Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
Jim in CT

suffering in Puerto Rico was all Trumps fault

https://www.foxnews.com/us/puerto-ri...rthquake-fired
Old 01-20-2020, 10:34 AM   #2
Sea Dangles

Another example of how clueless some of our board members are regarding the fake news. Where is the wolf cry for PR now Wayne? I could say I told you so but you would still cling to a piece of fake news. Reality is getting more difficult for ❄️.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-20-2020, 11:06 AM   #3
Jim in CT

trump hid all those supplies there, so that after everyone in PR died, he could
loot that stuff and sell it on amazon.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:29 PM   #4
wdmso

Again the right is outraged over left over supplies in a warehouse not being distributed from 2 years ago as if its proof of corruption

But are tone death to Trump withholding 18 million dollars worth of aid for 2 years for fellow Americans over the same time period

After its authorization from congress.

But guys keep thinking that disaster here in America are flawless

Soon after the two-year anniversary of Harvey in August, Turner hosted a town hall where he acknowledged the city's Harvey housing recovery efforts have been "painstakingly slow."

According to the city's latest report, only 15 people have been helped by Houston's existing program, despite more than 16,400 homeowners expressing interest in it. Harris County, whose program was approved after Houston's, has helped even fewer storm victims

"The process is antiquated and it does not work for the people who need help the most," Turner said during the Aug. 29 town hall at the Fifth Ward Multi-Service Center. "It's like being victimized all over again. It takes too long."

Last edited by wdmso; 01-20-2020 at 01:56 PM..
Old 01-20-2020, 01:47 PM   #5
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Again the right is outraged over left over supplies in a warehouse not being distributed

But are tone death to Trump withholding 18 million dollars worth of aid for 2 years

After its authorization from congress
That is 18M dollars less to plunder. But why let the truth deter them? Hand it over and get back in line.
🙄

Wtf is tone death?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-20-2020, 02:10 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Wayne, “left over supplies”?

wow.

those supplies were desperately needed. there are still people in public shelters for god’s sake. but because trump is involved, it can’t be anyone else’s fault.

So just today, Wayne says those supplies were surplus leftovers, and Pete says the Huffington Post is. right wing outfit.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:39 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Wayne, “left over supplies”?

wow.

those supplies were desperately needed. there are still people in public shelters for god’s sake. but because trump is involved, it can’t be anyone else’s fault.

So just today, Wayne says those supplies were surplus leftovers, and Pete says the Huffington Post is. right wing outfit.

"there are still people in public shelters for god’s sake." Yet you have no issues with Trump leaving 18 million allocated 2 years ago for PR sitting in a bank .. when those poor people are still in public shelters clearly both are issues but the magnitude of Trump holding 18 million isn't remotely the same some supplies being in a warehouse , but for republicans that appears to be narrative
Old 01-20-2020, 04:33 PM   #8
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Didn’t he throw them enough Bounty to clean up their sh*t hole mess?
Old 01-20-2020, 05:25 PM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
Aesop

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #10
Sea Dangles

In union there is strength.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:56 AM   #11
Jim in CT

that whole warehouse was surplus, none of those supplies were needed by anyone, according to wayne.

he goes to that insane extreme, because admitting that PR screwed up, in his mind, is letting Trump off the hook for the suffering that took place there. And to the kool aid drinkers, trump can never, ever be let off the hook. Everything bad is 100% his fault. Always, no exceptions.

Wayne, put down the kool aid for two seconds and take a breath. You are better than this. You can say, “my God, the leaders in PR screwed up”, and that doesn’t mean you love trump. You can be honest about what happened, and still hate Trump.

Put it this way Wayne. To believe everything in that warehouse was surplus, is to believe that no one in PR needed water, food, diapers, baby formula, etc. Go ahead and tell us that you really believe that no one lacked these things.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:43 PM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that whole warehouse was surplus, none of those supplies were needed by anyone, according to wayne.

he goes to that insane extreme, because admitting that PR screwed up, in his mind, is letting Trump off the hook for the suffering that took place there. And to the kool aid drinkers, trump can never, ever be let off the hook. Everything bad is 100% his fault. Always, no exceptions.

Wayne, put down the kool aid for two seconds and take a breath. You are better than this. You can say, “my God, the leaders in PR screwed up”, and that doesn’t mean you love trump. You can be honest about what happened, and still hate Trump.

Put it this way Wayne. To believe everything in that warehouse was surplus, is to believe that no one in PR needed water, food, diapers, baby formula, etc. Go ahead and tell us that you really believe that no one lacked these things.
SO water in a warehouse from 2 years ago . Is a bigger issue Than Trump keeping 18 million dollars from the citizens of PR for 2years .. Trust me your kool aid is stronger then mine
Old 01-21-2020, 02:26 PM   #13
Sea Dangles

Quote:
SO water in a warehouse from 2 years ago . Is a bigger issue Than Trump keeping 18 million dollars from the citizens of PR for 2years .. Trust me your kool aid is stronger then mine
Why aren’t you paying attention?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-21-2020, 02:27 PM   #14
scottw

Quote:

kool aid

everybody drink!

and another for improved spelling