Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-02-2019, 11:51 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Extra credit question on the racism IQ test!

Tell me why it's not bowing to racists, when every democratic presidential candidate in the last 15 years, tells us what a hero Al Sharpton is.

People are dead, murdered, because of Al Sharpton. A few people burned to death, one stabbed to death, after he gets his mob all foaming at the mouth.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:15 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Tell me why it's not bowing to racists, when every democratic presidential candidate in the last 15 years, tells us what a hero Al Sharpton is.

People are dead, murdered, because of Al Sharpton. A few people burned to death, one stabbed to death, after he gets his mob all foaming at the mouth.
Cite evidence of his crimes, remember you claim Trump did not conspire or collude because he was not indicted.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-02-2019, 12:20 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Cite evidence of his crimes, remember you claim Trump did not conspire or collude because he was not indicted.
before i do, do you really have no idea what I’m referring to? seriously?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-02-2019, 12:22 PM   #4
Jim in CT

the building fire....

http://www.jewishpost.com/archives/n...m-kills-8.html
Old 08-02-2019, 12:28 PM   #5
Jim in CT

and the crown heights riot, where sharpton says the new york jews we’re responsible for apartheid in south africa.

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...ticle-1.945812

Pete, i answered your questions, any chance you can show me the same courtesy?

why isn’t it pandering to racists, when democrats kiss al sharptons ring?
Old 08-02-2019, 12:30 PM   #6
Jim in CT

here, the new york
times if all things, warns democrats to stop bowing to such a “true bigot”. what do you say pete? is the new york times run by a bunch of Trumplicans?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/o...ton-trump.html
Old 08-02-2019, 12:33 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Once again, trump gets them all to hurt themselves. He tweets “sharpton is a race hustler”, then he throws 25 rakes on the front lawn, grabs a beer, and watches with glee as all 25 candidates push and shove each other to be the first to step on a rake by telling us what a hero and victim sharpton is.

these people
have no principles. and they’re all still too stupid to see the obvious traps that trump keeps laying for them. i mean my god, even a baby learns at some point to stop touching the hot stove.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:23 PM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Pretty equal to Trump isn't he?
Couple of New York con men, living off others

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-02-2019, 01:29 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Pretty equal to Trump isn't he?
Couple of New York con men, living off others
You can't bring yourself to answer the question I asked, can you? All you can do, is bring Trump into it.

Pete whet does it say about your beliefs, when they prevent you from answering such an easy question?
Old 08-02-2019, 02:26 PM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
You can't bring yourself to answer the question I asked, can you? All you can do, is bring Trump into it.

Pete whet does it say about your beliefs, when they prevent you from answering such an easy question?
I got you to point out that he too is not convicted or indicted for anything anymore than Trump, you complain that Trump is innocent because he was not indicted and therefor should not be investigated and that therefor it is false for anyone to denigrate Trump

Trump and Sharpton have been playing in the NYC political arena for years. They even played together pretty opportunistically for both of them. I don't care about what the media game is with Sharpton and Trump. He's just as much a con man as Trump.

Why would I defend the Dems for standing up for Sharpton, just because it would make you happy?

You have no clue what my beliefs are.
You believe in and consistently defend Trump, except you leave yourself an out because it is maybe not really except. You are either in, out or a silent guy like the majority of Republicans in Congress. In any case you are complicit. Twenty years from now you can explain to your grandchildren how they once called people Quislings, but now they just say Trumps.

I believe Trump is at minimum a Con man, that doesn't mean I am whatever you think, believe any politician on either side of the aisle.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-02-2019, 04:13 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
I got you to point out that he too is not convicted or indicted for anything anymore than Trump, you complain that Trump is innocent because he was not indicted and therefor should not be investigated and that therefor it is false for anyone to denigrate Trump

Trump and Sharpton have been playing in the NYC political arena for years. They even played together pretty opportunistically for both of them. I don't care about what the media game is with Sharpton and Trump. He's just as much a con man as Trump.

Why would I defend the Dems for standing up for Sharpton, just because it would make you happy?

You believe in and consistently defend Trump, except you leave yourself an out because it is maybe not really except. You are either in, out or a silent guy like the majority of Republicans in Congress. In any case you are complicit. Twenty years from now you can explain to your grandchildren how they once called people Quislings, but now they just say Trumps.

