Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-16-2022, 05:25 AM   #1141
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
OMG Scott, this is a spelling opportunity for you, why aren't you doing your primary job on this forum?
in the instance you are referring to Jim was not posturing in moral and intellectual superiority and/or commenting on how stupid others are while simultaneously babbling incoherently and spelling like a low performing 4th grader....so it's not really as funny or worthy of note....I thought you'd be smart enough to figure that out...apparently not
Old 11-16-2022, 05:35 AM   #1142
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

how come dems love the filibuster when they’re in the minority?
they allow themselves many things, they enjoy a sort of religious fanaticism and feelings of superiority based in the narratives they are perpetually fed and digest and regurgitate....

for instance....they think student loan forgivenesses put them on a pillar of moral superiority....the truth is it was nothing more that a very expensive carrot using federal funding to get young indebted people out to vote to protect the forgiveness they were told they were now entitled to....

it was clear that this would not survive the courts but team brandon did not care...

they will tell you this is brilliant political maneuvering as they look down on you from their high horse....

it is in fact, evil

"Briahna Joy Gray, who previously served as a press secretary for Senator Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, on Friday claimed President Biden baited young voters with a “faulty” student-loan forgiveness order.

“They used the promise of student debt cancellation to induce young voter turn out — knowing it wasn’t going anywhere bc they relied on faulty legal authority,” she wrote in a tweet. “Hard to convince me the Biden admin didn’t do this intentionally.”
Old 11-16-2022, 06:22 AM   #1143
scottw

Quote:
so if the gop controls the house but not the senate, is democracy dead? half dead?
depends....we now know that basically everything will die if democraps are not in charge....the planet, the environment, rights, entitlements, the future, the past, your soul, your dog

but....

Schumer is out there warning republicans that they should do certain things or risk the future of their party because he is apparently very invested in the future success of the republican party?...

these people are insane
Old 11-16-2022, 06:43 AM   #1144
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Must be hard to breath with you head stuck where it is. You think the youth vote turned blue on a bribe of loan forgiveness, really narrow view of the issues they really turned out to vote on. If the left is so gullible and dumb, what does that say about the GOP party and their mid term campaign and results.
Old 11-16-2022, 07:18 AM   #1145
scottw

Quote:

You think the youth vote turned blue on a bribe of loan forgiveness, really narrow view of the issues they really turned out to vote on.
Bernie Sanders former campaign press secretary thinks so.....
Old 11-16-2022, 08:44 AM   #1146
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
didn't you say exactly this when referring to a tv show?
So Jim never said it?

Seems your being a whiny little you know the rest . More than usual in all your response’s ?

You should be happy your man crush announced his 2024 run America is saved
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 11-16-2022 at 09:17 AM..
Old 11-16-2022, 09:02 AM   #1147
Pete F.
Canceled

Front page of NY Post “Florida man makes announcement” story on p, 26: With just 720 days to go before the next election a Florida retiree made the surprise announcement he was running for President…he has stated his qualifications include being a very stable genius.
Old 11-16-2022, 09:17 AM   #1148
wdmso

Quote:
it was all i expected as there were so many more gop
senate seats up. the senate was always a steep
uphill climb, but a lot of pollsters got many of those races very wrong.

in 2024 the democrats have 24 senators up for re election, the gop 10. That’s ripe for a meaningful shift, but Trump could easily dash those hopes.

Assuming trump runs, does desantis challenge him in the primary? Or does he concede and wait until 2028? fascinating stuff, but none of it helpful to the gop.

there’s 85 i vestiges ruins into trump. Can’t one of them
lead to a conviction of something? Just one?
it was all i expected

Sorry Jim you were pushing the Red wave like no other here .on how democrats were going to be Crushed

You conceded it was a failure

I on the other looked at historical and it usually Flips and really normal

But this midterms are historical for different reason..

Yes the Republicans will have a slim majority.

But all the red wave riders are trying to spin the taking of the house . By a hair

Like Trump who said I always said we only needed to win by a few seats. took credit because someone he endorsed won. And something about the Chinese some how involved in the midterms elections

Even Kevin is dumbing it down as a win. . Which is correct
A wins a win But !!!

The republicans won’t attempt to governor. their base only wants to own the libs

Rick Scott said as much on fox. While attacking Mitch on Fox complaining about the previous bipartisan bills passed as folding to radical democrats

The house is a clown car now we wait to see how many clowns pop out
Old 11-16-2022, 09:33 AM   #1149
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
it was all i expected

Sorry Jim you were pushing the Red wave like no other here .on how democrats were going to be Crushed

You conceded it was a failure

I on the other looked at historical and it usually Flips and really normal

But this midterms are historical for different reason..

Yes the Republicans will have a slim majority.

But all the red wave riders are trying to spin the taking of the house . By a hair

Like Trump who said I always said we only needed to win by a few seats. took credit because someone he endorsed won. And something about the Chinese some how involved in the midterms elections

Even Kevin is dumbing it down as a win. . Which is correct
A wins a win But !!!

