Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 07-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
BMEUPSCOTTY

mass prison escape in Iraq

:-o

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/worl...qpL/story.html

Shouldn't take to long to round them all up again...
BMEUPSCOTTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
I have been saying since they caught Saddam Hussein........why are we there? They do not want us there....they do not want Democracy shoved down their throats and I knew that after all the time spent there, the billions spent their from taxpayers money and the tremendous loss of American life in the process.....that they would ultimately revert back to the same old ways and live like the piece of #^&#^&#^&#^& dogs that they are!!! Get the Hell out of there and let them swallow themselves up!!!!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
I have been saying since they caught Saddam Hussein........why are we there? They do not want us there....they do not want Democracy shoved down their throats and I knew that after all the time spent there, the billions spent their from taxpayers money and the tremendous loss of American life in the process.....that they would ultimately revert back to the same old ways and live like the piece of #^&#^&#^&#^& dogs that they are!!! Get the Hell out of there and let them swallow themselves up!!!!!
We are there because there was a hell of a lot of money to be made and we had to pay back china in some way or form the debt we owe them for the tons of national debt of ours that they own. So the government contractors are getting rich and china is pumping oil from the best oil fields right now.

But it was all about weapons of mass destruction right? Saddam was going to kill us all? No.. Wars make money.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #4
Nebe

I rest my case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/wo...anted=all&_r=0
Old 07-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
And how are we paying our debt back to them???? I read it??? China won the bids and we are providing security for them???

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:05 AM   #6
Nebe

If you read between the lines, we toppled the government to open up the flow of oil. Yes china won those bids but on the backs of our military. Consider it money laundering on such a massive scale you can't really comprehend it. China buys our debt. China wants a return on its investment. We can't pay them back so we do what we are good at to give china what it needs.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
Nebe

But we needed an excuse to make what we did look legitimate.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #8
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

I get the blood for oil thing (and believe it myself), so are you suggesting that China is absolving us of our debt obligations to them because we let them have Iraqi oil as a kind of under the table thing? that would be cool, but sounds a little far-fetched to me. You can bet China is expecting us to pay back the debt, which we will eventually over an extremely long and drawn out time. And our debt is all fixed income treasuries, so China already knows what the return on investment will be and it's not much!
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #9
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
We are there because there was a hell of a lot of money to be made and we had to pay back china in some way or form the debt we owe them for the tons of national debt of ours that they own. So the government contractors are getting rich and china is pumping oil from the best oil fields right now.

But it was all about weapons of mass destruction right? Saddam was going to kill us all? No.. Wars make money.
First of all I think china only holds like 17% of our debt and secondly the war is supposedly what caused our debt. At least that was the story before Obama was elected.
EVERYONE thought there were WMD's and I think Bush gave Iraq and the UN too much time. Whatever they had was moved.
Besides the war in Iraq is over, we won... Just ask the President
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #10
Nebe

ASk detroit's creditors how much they are getting back on their investment..
Old 07-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #11
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
ASk detroit's creditors how much they are getting back on their investment..
Detroit is fine.. I just went back and checked the president's campaign speeches ....fixed that too
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote