Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-04-2022, 07:30 PM   #1
Jim in CT

MSNBC says children will be arrested and killed if GOP eins

so this week in MSNBC, I learned that being aware of crime is racist (. and more of a crime against society than what the criminals are doing), americans never used the word “inflation” until “republicans taught it to them”, and. now best of all, the gop will
round up and slaughter our children if they win. Oh my gosh!!!

NSNBC failed to say why the GOP didn’t kill
our children when they last won in 206.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-hi...d-gop-wins.amp
Old 11-04-2022, 07:53 PM   #2
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

This country has gone Full Blown Stupid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-04-2022, 08:28 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
no joke.

enjoy the weekend.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:49 PM   #4
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
no joke.

enjoy the weekend.
Already off to a good start. Dinner with da wife, and then my son came up for a couple of cocktails by the fire. Life is good

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 11-05-2022 at 08:22 AM..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-05-2022, 03:25 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:
that guy needs medication or something....completely off his rocker partisan hack...I mean, "respected 'expert' historian"

Last edited by scottw; 11-05-2022 at 06:57 AM..
Old 11-05-2022, 07:26 AM   #6
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Another talking head desperate to make his mark before the last grains of sand fall in his personal hourglass... His comments here reflect more mental illness than a true assessment of what is to come, if the election doesn't go his way...

The country as a whole, lacks the ability to think critically, to separate the wheat from the chaff, to know the difference between appearance and reality. I feel fortunate to have had the educational experiences that showed me how to teach myself, and therefore learn on my own.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 11-05-2022, 07:48 AM   #7
wdmso

Classic clearly the 3 blind mice once again driven by a fox headline

Then take one line and ignore the the Historians point.

The historian warned that "six nights from now, we could all be discussing violence all over this country. There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers, or secretary of state candidates, or governors, or state legislatures."

And Jim Scott and dad.

who have convinced themselves that the threats to democracy by the MAGA/GOP crowd are overblown in order to justify sacrificing your democracy at the altar of 5-dollar
gasoline...

Yep you 3 have an odd definition of Standards
Old 11-05-2022, 08:15 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

The historian warned that "six nights from now, we could all be discussing violence all over this country. There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers, or secretary of state candidates, or governors, or state legislatures."

And Jim Scott and dad.

who have convinced themselves that the threats to democracy by the MAGA/GOP crowd are overblown in order to justify sacrificing your democracy at the altar of 5-dollar
gasoline...

the line, is that our children will be arrested and
killed. if that’s a line you’d ignore, but a line everyone else focuses on, perhaps the issue is yours not ours

The GOP controlled DC from 2016-2018. They didn’t round up and kill children

there was brutal violence all over the country in the summer of 2020, and everyone in the left ignored it. how’s that for standards.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:17 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers, or secretary of state candidates, or governors, or state legislatures."

which is precisely what a few congressional democrats did after Trumps 2016 win. But you won’t hold them accountable for not, because even you know you don’t care about such things when your side is engaging in them.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:19 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Already off to a good start. Dinner with da wife, and then my sone came up for a couple of cocktails by the fire. Life is good
that is a heck of a start. It turns out a do have friends, and we played hooky from work yesterday, went bottom fishing, came a few short of a boat limit of blacks. But set. world
record for laughs and the weather was ridiculous.

Life is indeed good, and will remain so despite which way the pendulum swings in a few days.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:25 AM   #11
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Gotta love it when I make a statement…

Quote:
….and WDMSO provides the data to back it up

Quote:

And Jim Scott and dad.

gasoline...

Old 11-05-2022, 08:33 AM   #12
scottw

Quote:

the line, is that our children will be arrested and
killed.

yeah, he conveniently left that nugget out....or maybe he agrees
Old 11-05-2022, 10:12 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
he agrees

but the vickie shamefully using fear to try and garner votes. The left would never do that. They aren’t saying women will be slaves and that democracy will
die.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:38 PM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

I think perhaps the Gang of Psychotics should consider a little introspection….

South Dakota Republican State Senate candidate Joel Koskan has been charged with felony child abuse after a family member alleged he groomed and raped her for years. The 19-year-old contacted a DCI agent to detail how Koskan had been "raping her since she was a young child."

Why is it we always find out that they’re guilty of what they accuse others of, cheating at the polls, grooming, spousal abuse….
Old 11-06-2022, 06:45 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I think perhaps the Gang of Psychotics should consider a little introspection….

