Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 06-23-2004, 05:48 AM   #1
Hooper
Southsider

Exclamation Your Best Practical Joke, Please!

Guys-

A really good friend of mine just got me, and I had to laugh at this one....

I get a bill in the mail marked PAST DUE - FINAL NOTICE and I look at the return addess and it reads

Amce Balloon Company
"Makers of Fully Inflatble
Initmate Partners"
123 Main Streeet
Boston, MA

The envelope was empty. I got a laugh out of that! More importantly, so did my wife! He has a history of being a cronic jokester...

So, I am looking for you best practical joke so that I can return fire as soon as possible!!!

My thanks, Hooper
Hooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 07:40 AM   #2
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Get a young guy to go over his house and ring the bell. When He or his wife comes to the door have the kid say " Could I please speak to <insert Name>" when he says thats me have the guy yell "Daddy" and throw his arms around him for a big hug........That should have the desired effect your looking for.

For added zing you could get a guy of a different ethnic background.
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:05 AM   #3
Rappin Mikey
My brother is bald

This is what I do to my brother when he passes out...... I mean falls asleep.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sleepin ricky 2.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	7540  

seals + plovers =
Rappin Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:12 AM   #4
trigga

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	woody2picriv.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	7539  
trigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:17 AM   #5
fishweewee

Send a message via AIM to fishweewee
Talking

1) Put Ex-Lax in your fishing buddy's coffee thermos

2) Snip the line on your fishing buddy's reel in a few places. He'll be scratching his head more than once trying to figure out why his plugs are snapping off.
fishweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:35 AM   #6
chris L

the best one Ive ever pulled on someone was . one of the guys I was partying with passed out from grain alcohol . I went to the PX ( grocery store ) and picked up some nair . on return we proceeded to douse him with nair . all over , every where he had any hair . then wrote on him with sharpies then woke him up saying " we went out and when we came back someone wrote on you " . he then went into the shower to clean up . then there were ear splitting , blood curtaling screams . we did not know that nair burns on sensitive skin . well needles to say when he came into the room he was bald , bald all over . not even an eye brow ! I have pictures !

THERE ARE PLENTY MORE IN THIS WARPED MIND !
chris L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:54 AM   #7
Jimbo

Several I've done to my neighbors when they went away on vacation:
1. There's the Real Estate For Sale sign in the front lawn, then you go to a payphone or phone they won't recognize in caller id and leave several messages (in your best Middle Eastern accent) that says, "Hello, I am Rasheed Al Sallam and I want to buy your house. I will pay in cash, American dollars, as soon as you return my call. I wish to move my wives, children and extended family in as soon as possible."

2. Another neighbor has a hot tub in back of his house. After he left I got some women's bra's and underwear and bathing suit tops and bottoms and strew them about his deck, threw beer cans and liquer bottles around, unrolled some condoms and left them on the side of the hot tub and deck. I got a cheap disposable camera and took before and after pictures then one of myself holding a "Gotcha" sign and left it on the deck.

3. Another neighbor is on the board of directors for our development and I had a run in with him about some stupid rule we have about not hanging laundry out to dry in one's own yard. Upon his departure for vacation, I installed one of those square collapseable aluminum clothes lines in the middle of his front yard, then hung out old ripped and gaudy looking clothes and some men'sand women's XXXXXL underwear I made look like they had stains all over them.

4. Of course payback's a bitch, and I came back from vacation to find my wife's car completely and utterly shrinkwrapped in industrial strength saran wrap.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 11:01 AM   #8
Jimbo

I got one more you can be a little creative with. Once I was working in a casket factory out on Long Island, bored out of my mind. I noticed my boss's station wagon waiting for him to make a delivery on his way back into the city that night, so I made a sign that said, "I'm Driving With No Pants On" and knowing he'd never check, taped it across the back tailgate. The next day he was cracking up because he couldn't figure out why everyone was beeping at him and waving and giving him the thumbs up sign and he just smiled and waved back not having a clue why they were doing that.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:11 AM   #9
HighTide

Send a message via AIM to HighTide
Saran wrap his toilet, the put the seat back down. He'll never see it until it's too late.

or

If his kitchen sink has one of those spray nozzles on it, tape the handle down with electrical tape so he'll get sprayed when he turns on the faucet.

or

Tear the labels off his canned food in the cabinet.

or

Leave a dead mackerel under his couch.

I have more.
HighTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 11:50 AM   #10
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by HighTide

If his kitchen sink has one of those spray nozzles on it, tape the handle down with electrical tape so he'll get sprayed when he turns on the faucet.

Did that one to the wife........kids LOVED it
Old 06-23-2004, 11:50 AM   #11
Gotofish

My roomates and I got screwed by our realty company as we were graduating college (in SW Virginia-where it gets HOT). Among other infractions were holes in the drywall cause by wrestling. I told them that I would fix the holes but they'd have to do the painting for a reduced deduction from the security deposit.

