Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
FishermanTim

Gonzales vs. Markey.....when do we start???

When do we get some real politicians and not just empty suits with empty heads?

Have we sunk so low that we, as a collective, are voting just R or D without bothering to find out whether the person behind the letter is even qualified for the position? Apparently not.

When political pundits (paid flunkies) spout about how this will be a real battle, what they are saying is we have two losers that are just barely qualified to beat each others brains out with a wet napkin!

At least they found someone that is eqaully qualified to sit in "Kerry's seat", with IQ and personality to match!

I am a legend in my own mind!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
When do we get some real politicians and not just empty suits with empty heads?

Have we sunk so low that we, as a collective, are voting just R or D without bothering to find out whether the person behind the letter is even qualified for the position? Apparently not.

When political pundits (paid flunkies) spout about how this will be a real battle, what they are saying is we have two losers that are just barely qualified to beat each others brains out with a wet napkin!

At least they found someone that is eqaully qualified to sit in "Kerry's seat", with IQ and personality to match!
Do you have an issue with Gonzalez? Son of Columbian innigrants, former Navy pilot, former Navy Seal, graduated from Harvard business school? What makes him a 'loser'? All I know about him is what I posted, so obviously I don't know much. But what I know, is damn impressive.

Markey has been in Congress for 35 years, and I have never heard of him until now.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Gomez??????????? v.s. Congressman Malarkey. People in Massachusetts have seen so little of Malarkey someone put him on a milk carton.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Old 05-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
saltfly

Markey=Malarkey.................This "king of the empty suit" needs to go.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
FishermanTim

Currect polls (???) say that malarkey, er...Markey has a double digit lead over Gomez.
Since Gonzales is a "rino" it's the same no matter who wins, so that we all lose no matter what!

Last edited by FishermanTim; 06-20-2013 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: idiotic name confusion on my part...DUH!

Old 06-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
FishermanTim

People are pushing for Markey, and even after he wasted money on his lame-ass mud-slinging campaign ads???

Gomez may not be the choice we wanted, but he is a far better candidate than Markey-Malarky.

Of course the Democraps will "find" some way to pull out a victory, even if it involves raising the dead to vote....twice!!!

Last edited by FishermanTim; 06-20-2013 at 10:29 AM..

Old 06-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
People are pushing for Markey, and even after he wasted money on his lame-ass mud-slinging campaign ads???

Gonzales may not be the choice we wanted, but he is a far better candidate than Markey-Malarky.

Of course the Democraps will "find" some way to pull out a victory, even if it involves raising the dead to vote....twice!!!

If you find a Gonzales on the ballot let us all know...........

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Old 06-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #8
FishermanTim

Hey, one "little" name mistake and my whole rant goes Ka-Put!

At least my name fiasco didn't involve dead voter registration or illegal immigration issues.....

Old 06-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #9
basswipe

How well do people pay attention?

In Markey's first ad(the gun control ad),what is totally incorrect?
Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #10
Stewie
Scarecrow

Not having a TV, not listening to people talk on the radio, and not reading the newspaper removes all this confusion for me. I live in Massachusetts, so my vote wouldn't count anyway.

.......Elvis Lives