South Dakota Republican State Senate candidate Joel Koskan has been charged with felony child abuse after a family member alleged he groomed and raped her for years. The 19-year-old contacted a DCI agent to detail how Koskan had been "raping her since she was a young child."

Why is it we always find out that they’re guilty of what they accuse others of, cheating at the polls, grooming, spousal abuse….
who is the “they” that are guilty here Pete? isn’t it one guy?

there are zero sex perverts on the left? not one? Heck i’m old enough to remember when Gov Cuomo was the rising star of the democrats. Do you remember what brought him down pete?
Old 11-06-2022, 06:56 AM   #16
scottw

Quote:

who is the “they” that are guilty here Pete? isn’t it one guy?

be gentle, it's likely to be a very tough week for him....he is flailing at this point....
Old 11-06-2022, 07:07 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
be gentle, it's likely to be a very tough week for him....he is flailing at this point....
they’re coming completely unglued…

looks like in an average year the opposing party picks up 20 house seats. i don’t t see this being a lot more than that, but i’ve also learned that i don’t know anything really, as i keep getting elections spectacularly wrong.

But it won’t be the “Roevember” democrat win that Pete was forecasting. Nor will it be the end of democracy. And Stacey Abrams will end up at MSNBC where she belongs.

The left has run the show for two years. We have the keys to woke, smug, snarky coastal
elites. The results are consistent across the board, and speak for themselves, couldn’t be more clear.

Can’t wait to see what happens with hispanics.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-06-2022 at 07:56 AM..
Old 11-06-2022, 07:56 AM   #18
wdmso

Quote:
which is precisely what a few congressional democrats did after Trumps 2016 win. But you won’t hold them accountable for not, because even you know you don’t care about such things when your side is engaging in them.

You need need new material
And are beyond disingenuous.

You’re just full blow cult member
Old 11-06-2022, 08:17 AM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
To funny why would I need to leave that out you 3 once again took a comment completely out of the context ignoring the entirety of what he said.

Denial is the willingness to be ignorant of the Truth

And no matter how many times Jim insist otherwise..

Theirs only one party and their supporters and candidates who's election denialism .
Is their campaign platform

So keep hiding behind your election integrity lies and keep thinking Republicans are going fix this country. Who do you think is trying to destroying it?

Americans once again in a year will saying again wtf were we thinking letting these people back on the hill.

It’s going to be a clown car of epic proportions. From Hunter to removing the filibuster if they don’t win their super majority and of course running sham congressional investigation on an democrats who might run in 2024 ..

Truth evidence even the definition of hi crimes and misdemeanors will be dumbed down to include being a democrat

And I’ve got plenty of popcorn when the 3 ring circus starts
Old 11-06-2022, 08:26 AM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
they’re coming completely unglued…

looks like in an average year the opposing party picks up 20 house seats. i don’t t see this being a lot more than that, but i’ve also learned that i don’t know anything really, as i keep getting elections spectacularly wrong.

But it won’t be the “Roevember” democrat win that Pete was forecasting. Nor will it be the end of democracy. And Stacey Abrams will end up at MSNBC where she belongs.

The left has run the show for two years. We have the keys to woke, smug, snarky coastal
elites. The results are consistent across the board, and speak for themselves, couldn’t be more clear.

Can’t wait to see what happens with hispanics.
You’ve been frantically posting for weeks, claiming that the Republican pollsters are right.

Meanwhile Trump attacked Ron DeSantis at a rally, calling him “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

He does have a gift for names. That one is a chef's kiss.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-06-2022, 09:13 AM   #21
scottw

Quote:

Truth evidence even the definition of hi crimes and misdemeanors will be dumbed down

dumbed down solid gold!
Old 11-06-2022, 09:17 AM   #22
scottw

Quote:

To funny why would I need to leave that out you 3 once again took a comment completely out of the context

“Joe Biden is saying the same thing tonight, and a historian 50 years from now, if historians are allowed to write in this country, and if there are still free publishing houses and a free press, which I’m not certain of,” he concluded on the matter. “But if that is true, a historian will say what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed — we’re on the edge of a brutal authoritarian system, and it could be a week away.”
Old 11-06-2022, 10:57 AM   #23
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
“Joe Biden is saying the same thing tonight, and a historian 50 years from now, if historians are allowed to write in this country, and if there are still free publishing houses and a free press, which I’m not certain of,” he concluded on the matter. “But if that is true, a historian will say what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed — we’re on the edge of a brutal authoritarian system, and it could be a week away.”
It’s amazing that when you put it in the context that he so badly wants us to understand, it still doesn’t make it any less stupid.