Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-16-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
Raven

CHENEY

man am i sick of this guy

like the ARABIAN sands i want him to dry up and blow away.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
mekcotuit

Evil, sick wacko. Should be in jail for lying to the American people and scamming taxpayer money for those halliburton no bid contracts. Not to mention abusing power....I don't hope - I know he will rot in hell....

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau
Old 03-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
mekcotuit

Evil, sick wacko continued: from a CBC/BBC documentary

AUGUST 16 2000: Cheney quits Halliburton to run as Bush’s vice-president. He exits Halliburton with a stock payoff worth at least $30 million.
OCTOBER 24: Halliburton announces layoffs and assets sales because of weakness in its construction and engineering businesses. Analysts reduce Halliburton’s earning forecast.
OCTOBER 25: Halliburton announces it is under a grand jury investigation for over-billing the government of California.
NOVEMBER: Cheney suffers his fourth heart-attack.
NOVEMBER 13: It is reported that Halliburton stock has lost between $3 and $4 billion of its total market value. Dressers Industries asbestos problem and weak engineering portfolio is blamed. Democrats question if Cheney had insider information when he sold his stock two months earlier for $30 million.
During the election campaign Cheney tells ABC News. “I had a firm policy that we wouldn’t do anything in Iraq, even arrangements that were supposedly legal.”

However, during his time as CEO, Halliburton was selling millions of dollars to Iraq in supplies for its oil industry. The deals were done through old subsidiaries of Dresser Industries. It was done under the auspices of the corrupt UN Oil for Food Program.

Halliburton worked with Iran and Libya as well, using its own subsidiaries.

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau
Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #4
PaulS

Its unprecendanted for a former VP to criticize a current president. Bush should have taught him a little class.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

I watched him on CNN ... Man he can really put a spin on it .. Bushes 2 terms was a huge success . They kept the country safe . uuummm 9/11 was on your watch ..
Old 03-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
Raven

that's what i find Amazing

that he's soooo delusional that he actually believes himself
Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #7
Abodeon

Delusional is just the right word for this man.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
Nebe

Old 03-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #9
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
I watched him on CNN ... Man he can really put a spin on it .. Bushes 2 terms was a huge success . They kept the country safe . uuummm 9/11 was on your watch ..
Actually, all the preparations for 9/11 were on Clinton's watch. Bush was the only one who responded, FORCEFULLY, to what had been going on by radical Islamists against this country for years. And now there is a functioning Democratic state in the midst of the anti-western cesspool of the Middle-East. And, if we can, WITH PERSISTENCE, stabilize Afghanistan, there will be another, along with our old ally, Israel. THAT is the true threat to the Jihadists. Growing DEMOCRATIC tendencies are the real threat and only bulwark against the imams and sultans. You can bet that the mullahs of Iran and the royals of Saudi Arabia are afraid of what is developing and will do whatever they can to stop it.

Last edited by detbuch; 03-18-2009 at 10:50 PM..
Old 03-19-2009, 05:50 AM   #10
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
I think his response to you would be "Your Welcome, you friggin clueless ingrate"
Old 03-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #11
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
I think his response to you would be "Your Welcome, you friggin clueless ingrate"
name calling ain't nice ,,

enjoy
Old 03-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #12
Raven

to painful ....
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #13
buckman

But that's how everyone perceives Cheney talks.