Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-29-2018, 11:26 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wasn’t my research also posted that people being falsely accused it not as rampant as people like you suggest . You don’t have an issue shooting holes in her story but take exception to my lying language post and of course throw comunist in the mix you showed me.

So what did you think when he suggested he never passed out he just falls asleep lie white lie or his an angel
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it wasn’t any research, it’s as believable as convicting him based on body language. it’s beyond pathetic that you would claim that saying “ i never would” is evidence of guilt. tell that to the cops that al sharpton accused of raping tawanna brawley, tell that to the duke lacrosse players who were convicted by the left in day one, tell that to the UVA student who Rolling Stone accused of rape.

how about next we hear testimony from a fortune teller reading from a ouji board, maybe he was also a rapist in a past life, maybe the senate democrats want to know about that. maybe he was a viking 600 years ago.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:51 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it wasn’t any research, it’s as believable as convicting him based on body language. it’s beyond pathetic that you would claim that saying “ i never would” is evidence of guilt. tell that to the cops that al sharpton accused of raping tawanna brawley, tell that to the duke lacrosse players who were convicted by the left in day one, tell that to the UVA student who Rolling Stone accused of rape.

how about next we hear testimony from a fortune teller reading from a ouji board, maybe he was also a rapist in a past life, maybe the senate democrats want to know about that. maybe he was a viking 600 years ago.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=23594271 7 phrases in a liar's vocabulary

it’s beyond pathetic that you would claim that saying “ i never would” is evidence of guilt.

I never suggested this as evidence of Guilt I suggested you bounce the entire list off both of their testimony and draw your own conclusion... but clearly an OCD Calendar is proof of Truth ??
Old 09-30-2018, 09:04 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=23594271 7 phrases in a liar's vocabulary

it’s beyond pathetic that you would claim that saying “ i never would” is evidence of guilt.

I never suggested this as evidence of Guilt I suggested you bounce the entire list off both of their testimony and draw your own conclusion... but clearly an OCD Calendar is proof of Truth ??
see here’s the difference between us, i never posted anything about a calendar. Never. You posted an idiotic article implying he lied because he said “I’d never”. How about his tie, was that the kind of tie only a rapist would
wear?

you’ve all gone completely, and i mean completely, bonkers. An accusation is not evidence. If the fbi uncovers real evidence, i’ll be the first one saying he’s unfit. until then, this is all politics.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:02 AM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’ve all gone completely, and i mean completely, bonkers. An accusation is not evidence. If the fbi uncovers real evidence, i’ll be the first one saying he’s unfit. until then, this is all politics.
Why would he be "unfit"?
Old 09-30-2018, 11:53 AM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Why would he be "unfit"?
Really you would ask why he is unfit if the FBI uncovered evidence to corroborate her accusations? If she had told authorities then and he was convicted, he would be automatically unfit, why would that change now, just because he cleaned up his act?
Old 09-30-2018, 12:29 PM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Really you would ask why he is unfit if the FBI uncovered evidence to corroborate her accusations? If she had told authorities then and he was convicted, he would be automatically unfit, why would that change now, just because he cleaned up his act?
He was a minor then. The FBI would not have investigated it then. The local authorities would not have been given the time, the place, no corroborating witnesses, would not have had anything to investigate beyond her accusation, no prosecutor would have tried to convict him on those grounds. Again, he was a minor and would not have been tried as an adult. His record would have been sealed.

But being "unfit" because of a transgression as a minor, then leading a crimeless life after that, having a record as a judge to review which showed nothing to disqualify him, rather, it showing he was supremely qualified as stated by the bar association, having passed six FBI checks? Being called "unfit" after that seems strange. Especially given how "fit" various politicians and Presidents were to serve, and serve well by many accounts, after having done far worse than Kavanaugh is accused of, and having done them while an adult and actually in office.