Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 12-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
JoeyM

1996 Sailfish 176 with Yamaha 115 in RI $6500!!

Decided to finally sell my Sailfish. We had lots of fun with it and caught lots of fish. I can honestly say it's been the best riding 17 ft'er I've been on. The hull is based on the longitudinally stepped SeaCraft hull.

It's a 1996, with a non oil injected 2S Yamaha 115 of the same vintage with a SS prop. it has a continental trailer which is in nice shape. Unknown hours on the motor, but it runs very well. I put in a new battery and trailer tires with one season on them. it has a Humminbird side scan FF with a pretty big screen. it can do 42 mph at wide open when it's light. It cruises nicely at 30-33 mph. It has a new bilge pump and new livewell pump. It has an Igloo cooler seat in front of console with a brand new cushion.

These pics are of when I was working on it last winter and it has seen some use since then. but it's currently sitting in my garage again, and getting cleaned and waxed. This boat has no bottom paint!

Price is $6500 or best offer. Boat is located in RI. email me at: manansal@hotmail.com

Here is a video showing it in action: Click Me!!!

JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
iamskippy

Wow, nice boat. Of this is still around when i do my taxes at the beginnning of the year you will be getting a call its exacly what i was looking for
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
iamskippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
bobber

SWEET LITTLE BOAT.... GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE
bobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:53 AM   #4
Duke41
got gas?

Perfect for The Bay.
Duke41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #5
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
Does it come with the 50" plasma TV? I see the remote...and box!

Given the diversity of the human species, there is no “normal” human genome sequence. We are all mutants.
PRBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #6
bassballer

Ive seen this boat on another site. Sweet little boat. Perfect for Narr Bay. If I hadnt already bought my boat id be on this.
bassballer is offline   Reply With Quote