Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #121
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Seems why so many intel experts are saying this reeks of a Russian operation. Hack Biden's emails, manipulate whatever you want and then plant them on a random laptop that just happens to be sent in for repair and suddenly exposed.

That you're taking any of this seriously is disturbing Jim.
Quoting "anonymous sources". Very convincing. The one intelligence guy to come forward, the director, says it's all crap. And if ANYONE had evidence showing he was wrong, they'd release it to clear Biden and make him look like a liar. There's a reason why every source is anonymous, and not one speck of evidence has been released.

"That you're taking any of this seriously is disturbing Jim"

When the Biden campaign says no one is saying the emails aren't authentic, how do you spin that in your favor, exactly?
Old 10-20-2020, 04:54 PM   #122
detbuch

Quote:
Seems why so many intel experts are saying this reeks of a Russian operation. Hack Biden's emails, manipulate whatever you want and then plant them on a random laptop that just happens to be sent in for repair and suddenly exposed.

That you're taking any of this seriously is disturbing Jim.
You took "The Dossier" seriously. You take the Russia collusion nonsense seriously. You take the lie that Trump is a racist and never condemned white supremacy seriously.

And we're supposed to take your "seems" scenario seriously?
Old 10-20-2020, 05:05 PM   #123
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Wow a crappie fisherman has spoken, drunk on cool aid of course but amusing posts to put a smile on our faces.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-20-2020, 05:24 PM   #124
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Wow a crappie fisherman has spoken, drunk on cool aid of course but amusing posts to put a smile on our faces.
I'm drunk on making you smile. I'm a very nice and caring crappie fisherman person. I'm happy that you're amused. Mission accomplished. I'll be doing more to make you happy. But don't read it.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:37 PM   #125
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Yup I will have either golf, fish, maybe break out the chain saw and do some carving, or gets some beds or mulch piles turned over with the tiller; won’t miss a beat. Pete however might need therapy he seems to be close to the edge.
Don’t worry about me, I’ve played golf all but about 5 days not counting when it was closed for COVID, fish a little bit each week though the rivers were low and hot this summer and now my decoys are in the river in my backyard and early muzzleloader starts next week then rifle season, I have plenty to do without worrying about people foolish enough to support Covita, who it looks like has obstructed justice, engaged in witness tampering, and committed campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. So.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-20-2020, 06:41 PM   #126
Jim in CT

fbi has the laptop, saying russia has nothing to do with it.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:30 PM   #127
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Just like i said before you dont care about legality.. what crime was committed for the FBI to seize this lap top

The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100% sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, 2 weeks before elections ya ok
Old 10-20-2020, 08:04 PM   #128
spence

Quote:
Did the FBI say that?
Old 10-20-2020, 08:13 PM   #129
detbuch

Quote:
Did the FBI say that?
Yes. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/vi-BB1aepuJ
Old 10-20-2020, 08:39 PM   #130
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
That’s not the FBI saying that.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:44 PM   #131
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Just like i said before you dont care about legality.. what crime was committed for the FBI to seize this lap top

The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100% sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, 2 weeks before elections ya ok
lots of democrats said the russians were behind it all. did you forget that already? wouldn’t that be in
the purview of the fbi?

you’re not a partisan hack, no sir.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:44 PM   #132
Jim in CT

Quote:
Did the FBI say that?
yes. i’m
sure you’ve already dismissed it, right?
Old 10-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #133
Jim in CT

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...laptop-sources
Old 10-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #134
detbuch

Quote:
That’s not the FBI saying that.
A Federal Official (anonymous) source said the FBI concurred. After all the anonymous sources that the NYT and WAPO and CNN and NBC, etc. etc. used to give us information on Trump and which you, et al. gleefully accepted and relayed to the forum, after all that, NOW, we must doubt and dismiss?
Old 10-20-2020, 10:15 PM   #135
Pete F.
Canceled

Donald Trump—auditioning for a job in which he must stand up to Vladimir Putin, Recep Erdogan, Abdel el-Sisi, Kim Jong Un, Mohammed bin Salman, Mohammad bin Zayed, ISIS and enemies of the US around the world—has just announced that Lesley Stahl vanquished him with tough questions
Old 10-21-2020, 02:38 AM   #136
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Donald Trump—auditioning for a job in which he must stand up to Vladimir Putin, Recep Erdogan, Abdel el-Sisi, Kim Jong Un, Mohammed bin Salman, Mohammad bin Zayed, ISIS and enemies of the US around the world—has just announced that Lesley Stahl vanquished him with tough questions
I'n sure he's tired of stupid questions...

Trump nominated a third time for Nobel Peace Prize
Old 10-21-2020, 06:14 AM   #137
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
A Federal Official (anonymous) source said the FBI concurred. After all the anonymous sources that the NYT and WAPO and CNN and NBC, etc. etc. used to give us information on Trump and which you, et al. gleefully accepted and relayed to the forum, after all that, NOW, we must doubt and dismiss?
yes. now the story looks bad for a democrat, so now we must dismiss.

until yesterday afternoon, the libs here took anonymous sources as god’s word. instantly,?now they are dismissed as lies. funny how that works. and very principled too.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:32 AM   #138
Jim in CT

Quote:
He has to expect tough questions, after all, a reporter asked Biden what flavor milk shake he ordered. Fair is fair.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:54 AM   #139
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
yes. now the story looks bad for a democrat, so now we must dismiss.

until yesterday afternoon, the libs here took anonymous sources as god’s word. instantly,?now they are dismissed as lies. funny how that works. and very principled too.
I think the term they like is "Whistle Blower"

