Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2015, 10:03 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Why is an article about Rubio not being sympathetic about Hispanics - just because Rubio was born in Cuba is he immune to be discussed in an article? Will any article about Jeb Bush also show a lack of sympathy about Hispanics (since he registered as a Hispanic? The articles they write about immigration reform seem to be 100% opposite of the Republican platform (not the earlier Rubio but the current Rubio) and support what the majority of Hispanics want. When Hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democratic, we'll again be hearing how it is bc they want things for free.

I don't think the NYT needs to feel embarrassed about anything (unlike Faux news where they refused to look into O'Reilly many lies).

Do a search on articles about Ted Kennedy and Chappy instead of making stupid comments and embarrassing yourself. I still don't know how this has morphed into a Kennedy discussion. Maybe I should bring up Hastert - Hastert 2 child molestations, T. Kennedy 0!
"Why is an article about Rubio not being sympathetic about Hispanics"

Here's why I made that claim...because if a conservative criticizes Obama, the mainstream media (not the lunatic fringe, I'm talking about the NYT and NBC) will say you are racist. If you criticize Hilary, you are sexist. If you are opposed to gay marriage for religious reasons, you are a homophobe. If you concede we are at war with radical Islam, you are an Islamophobe. If you admit that social security needs fixing, you hate old people. f you admit Medicare needs fixing, you hate sick people. The left, very commonly, responds to conservative issue-based debate with accusations of some kind of hate, and they do that because they can't refute what we are saying. Same thing you do here, when you accuse me of hate instead of responding to what I am saying. Yet the NYT can put out laughable hit pieces of Rubio, but they can still claim to have a monopoly on compassion for Hispanics. It's a joke.

You did the exact same thing here when I called Hilary vile and repugnant, you asked where I get off calling a woman that. I asked you why you believe that women are not capable of being vile, and you dodged. I am shocked, yes shocked.

Despite what you seem to believe, women can be vile and repugnant. Jails are full of them.