I believe Trump is at minimum a Con man, that doesn't mean I am whatever you think, believe any politician on either side of the aisle.
i asked you if the dems are bowing to racism when they kiss sharptons
ring. you are working very very hard, to avoid answering that. it has nothing to do with trump, sharpton has been a democratic
kingmaker since long before 2016.

how come you can’t answer that question? chicken, chicken!!
Old 08-02-2019, 04:21 PM   #12
Jim in CT

tomorrow, trump
will tweet that he hates diarrhea, and ten seconds later all the democrats running for president will
be telling us how great diarrhea is, and Liz Warren will announce a plan to provide free diarrhea to all the millennials.

he pulls their strings as masterfully as any puppet master ever has. it’s amazing to watch.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #13
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
i asked you if the dems are bowing to racism when they kiss sharptons
ring. you are working very very hard, to avoid answering that. it has nothing to do with trump, sharpton has been a democratic
kingmaker since long before 2016.

how come you can’t answer that question? chicken, chicken!!
Are you actually a middle school student?
Trump ran for President long before 2016

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-02-2019, 06:05 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Are you actually a middle school student?
Trump ran for President long before 2016
which one of us was brought to their knees by this question...is it bowing to racism, to worship Al Sharpton?

Pete, i admit all of trumps faults, and i didn’t get struck by lightning. what are you afraid will happen, if you just gave me a direct answer?

the day that my beliefs prevent me
from answering a question, is the day i get new beliefs.

it’s a very simple and pertinent question. and it scares you.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #15
Sea Dangles

Quote:

PeteF,do you explain to your grandkids how you are making the world better for them by passing along anti Trump propaganda on a fishing website.🤡?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-03-2019, 03:12 AM   #16
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
which one of us was brought to their knees by this question...is it bowing to racism, to worship Al Sharpton?

Pete, i admit all of trumps faults, and i didn’t get struck by lightning. what are you afraid will happen, if you just gave me a direct answer?

the day that my beliefs prevent me
from answering a question, is the day i get new beliefs.

it’s a very simple and pertinent question. and it scares you.
Your answer is no
Play your game all you want, you find your half truths in the Daily Stormer or whatever extremist blogs you read.

I can cite articles, also not evidence or indictments showing Trump’s chronic racism since the 70s. They exist also, yet Trumplicans, you included, consistently insist he’s not a racist.
https://www.npr.org/templates/transc...ryId=495955920
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64904931608856
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64905190264179
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64905332239905
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64905938700925
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64905975331883

Is Trump a racist?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-03-2019, 05:29 AM   #17
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
PeteF,do you explain to your grandkids how you are making the world better for them by passing along anti Trump propaganda on a fishing website.🤡?
can't you picture him at the supermarket cornering people in the produce aisle demanding to know whether or not they are trumplicans before they can get their tomatoes
Old 08-03-2019, 05:47 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Pete, you’re saying that Al Sharpton isn’t a racist?

Wow.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:57 AM   #19
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

Wow.
Your original question was
Sharpton, Trump and almost all people who live, have some prejudices. They still can be capable of doing good and important things despite that or not.
I’ve watched you “bow” to the racist Trump for years.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-03-2019, 06:00 AM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

Wow.
And you never answered my question?

Is Trump a racist?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-03-2019, 06:12 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your original question was
Sharpton, Trump and almost all people who live, have some prejudices. They still can be capable of doing good and important things despite that or not.
I’ve watched you “bow” to the racist Trump for years.
i agree we all
have prejudices. sharpton doesn’t go beyond that?

you’re a joke.

anything to deflect criticism away from liberals. anything.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:23 AM   #22
Sea Dangles

Not one shred of integrity Jim. Just an agenda by any means.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #23
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
i agree we all
have prejudices. sharpton doesn’t go beyond that?

you’re a joke.

anything to deflect criticism away from liberals. anything.
Is Trump a racist?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-03-2019, 10:03 AM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Is Trump a racist?
i see trump treating people
of all colors equally bad. Sharpton hates whites, especially jews.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:05 AM   #25
Sea Dangles

Are you too stupid to understand that everyone has an opinion? Or just too fascistic too tolerate opposing views perhaps. You just want to bully like your nemesis Trump. Birds of a feather.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:43 AM   #26
detbuch

Quote:
Is Trump a racist?
No. He may be opposed to or antagonistic to a specific person of a specific color, but the reason may not be the color. If he were opposed to EVERY person of that color, and there were not reasons other than color for that opposition, then he would be a racist. He is obviously not discriminatory, "racist," to all people of a given color. In fact, he is supportive and adulatory to many people of various colors, including blacks.

So he is not a racist.