Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-31-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
tysdad115

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Can the right please stop being afraid of everything.. I have been hearing this same song for 30 years and it still hasn't happen yet .. Have has many guns as you want but i feel they should be registered and if you want Military rifles you should have a addition permit .. But if the gun lobby keeps it stance on Guns like they do on Global warming just denying the problem . then others are just going to try to change things without them..

But yet The House of Representatives on Tuesday voted for the 56th time to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act.

Point is they Congress try all the time and both parties waste time on Votes only to pander to their bases.. and the regular American gets ignored
No. Permits and legal firearms ownership is not the issue. I will not submit to any additional restrictions. Why people think more laws and regulations will help anything is beyond me.

Does your incessant whining make you feel better? How about you just shut the hell up and suck it up? It's a fishing forum , so please just stop.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysdad115 View Post
No. Permits and legal firearms ownership is not the issue. I will not submit to any additional restrictions. Why people think more laws and regulations will help anything is beyond me.
a permit is not an additional restriction its an additional responsibility for a weapon thats in a different class. think of it like the difference between a ford 150 and a tractor trailer both have similarities but they are not the same ..

Why people think more laws and regulations will help anything is beyond me
because the current ones dont work
Old 01-01-2016, 07:26 PM   #3
tysdad115

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
a permit is not an additional restriction its an additional responsibility for a weapon thats in a different class. think of it like the difference between a ford 150 and a tractor trailer both have similarities but they are not the same ..

Why people think more laws and regulations will help anything is beyond me
because the current ones dont work
So you're suggesting a different permit for different firearms? No thanks. I must have skipped over that part in the second amendment.

The funny part about all of this is the people who are afraid of inanimate objects are all for forcing their will on firearms enthusiasts by imposing more ridiculous laws. Take a look around at what's really wrong in this country focus on those instead.

I sincerely hope the weak are put in situations where they are forced to suffer the consequences of their cowardice.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Does your incessant whining make you feel better? How about you just shut the hell up and suck it up? It's a fishing forum , so please just stop.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:27 AM   #4
Sea Dangles

Quote:
So you're suggesting a different permit for different firearms? No thanks. I must have skipped over that part in the second amendment.

The funny part about all of this is the people who are afraid of inanimate objects are all for forcing their will on firearms enthusiasts by imposing more ridiculous laws. Take a look around at what's really wrong in this country focus on those instead.

I sincerely hope the weak are put in situations where they are forced to suffer the consequences of their cowardice.
So.... This is a gun nut

Again,I am not opposed to guns. Just stupidity.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-02-2016, 05:01 PM   #5
tysdad115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
So.... This is a gun nut

Again,I am not opposed to guns. Just stupidity.
As am I.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:18 PM   #6
Sea Dangles

Quote:
As am I.
So your comment about hoping the weak are put into situations to suffer the consequence of their cowardice.....is that supposed to make you sound intelligent? Because I got the opposite effect. Btw,do guns make people stronger?
Again,there are no dumb guns. But an abundance of dumb gun owners.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-03-2016, 08:38 AM   #7
tysdad115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
So your comment about hoping the weak are put into situations to suffer the consequence of their cowardice.....is that supposed to make you sound intelligent? Because I got the opposite effect. Btw,do guns make people stronger?
Again,there are no dumb guns. But an abundance of dumb gun owners.
And your thought or opinion of what I wrote is supposed to matter to me ? Wrong again. Do guns make people stronger ? No they don't. But it is an indivduals option to choose whether they own them. Yet everybody that is afraid of them thinks nobody should own them. Those people should have to suffer the consequences should anything happen. But hey I'm a dumb gun owner with my own opinion that won't be coerced into changing how I feel about things. And if it doesn't agree with how others feel well that's just too bad, out come the labels and insults. My feelings aren't hurt. Carry on.