So, fixed the holes, landlord checked it out, got some of the deposit back and headed home. Not sure at which point in the summer (if ever) they discovered that I sealed 4 smallmouth bass carcasses in the walls to haunt them.

Ed
"I caught you a delicious Bass."-Napolean Dynamite
Gotofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 12:35 PM   #12
Hooper
Southsider

Thank You!

This is just the type of ammo I need to defend and fight against this heavyweight joker of a friend I have.

I really like the "I am driving with no pants on" bumper sticker.... do I know any graphic artisits??????

Please, keep 'em coming, I am really getting a great laugh from these!!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 12:45 PM   #13
Jimbo

One more I perpetrated recently. My office faces a training room, and we had some associates from remote sites in class for a week. One of the guys has a good sense of humor and I knew wouldn't suspect it was me, but I called to the site he works out of and got his cell phone number. If you have a Verizon cellphone, people can send text messages from their PC without the cellphone user knowing who sent it. I started text messaging him as though I was a very lonely and as yet anonymous employee looking for some affection from an out of towner. I led him to believe I kept walking by "just to get a glimpse of his masculine features." I told him if he was "interested" to move his coffee cup from the left to the right side of his desk, which he did immediately. I had him eating out of the palm of my hand. Everytime he got another message I could see him showing it to the other guys in the class. Finally, I told him, "I could not contain my attraction and desire and he had to he meet me in our atrium, right now?" He practically sprinted from the room. I went down a minute later and walked over to him. He was all frantic telling me to get lost, he was waiting for someone. You should have seen the look of total devastation when I confessed it was me.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:56 PM   #14
chris L

back in the delivery days . we would call the neigborhood package store ( liquor ) and have them deliver bottles of ligour to our neighbor whoi at the time was well into her 80s . we would watch the guy ring the door bell and laugh while he waited a long time for her to make it to the door . We told Mrs Atwell about it and she did find it funny . "you boys" she said "are too much" !

I had another neighbor we harrassed so much they moved out of the neighborhood in the middle of the night . years later my brother who works for the phone company . got a call to go to this house and who answers the door but Mrs femniack . she screamed " I cant believe you lane boys found us and slammed the door in his face . He never got a call back from there .
Old 06-23-2004, 01:33 PM   #15
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

There was this guy at work that was annoying the hell out of me so I took about 2-3 cups of water and completely soaked his office chair. Made sure that I covered everything so it didn't have any discolored spots. He had his desktop locked on his PC but I had the password so I logged in and brought up the web page for Depends Undergarments and left it up. Then I locked his PC again and waited.

He comes in, sits down and logs in. just about the Time he reads the Depends website the Water starts to soak into his pants. He was pissed but he had it coming.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:45 PM   #16
TBone

I work with one of the other members of the board here who is a pretty avid plug collector. I'm the shipping and recieving supervisor at our co. and just about everything that comes through here I have to open and see exactly who it goes to. So one day I get this package from some place in Fla. but it is only addressed to the firm. Because of this I had to open it and see what was in it. Well it turned out it was a pretty rare colored reverse atom and safe to say pretty pricey. Knowing he was the only person who would get that, took the atom and replaced it with a note saying...another $2,000 and the plug is yours and resealed the box. Well he came flying into my office after I left the package at his desk and he opened it. He was cursing up and down saying he was gonna kill the guy! I had to let on before he went and did something rash.

What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country. -HST
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 01:49 PM   #17
Hooper
Southsider

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
One more I perpetrated recently. My office faces a training room, and we had some associates from remote sites in class for a week. One of the guys has a good sense of humor and I knew wouldn't suspect it was me, but I called to the site he works out of and got his cell phone number. If you have a Verizon cellphone, people can send text messages from their PC without the cellphone user knowing who sent it. I started text messaging him as though I was a very lonely and as yet anonymous employee looking for some affection from an out of towner. I led him to believe I kept walking by "just to get a glimpse of his masculine features." I told him if he was "interested" to move his coffee cup from the left to the right side of his desk, which he did immediately. I had him eating out of the palm of my hand. Everytime he got another message I could see him showing it to the other guys in the class. Finally, I told him, "I could not contain my attraction and desire and he had to he meet me in our atrium, right now?" He practically sprinted from the room. I went down a minute later and walked over to him. He was all frantic telling me to get lost, he was waiting for someone. You should have seen the look of total devastation when I confessed it was me.
LOL!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 02:44 PM   #18
afterhours
Afterhours Custom Plugs

yeow! hate to get on these guy's bad side! definately will remember some these to use when needed, thanks.

www.afterhoursplugs.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afterh...428173?created

Instagram - afterhourscustom

Official S-B.com Sponsor

GAMEFISH NOW

"A GAMEFISH (WHICH STRIPED BASS SHOULD BE) IS TOO VALUABLE TO BE CAUGHT ONLY ONCE"...LEE WULFF
afterhours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 02:57 PM   #19
trigga

a little roadkill for my buddy.. he was pissed, called animal control to remove it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg possum.jpg (72.4 KB, 292 views)
trigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 03:14 PM   #20
Jimbo

