing yesterday. Yet after that, in public, the administration (you know, the most open and honest administration ever) claimed it was the video.

And Hilary is declared the winner by her PR folks such as Spence.

I don't get it. If someone is liberal, they cannot be called a liar when they are a liar?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:17 PM   #114
Doover
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Doover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Catskill Mountains Of New York
Posts: 77
Send a message via AIM to Doover
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
How many lies are told by politicians every day? The whole Iraq war was based on a lie
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Congress reviewed the Iraq War documents.
Among them where Senator Hillery Clinton and Senator John Kerry, both of whom voted YES to go to war.

343

ISAIAH 3:9

Romans 1:26-27
Doover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:20 PM   #115
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,110
No #^&#^&#^&#^& Sherlock. I said politicians. Not republicans.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:20 PM   #116
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,110
They all lie
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:32 PM   #117
Doover
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Doover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Catskill Mountains Of New York
Posts: 77
Send a message via AIM to Doover
Exclamation

That's some position you have there!

You find no redeeming value in ANY elected official?

They why do YOU post down here?

343

ISAIAH 3:9

Romans 1:26-27
Doover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #118
justplugit
Registered Grandpa
iTrader: (0)
 
justplugit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: east coast
Posts: 8,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
They all lie
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe,I agree some politicians do lie, but if ALL politicians lie we are doomed as a country because without truth we are not living in reality. There is no way I could ever vote for a known liar.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 10:32 PM   #119
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 16,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Fixed.

Clinton to be the smartest and most capable person in the room.
That is the #^&#^&#^&#^&ing funniest thing I've read in days.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 10:35 PM   #120
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 16,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
Nebe,I agree some politicians do lie, but if ALL politicians lie we are doomed as a country because without truth we are not living in reality. There is no way I could ever vote for a known liar.
Time to face facts......we are doomed
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com