The republicans won’t attempt to governor. their base only wants to own the libs

Rick Scott said as much on fox. While attacking Mitch on Fox complaining about the previous bipartisan bills passed as folding to radical democrats

The house is a clown car now we wait to see how many clowns pop out
oh you’re 100% correct that everyone who called for a tsunami looks silly and they’re scrambling to make excuses. But 99% of the polling called for a wave so you can’t blame people for not ignoring all the polling. Everybody got it wrong.

They are right a win is a win. And you are right that it should have been a bigger win. No one knows for sure why it wasn’t a bigger win. Abortion, Trump fatigue, weak candidates, lack of a strong GOP message, take your pick…. Also the senate seats that happened to be up, we’re extremely favorable for democrats. that won’t be the case in 2024 when it’s a dream rotation for the GOP. But they’ll screw it up, or Trump will, or all of them perhaps.

When the democrats took the house in 2018 it was one hearing after another. That sure didn’t bother you. Now it’s someone else’s turn. And that really bothers you. You have absolutely zero ability to just say “we did it when we were in power, now it’s their turn.”. You’ve never once said that. You can’t.

Democrats really, really don’t like it when the gop takes control and then does what the democrats had been doing. They HATE that. It’s exactly what you’re doing here.

The DOJ, the Biden administration, and big tech buried the Biden corruption story. Fine. Assuming the GOP indeed takes the house, now that story comes out.

What’s good for the goose! Or Elections have consequences. Take your pick. In 2020, America wanted a biden as POTUS. In 2022, America wanted the GOP to take the house. Obviously Biden won in a landslide and the GOP at best will have a tiny majority, but the size of the majority doesn’t matter much in a practical sense.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:52 AM   #1150
scottw

Quote:

no he wasn't...are you drunk?
Old 11-16-2022, 11:54 AM   #1151
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Front page of NY Post “Florida man makes announcement”

pretty awesome headline !
Old 11-16-2022, 11:55 AM   #1152
wdmso

The DOJ, the Biden administration, and big tech buried the Biden corruption story.

GOP indeed takes the house, now that story comes out.

Jim there’s no story .

It’s a right wing fairy tail .. this will be just another feed the base investigation by a party whos leadership and base make up their own facts and reality .

What does it say about republicans that their more interested in Hunter

Than Jan6th and Trumps attempts to overturn the election take top secret documents the list is endless

But republicans and many of their supporters are unethical no integrity dishonest people who put themselves above country and the rule of law . Why else would walker or lake get the votes the got…. Neither offered anything besides it’s rigged

Like I said a clown car

Przewodow, a village in eastern Poland about 6 km (3.5 miles) from the border with Ukraine.

And Trump claimed it was a Russian attack 50 miles into Poland . And the Chinese interfered in the mid terms. lies 5 mins into announcing his Candidacy shocked nope
Old 11-16-2022, 11:56 AM   #1153
scottw

Quote:

So Jim never said it?

Seems your being a whiny little you know the rest . More than usual in all your response’s ?

You should be happy your man crush announced his 2024 run America is saved

wasn't talking about Jim, I was talking about you...having a brandon moment again?

and I believe he said it because our resident loons(you included) constantly tell us that regarding every republican that is accused of something...as i pointed out, event if it is by fictional characters on a fictional tv show
Old 11-16-2022, 12:01 PM   #1154
scottw

Quote:

It’s a right wing fairy tail .. this will be just another feed the base investigation by a party whos leadership and base make up their own facts and reality .

pure genius.....
Old 11-16-2022, 12:05 PM   #1155
scottw

Quote:

Than Jan6th and Trumps attempts to overturn the election take top secret documents the list is endless

hey, if you and the rest of the loons are so convinced trump is guilty of treason, sedition, conspiracy, theft and selling of nuclear secrets, obstruction, money laundering, election interference, loitering and a bunch of other crimes you can neither pronounce nor spell....why are decocraps so worried about him running again....

is that hack garland going to ignore all of this overwhelming evidence and let him walk right back into the Whitehouse?
Old 11-16-2022, 12:17 PM   #1156
Jim in CT

Quote:
The DOJ, the Biden administration, and big tech buried the Biden corruption story.

GOP indeed takes the house, now that story comes out.

Jim there’s no story .

What does it say about republicans that their more interested in Hunter

But republicans and many of their supporters are unethical no integrity dishonest people who put themselves above country and the rule of law . Why else would walker or lake get the votes the got…. Neither offered anything besides it’s rigged

Like I said a clown car

Przewodow, a village in eastern Poland about 6 km (3.5 miles) from the border with Ukraine.

And Trump claimed it was a Russian attack 50 miles into Poland . And the Chinese interfered in the mid terms. lies 5 mins into announcing his Candidacy shocked nope
Except its not a fairy tale, I don't tell fairy tales. Zuckerberg admitted the DOJ came to Facebook and warned them about the dangers of posting russian disinformation.

Are you saying that Big Tech and the lefty media didn't bury that story? They didn't say it was Russian disinformation? That's a fairy tale?

We know the Trump / Russia investigation was a fairy tale, it was looked into and it was a nothingburger. Maybe the Biden corruption story will be a similar nothingburger. But it's time to find out.