I did another one to a neighbor around Easter this year. He had decorated his house up with big eggs and rabbits and one of those flags that everyone has hanging somewhere near their front door. The flag had a big pink heart on it. I remembered I had bought one of those flags for the birth of one of my daughters, except mine had a pink heart with a bottle on it AND it said "It's A Girl". So since my wife played a practical joke on me and had me fixed a few years back, I sure don't need the flag anymore and late one night I snuck over and replaced his Easter flag with mine. They finally figured out what all the congratulatory messages on their answering machine were about.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:21 PM   #21
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally posted by fishweewee
1) Put Ex-Lax in your fishing buddy's coffee thermos

2) Snip the line on your fishing buddy's reel in a few places. He'll be scratching his head more than once trying to figure out why his plugs are snapping off.
No fair stealing Alberto's jokes, Ben

He pulled the ex-lax one on Tom Melton once
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 08:40 PM   #22
mikecc
Plug Builder in Training

The week before Halloween I put a scarecrow on the front lawn. All the kids see it while on the bus for school. On Halloween night I remove the scarecrow and in it place I sit dressed up just like the scarecrow. When the kids come up to grab it I jump up and scare the tar out of them. I swear I saw a few brown stains on their pants running down the street.

mikecc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 06:49 AM   #23
Hooper
Southsider

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
I did another one to a neighbor around Easter this year. He had decorated his house up with big eggs and rabbits and one of those flags that everyone has hanging somewhere near their front door. The flag had a big pink heart on it. I remembered I had bought one of those flags for the birth of one of my daughters, except mine had a pink heart with a bottle on it AND it said "It's A Girl". So since my wife played a practical joke on me and had me fixed a few years back, I sure don't need the flag anymore and late one night I snuck over and replaced his Easter flag with mine. They finally figured out what all the congratulatory messages on their answering machine were about.
Along those lines, I don't want anyone offended, but I thought of buying a larger Gay Pride Rainbow Flag and flying it on a huge flag pole and placing it in one of his rod holders on his boat at the marina. I know that days and days go by between boat checks, so when he does see it, it could be up for a week or more...

I am sorry if I offended anyone! The humor comes in the fact that he isn't gay..... not that there's anything wrong with that!
Old 06-24-2004, 07:48 AM   #24
Rappin Mikey
My brother is bald

I'm offended! Not for me of course, but for my poor homosexual brother, RickBomba. For a while, it was very hard to accept having a gay brother. I remember on numerous occasions I tried to beat the gay out of him to no avail. Don't get me wrong, he was very easy to beat up, he just refused to change. After time, I soon learned tolerance, more importantly, acceptance of his, as well as others, sexual preferences. So all in all, having a gay brother has made me into a much better, more understanding person. Thankyou so much Rick for just being you, and no matter how many times you get beat up and picked on, I know you will never change. You are a pillar for the homosexual community, and you should be proud.

seals + plovers =
Rappin Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 07:58 AM   #25
chris L

he is very gay and proud ! at least he is happy

Last edited by chris L; 06-24-2004 at 08:04 AM..
Old 06-24-2004, 04:15 PM   #26
blackeye
Authoritaah

Re: Thank You!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hooper
This is just the type of ammo I need to defend and fight against this heavyweight joker of a friend I have.

I really like the "I am driving with no pants on" bumper sticker.... do I know any graphic artisits??????

Please, keep 'em coming, I am really getting a great laugh from these!!!!
my Dad's fishing buddies put a "Honk if you love my buttplug" sticker on the back of his fishing wagon-he was a race point guy also.

Is it good, or is it Sofa King good?
blackeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 04:33 PM   #27
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

Talking

1/2 a dump truck of manure at the end of the driveway will work anytime.

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 05:36 PM   #28
Backbeach Jake

My brother put a live pigeon in a co-worker's lunchbox. They worked high steel. The poor guy almost S**t himself off an I-beam. He also slowly poured a bucket of water, really slowly 1/2 inch stream, down 20 floors on a guy's, who was sleeping on a bench, forehead. Said the pressure held him in place for almost 5 minutes. I don't mess with Bob.
Backbeach Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 12:47 AM   #29
RickBomba

Funny how nobody but my brother and my long lost older brother posted about my gayness.
For all concerned, I do have an "I Love Jugs" bumper sticker on my car.
OHH time for bed, just got homo I mean home, I'm very tired.
Later,
Rick

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
RickBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 07:44 AM   #30
Duke41
got gas?

I have a set of Uncle Bucks buck teeth. They are really over the top. Whne I have a new charter I will put them in my mouth and spray spit all over the place. You should see thier faces. All of the sudden they start talking slow and trying to look at my teeth without looking to obvious. It is funny as hell to see them trying to sneak a glance at my teeth. You should see the relief when I take them out at lunch time. It is a hoot.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	kleofusboudreaux.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	823  
Duke41 is offline   Reply With Quote