Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #1
WESTPORTMAFIA

Effing Bird

A chirping sound has been coming from somewhere outside my bedroom window for a month and a half. It was happening at random times including at 1,2,3 am, driving me absolutely insane! The chirps were timed and had 2 different sounds about a second and a half apart. So one day A couple weeks ago I was with my 2 year old just after dark. We listened to the floor, the vents, and the closet. This is when we knew it was something outside. We opened a bedroom window and even though it sounded like a bird it was too well timed, and then I knew there was a creep swinging on my kids swing set. So I grabbed a spotlight and a bat to find out there was nobody out there and the noise stopped as usual. So it's obviously a bird and it's been pissing me off! A few days ago another bird was talking to it at 6am. Now I have 2 Fing birds?!!! WTF are birds doing in this cold ass weather?? Today I'm playing hockey in the basement with my 6 year old. We hear the azzhole bird. We ran out of the bulkhead with no coats freezing our butts off. The bird stops making noise as my kid won't stop making noise. After shushing him a few times and watching the trees, the chirp started again! I followed it right to the gas meter that's attached to the house outside my bedroom! New England Gas came a half hour later and took care of my bird problem!
WESTPORTMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote