Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-08-2020, 10:28 AM   #151
RickBomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post

I do......
Me, too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 10-08-2020, 05:09 PM   #152
scottw

i wonder if trump was in the oval office today?
Old 10-08-2020, 07:47 PM   #153
Pete F.
Canceled

And where’s Javanka?
Old 10-09-2020, 08:14 AM   #154
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump's "first on-camera interview" since falling ill with covid "will take place on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' at 8 p.m. ET. Dr. Marc Siegel will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the program."

I'll be looking for the weigh-in

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #155
Pete F.
Canceled

After suggesting he’s immune, the President says he feels so powerful he’ll walk into the audience and kiss all the guys and “beautiful women”

The physician’s report on Covita does NOT say he has had a negative PCR test — only a negative rapid antigen test that’s notoriously inaccurate. He has no basis for claiming he’s no longer infectious. RAT tests (Rapid Antigen Test) that the White House uses for Coronavirus testing produce 30-50% FALSE NEGATIVES.

Then Covita delivered his powerful message to 20,000 of his supporters then told them to go back to their communities and spread what they got from him
Old 10-13-2020, 11:11 AM   #156
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

After suggesting he’s immune, the President says he feels so powerful he’ll walk into the audience and kiss all the guys and “beautiful women”

ummm... he was joking you effing moron
Old 10-13-2020, 11:32 AM   #157
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you're getting angrier and angrier. You need to take your nephew out fishing more.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:49 AM   #158
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Joking aside even though it’s really inappropriate messaging (shocker I know), the fact he is out while possibly still shedding and encouraging tightly packed crowds with little masks is just stupid. While there might eventually be a cure for this virus, there is no cure for stupid, to bad Trump needs serious help in that department.
Old 10-13-2020, 01:15 PM   #159
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

The physician’s report on Covita does NOT say he has had a negative PCR test — only a negative rapid antigen test that’s notoriously inaccurate. He has no basis for claiming he’s no longer infectious. RAT tests (Rapid Antigen Test) that the White House uses for Coronavirus testing produce 30-50% FALSE NEGATIVES.

Then Covita delivered his powerful message to 20,000 of his supporters then told them to go back to their communities and spread what they got from him
Quote:
Well Stable Genius II,
He was joking, or was he being facetious or maybe just misunderstood. Just normalize his aberrant behavior, you have nothing to lose.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-13-2020, 01:35 PM   #160
detbuch

Quote:
He has no basis for claiming he’s no longer infectious.
He has this: President Donald Trump is no longer contagious, nine days after being stopped in his tracks by Covid-19, his physician said in a statement released late on Saturday.

"I am happy to report that in addition to the President meeting CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) criteria for the safe discontinuation of isolation, this morning's Covid PCR sample demonstrates, by currently recognised standards, he is no longer considered a transmission risk to others," the President's physician Sean Conley said.
Old 10-13-2020, 01:58 PM   #161
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

It’s a shame Trump didn’t get religion and thankful in recovery, then maybe he’d be a good Christian and follow the Popes latest wish. On Saturday, the pope joined in the launch of Countdown — a new climate initiative from TED and Future Stewards — to call on people around the world, Christian or otherwise, to take action on climate change. One piece of advice? Divest from companies that aren’t working to protect our “common home.” That advise I’m sure would fall on deaf ears.
Old 10-13-2020, 02:31 PM   #162
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
It’s a shame Trump didn’t get religion and thankful in recovery, then maybe he’d be a good Christian and follow the Popes latest wish. On Saturday, the pope joined in the launch of Countdown — a new climate initiative from TED and Future Stewards — to call on people around the world, Christian or otherwise, to take action on climate change. One piece of advice? Divest from companies that aren’t working to protect our “common home.” That advise I’m sure would fall on deaf ears.
The current Pope is a Christian Catholic in name only. He is, to a great extent, if not for the most part, a Progressive more than a Christian. He is transforming (as a good Progressives would) the Catholic Church into an even more politically correct social justice organization than it was in the South American Liberation Theology from whence he came. I believe he is still strong against abortion though.