Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 06-04-2023, 06:01 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

June weather what?

Had a fire two nights, window screens rattling, salt spray from the bay makes it hard to see out, just crappy nasty start to the month.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 05:09 AM   #2
Guppy
User

My buddy just showed up Friday from San Diego. ,,,, the whole week is a wash out on the boat ,,,, and wind,,, forget the beaches…..
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 01:36 PM   #3
Jimbo

We made S. Yarmouth our permanent address on May 13, NJ sold in four days (80 appointments. 21 offers, sold as-is, no appraisals/inspections, quick closing, way, way, way over asking, and we don't even have to be there).
Since we left we've had almost daily reports of 80-90 temps and high humidity. A tad on the cool side, but I'll take this weather any day, not so much the bad air quality from the fires (Trenton was 179 earlier), but the around 70 and sunny part.

Fishing is a... discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish. ~Herbert Hoover
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 05:05 PM   #4
Guppy
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
We made S. Yarmouth our permanent address on May 13, NJ sold in four days (80 appointments. 21 offers, sold as-is, no appraisals/inspections, quick closing, way, way, way over asking, and we don't even have to be there).
Since we left we've had almost daily reports of 80-90 temps and high humidity. A tad on the cool side, but I'll take this weather any day, not so much the bad air quality from the fires (Trenton was 179 earlier), but the around 70 and sunny part.

Congrats,,,, 13 th my birthday…. :-)
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 10:54 AM   #5
Jimbo

I'm 5/15, Ray . Whole lotta folks fishin' by the rail trail bridge, nobody catchin'. Looks like several guys doing well clamming in the area, guessing they're not rec's.

Fishing is a... discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish. ~Herbert Hoover
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:20 AM   #6
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Congrats,,,, 13 th my birthday…. :-)
Happy Birthday next Tuesday.

I have been wearing 3 sweatshirts and gloves mowing fairways at Franklin. All the guys have. The holes that are in the low part of the course have been low to mid 40s every morning so far except for maybe 2.

June has sucked!

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is online now   Reply With Quote