Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-29-2020, 09:53 PM   #61
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Tucker is claiming that his super-secret, extremely damning trove of documents about Hunter Biden was stolen while in the mail.

Apparently at Faux it's ‘Deep State Dog Ate My Homework’ and ‘We Do Not Know What a Photocopier or a Scanner Is’
Actually, they did make a back up copy. And the original was found by the courier service (I think it was UPS, not the USPS). So you can eat your Ate My Homework snark.
Old 10-30-2020, 05:23 AM   #62
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Actually, they did make a back up copy. And the original was found by the courier service (I think it was UPS, not the USPS). So you can eat your Ate My Homework snark.
And still a nothing burger.
Hunter is a scumbag. We knew that already.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-30-2020, 05:34 AM   #63
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post

And still a nothing burger.

wow.....
Old 10-30-2020, 06:15 AM   #64
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
wow.....
Yes, wow.
If there was anything here, then Rudy, Tucker, et al would have and SHOULD have handed it over to proper authorities, who would have taken action. The claims here are not 'buttery males' as Nebe would say. If they are real, action would have been taken, Instead they are choosing to release them to the right-wing media in dribs and drabs to steer a grounding ship. Otherwise this remains a nothingburger. Unless you are now one of the loons to believe the entire FBI et al are 'Deep State'

Has Rudy released the email metadata yet? Sad to see Rudy basically become an older, sadder, creepier, drunker version of Project Veritas

Hunter is a scumbag. He traded on daddy's name. No doubt about that. Was he banging Malia or his niece, as some claim. I doubt it. Was Joe in on the take with Hunter's schemes? Probably not. If there was any 'there' there, we would have seen an indictment.

If nothing else, you guys can try and impeach Joe on day 2, presuming Trump hasn't tainted the right so much that they control either house of Congress....

Bryan

"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-30-2020, 06:23 AM   #65
scottw

Quote:

Was Joe in on the take with Hunter's schemes? Probably not. If there was any 'there' there, we would have seen an indictment.

"The FBI opened an investigation into Hunter Biden and associates in 2019 on suspicion of money laundering, a Justice Department official told Sinclair Broadcasting.

The criminal investigation is ongoing, the DOJ official said."

in Hunter's own words Joe(the BIG GUY) was getting a cut....this is confirmed by Bobolinski, a business partner...yes...no there... there

if an unnamed whistleblower speaking on conditions of anonymity drops another bombshell "damaging to trump" tomorrow... the MSM will be reporting the story 24-7
Old 10-30-2020, 06:30 AM   #66
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Opened more than a year ago....
Nothingburger.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:38 AM   #67
spence

Quote:
Opened more than a year ago....
Nothingburger.
Yea well how do you explain all this coming out right before the election then???????
Old 10-30-2020, 06:39 AM   #68
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Yea well how do you explain all this coming out right before the election then???????
Project Rudydrunkas

Bryan

Old 10-30-2020, 06:49 AM   #69
scottw

Quote:
Project Rudydrunkas
he is fun....
Old 10-30-2020, 06:50 AM   #70
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
good timing
Old 10-30-2020, 07:18 AM   #71
wdmso

The timing just lake Sudan normaling or relations with iseral. Which was singed 10 months earlier. Or the latest Jerusalem-Born Americans Can List "Israel" As Country Of Birth all clearly released in a effort to garner votes.

All while his Administration still ingnores Covid 19 U.S. Records Highest Number Of Coronavirus Cases In 1 Day Since Pandemic Began

Sure we've gotten better in Treatments but now the law of averages will kick in
Old 10-30-2020, 07:29 AM   #72
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The timing just lake Sudan normaling or relations with iseral. Which was singed 10 months earlier. Or the latest Jerusalem-Born Americans Can List "Israel" As Country Of Birth all clearly released in a effort to garner votes.

All while his Administration still ingnores Covid 19 U.S. Records Highest Number Of Coronavirus Cases In 1 Day Since Pandemic Began

Sure we've gotten better in Treatments but now the law of averages will kick in
when biden gets elected he can play dictator and shut the country down