Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-29-2020, 12:06 PM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you have a hard concept between believing what someone says is not saying what they say is the Truth ..

People believe Trump every day... but we give him the benefit of the doubt .. until we find out his is lying
here’s an article quoting biden where he says (then) that we must believe women.

https://reason.com/2020/03/26/joe-bi...believe-women/

i think trump is a liar who sees women as objects. i’m sure that’s true. again, i can admit the truth whether it helps my agenda or hurts it.

Can you do the same? Can you say Biden is a glaring, naked hypocrite on the issue? No you can’t. The empirical evidence you claim to rely on is right there in your face. it’s literally the definition of hypocrisy. But you can’t say it. You’re too invested in beating Trump.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 03-29-2020, 01:06 PM   #32
Sea Dangles

It’s a fair comparison as well as a fair question.
Watch the dodge,it’s coming.....
Old 03-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
It’s a fair comparison as well as a fair question.
Watch the dodge,it’s coming.....
of course the dodge is coming. the only alternative is admitting that biden is at least a hypocrite, at worst a serial abuser of women like they claim trump is. they just can’t admit that, they are physically incapable of it. so many of the same exact people
who said we should
believe kavanaugh’s accuser, are flip-flopping with Biden.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:18 PM   #34
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
here’s an article quoting biden where he says (then) that we must believe women.

https://reason.com/2020/03/26/joe-bi...believe-women/

i think trump is a liar who sees women as objects. i’m sure that’s true. again, i can admit the truth whether it helps my agenda or hurts it.

Can you do the same? Can you say Biden is a glaring, naked hypocrite on the issue? No you can’t. The empirical evidence you claim to rely on is right there in your face. it’s literally the definition of hypocrisy. But you can’t say it. You’re too invested in beating Trump.

Your still beating the same Drum looking for a different answer shocking. Still Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims “We encourage them to do so,

This is from Bidens campaign they go on to say her accusations are false.

Donald Trump r ugliest defenses against an accusation of sexual assault , claiming he couldn’t have raped advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in a department store dressing room 20 years ago because “she’s not my type.”

But you do love making to different statements appear the same ..

Last edited by wdmso; 03-29-2020 at 06:26 PM..
Old 03-30-2020, 08:07 AM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your still beating the same Drum looking for a different answer shocking. Still Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims “We encourage them to do so,

This is from Bidens campaign they go on to say her accusations are false.

Donald Trump r ugliest defenses against an accusation of sexual assault , claiming he couldn’t have raped advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in a department store dressing room 20 years ago because “she’s not my type.”

But you do love making to different statements appear the same ..
No, no. Biden himself said that these women aren't just to be heard, but they are to be believed. But then in his case, Biden says they are wrong and not to be believed.

Wayne, do you understand the difference between "hearing" someone and "believing" them?

You are desperately bending over backwards to avoid saying, "Biden is a hypocrite. There's just as much evidence that Biden is an abuser, as there is that Kavanaugh is an abuser. "

Dangles, as you said, there's the dodge.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:38 PM   #36
wdmso

Jim if I dont know the person I have no reason to not believe them. Aka being heard not calling them liars right out of the gate ...

Yet If I know the person and they are accusing me . Only in your world I should believe them and not defend my self ..

Because someone think women should be believed and not dismissed is not the same as ALL WOMEN ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ,,,,, this concept confuses you?

Now you move the goal posts. There's just as much evidence that Biden is an abuser, as there is that Kavanaugh is an abuser. "

There is no evidence there is an accusation.... again not the same
Old 03-30-2020, 04:46 PM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:

Because someone think women should be believed
When a Republican is being accused, liberals say "the woman should be believed". When Biden is being accused, Biden says "I didn't do it", and that should be it? Was that good enough for Kavanaugh, did your side accept his denial and close the case?