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-21-2020, 06:55 AM   #140
Pete F.
Canceled

HUNTER BIDEN HEADED THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAM & IT WON THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE! When Biden’s son fed the poor, trump’s kids were looting a charity. trump spent lots of time & resources (even extorted Ukraine) to discredit Hunter Biden.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:57 AM   #141
Jim in CT

Quote:
HUNTER BIDEN HEADED THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAM & IT WON THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE! When Biden’s son fed the poor, trump’s kids were looting a charity. trump spent lots of time & resources (even extorted Ukraine) to discredit Hunter Biden.
waaah! but trump!

what are you going to do, if trump somehow wins?
Old 10-21-2020, 07:28 AM   #142
wdmso

Trump maintains bank account in China,

But but Hunter the boy whos not running for President
Old 10-21-2020, 07:43 AM   #143
wdmso

Quote:
lots of democrats said the russians were behind it all. did you forget that already? wouldn’t that be in
the purview of the fbi?

you’re not a partisan hack, no sir.
Still Never answered the question what crime was committed for the fbi to seize the computer and how does a blind guy who cant see the customer see whats on the hard drive , funny also when was the dropped off to be fixed? What date. Did the blind man say Oh look what I found an October surprise that I have had in my shop for 5 years ? A fetus has enough common sense to find that curious but you and other Trump enablers only see Truth.. why because its packaged as a conspericy no thinking required

Ps if I give you my computer to fix it , why is a blind guy going thru this computer reading emails and supposedly looking at photos..?

A partisan hack supports illegal actions to find dirt ..

My thoughts wouldn't change on the if if was don Jr's #^&#^&#^&#^& being stole and missed used , if its his at this point i doubt it..and again if it is it would be inadmissible in any court in America,

But please keep ignoring the real truth in America Covid is running wild we still have no better testing or a handle on its spread and the man at the Top dosen't care

Last edited by wdmso; 10-21-2020 at 07:56 AM..
Old 10-21-2020, 08:00 AM   #144
scottw

Quote:

But please keep ignoring the real truth in America Covid is running wild we still have no better testing or a handle on its spread

:
what?
Old 10-21-2020, 08:01 AM   #145
scottw

Quote:
Still Never answered the question what crime was committed for the fbi to seize the computer and how does a blind guy who cant see the customer see whats on the hard drive , funny also when was the dropped off to be fixed? What date. Did the blind man say Oh look what I found an October surprise that I have had in my shop for 5 years ? A fetus has enough common sense to find that curious but you and other Trump enablers only see Truth.. why because its packaged as a conspericy no thinking required

Ps if I give you my computer to fix it , why is a blind guy going thru this computer reading emails and supposedly looking at photos..?

My thoughts wouldn't change on the if if was don Jr's #^&#^&#^&#^& being stole and missed used , if its his at this point i doubt it..and again if it is it would be inadmissible in any court in America,

But please keep ignoring the real truth in America Covid is running wild we still have no better testing or a handle on its spread and the man at the Top dosen't care
guess I should have read all of this...

what??
Old 10-21-2020, 08:29 AM   #146
Pete F.
Canceled

Where did the $17.5 million that magically appeared in Trump’s secret Chinese bank account after he became president come from?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-21-2020, 08:35 AM   #147
Jim in CT

Quote:

"Still Never answered the question what crime was committed for the fbi to seize the computer "

I did answer the question. I think it's within the FBIs purview, to investigate claims (even made-up claims) that Russia is meddling in our politics.

What crime was committed by Carter Page to justify the FBI getting a FISA warrant to spy on him?

"Oh look what I found an October surprise that I have had in my shop for 5 years ? A fetus has enough common sense to find that curious "

How come the Biden campaign isn't denying any of it?

"Ps if I give you my computer to fix it , why is a blind guy going thru this computer reading emails "

Ask the computer guy. That doesn't mean the emails are inauthentic.

So here is your response to this potential influence-selling scandal...

Joe and Hunter may have profited from selling influence...WDMSO: No, the Russians made it up.

The FBI says there is no evidence of Russian involvement...WDMSO: that's not the FBIs job. Therefore, somehow, it's not possible they are correct when they say the Russkies weren't behind it.

The laptop appears to actually be Hunters, and the Biden campaign isn't disputing the legitimacy of the emails...WDMSO: Can't be, because why was the computer guy looking at the emails?

No matter what the news is, you thoughtlessly and reflexively deny everything that makes Biden look bad, and immediately embrace anything that exonerates him.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:36 AM   #148
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
guess I should have read all of this...

what??
seriously...
Old 10-21-2020, 10:46 AM   #149
wdmso

Quote:
" immediately embrace anything that exonerates him.
Really the Senate all ready found nothing ,GOP investigation in an attempt to harm Joseph Biden’s presidential campaign blew a fuse. There was no evidence of corruption or wrongdoing.

but that wasn't enough so this magically appears. ... its not defending hunter is call BS on typical scummy Republicans who can help themselves slinging mud because they don't have a message ... so the resort the same old same old and the avg American isn't buying jt.. how ever the mindless base loves it
Old 10-21-2020, 10:53 AM   #150
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

So...
If the laptop was in possession of the FBI since December, was it (or any emails etc..) not given to the Senate Homeland Security and Finance committee?
I am asking, because that report came out a month or so back....

This plot line would seem ridiculous in a movie at this point...*

Maybe they are making Enemy of the State 2 staring Rudy and 'Blind Mac'

(*None of the above is excusing Hunter for being a crackhead POS...)

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"