How do you know it's a fairy tale? You did a thorough investigation? Or are you taking Rachael Maddows words for it?
Old 11-16-2022, 12:18 PM   #1157
Jim in CT

Quote:
no he wasn't...are you drunk?
I said right up until the election there was a chance they wouldn't take the senate, but I thought they'd take more house seats than they did for sure
Old 11-16-2022, 01:00 PM   #1158
Jim in CT

Quote:
But republicans and many of their supporters are unethical no integrity dishonest people who put themselves above country and the rule of law . Why else would walker or lake get the votes the got….
Hilary lost to Trump by a wider margin than Walker and Lake lost. SO using your logic, does that mean you think she is "unethical no integrity dishonest people who put themselves above country and the rule of law"?

Using your words, why else did voters reject her?
Old 11-16-2022, 02:49 PM   #1159
wdmso

Hilary lost to Trump by a wider margin than Walker and Lake

Now your comparing walker and lake to Hillary.. why am I not surprised
Old 11-16-2022, 02:53 PM   #1160
wdmso

Quote:
hey, if you and the rest of the loons are so convinced trump is guilty of treason, sedition, conspiracy, theft and selling of nuclear secrets, obstruction, money laundering, election interference, loitering and a bunch of other crimes you can neither pronounce nor spell....why are decocraps so worried about him running again....

is that hack garland going to ignore all of this overwhelming evidence and let him walk right back into the Whitehouse?
Clearly you think Trump did nothing

Not surprised.
Old 11-16-2022, 02:57 PM   #1161
wdmso

Quote:
Except its not a fairy tale, I don't tell fairy tales. Zuckerberg admitted the DOJ came to Facebook and warned them about the dangers of posting russian disinformation.

Are you saying that Big Tech and the lefty media didn't bury that story? They didn't say it was Russian disinformation? That's a fairy tale?

We know the Trump / Russia investigation was a fairy tale, it was looked into and it was a nothingburger. Maybe the Biden corruption story will be a similar nothingburger. But it's time to find out.

How do you know it's a fairy tale? You did a thorough investigation? Or are you taking Rachael Maddows words for it?

Jim ignoring all of Trumps malfeasances and all you can come up with is the Russians hoax.

Criminal charges. The Special Counsel indicted 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations.

Some hoax
Old 11-16-2022, 03:03 PM   #1162
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Hey don’t burst Jim’s conspiracy theory bubble. Trump has started his latest money grab from the suckers who just can’t see the con artist standing in plan sight.
Old 11-16-2022, 03:41 PM   #1163
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim ignoring all of Trumps malfeasances and all you can come up with is the Russians hoax.

Criminal charges. The Special Counsel indicted 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations.

Some hoax
so if i make one post that doesn’t bash trump, that means i’m ignoring all his malfeasance. Gotcha.

You said it’s a fairytale that the media covered up the laptop. i asked if you really believed that, and i stead of answering, you went to trump.
Old 11-16-2022, 03:42 PM   #1164
Jim in CT

Quote:
Hey don’t burst Jim’s conspiracy theory bubble. Trump has started his latest money grab from the suckers who just can’t see the con artist standing in plan sight.
same question to you…you deny that the media buried the laptop story before the election, you deny they called it russian disinformation?

Is mark zuckerburg lying when he says the DOJ warned him about posting that stuff? t

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-16-2022 at 03:48 PM..
Old 11-16-2022, 03:50 PM   #1165
Jim in CT

wdmso and GS, here is Zuckerberg saying they censored the hunter biden laptop story, and that the censored it because of the FBI.

are you saying zuckerberg is lying?

But Trump!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62688532.amp
Old 11-16-2022, 05:03 PM   #1166
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Deep state Jim you go get them damn Dems.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:10 PM   #1167
Jim in CT

Quote:
Deep state Jim you go get them damn Dems.
you can’t just admit maybe you got one wrong, eh? you were wrong when you said nbc retracted the story i was referring to. Flat-out, demonstrably, irrefutably wrong. Instead of admitting it like a quasi adult, you come back with an insult. Very logical.

then only person im “getting”, is you. Getting you to embarrass yourself.

Once again, is Zuckerberg lying Bob? you have evidence he’s lying?
Old 11-16-2022, 09:29 PM   #1168
Pete F.
Canceled

Poor RINO
A prime example of how everything Trump touches dies and then Fox turns them into zombies
Old 11-17-2022, 05:14 AM   #1169
scottw

Quote:

Clearly you think Trump did nothing

Not surprised.
it's a special kind of insanity where you constantly tell others what you think they clearly think and then respond to what you think they clearly think which is almost always wrong....
Old 11-17-2022, 05:25 AM   #1170
scottw

Quote:
wdmso and GS, here is Zuckerberg saying they censored the hunter biden laptop story, and that the censored it because of the FBI.

are you saying zuckerberg is lying?

But Trump!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62688532.amp
the dummies calling you a "conspiracy theorist" are are still clinging to every bit of garbage they were fed over the last 6 years