Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-13-2022, 08:17 AM   #121
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Such a bad look for an adult male.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS
Suck my di ck you douchebag.

this will live in infamy.....
Old 10-13-2022, 08:23 AM   #122
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS
Suck my di ck you douchebag.

this will live in infamy.....
you’re forgetting the cornerstone of liberalism….everything is OK when liberals do it.

probably a bunch of in-cel’s.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:25 AM   #123
Jim in CT

Quote:
I'm not holding anyone to different standards. Go see post 103.

If you see a lib. insult a cons. insult them back. Have at it. But the majority of the insults thrown around here are by the Cons. Always has been. SD never added anything other than insults. Snarky Scott hardly ever adds anything but is quick with insults/spelling/grammer corrections, etc. Even Kevin hardly adds anything except memes or comments on spelling. It is not my job to point out every insult.

If you want me to be a moderator here you prob. wouldn't last a day bc all you do is insult people. Go look at the 2 threads I pointed out. You keep ignore that.
for the tenth time, you called me out for sexism when i insulted hilary, but defended pete when he insulted TDFs daughters.

So insulting women is ok when your fellow lefties do it, not on when i do it

different standards.

your back hurt from moving the goalposts so many times on this thread?
Old 10-13-2022, 08:58 AM   #124
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
for the tenth time, you called me out for sexism when i insulted hilary, but defended pete when he insulted TDFs daughters. I told you why he did it. Did you not understand? You want Kevin to be able to insult liberal woman (in jest) and so Pete did the same w/Kevin's daughter (in jest).

So insulting women is ok when your fellow lefties do it, not on when i do it

different standards.

your back hurt from moving the goalposts so many times on this thread?Ok douchebag
Sorry your so upset you sniveling snowflake.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:59 AM   #125
PaulS

Quote:
you’re forgetting the cornerstone of liberalism….everything is OK when liberals do it.

probably a bunch of in-cel’s.
Who is a bunch of incels?
Old 10-13-2022, 09:07 AM   #126
Jim in CT

Quote:
Who is a bunch of incels?
oh i meant you…sorry it was vague.

did you did you hear what happened in Bristol last night? 2 cops murdered, one of them a 35 year old with 2 little
kids and another on the way. Ambushed at a domestic call.

But Let’s have democrats and the media spend another ten years engaged in a non-stop attack on all cops, keep convincing america that cops are a bunch of racist assassins. It will result in some dead cops, but it helps democrats win elections even if it’s a lie, so it’s a small price to pay.

defund the police! the border is secure! crime is down! the economy is healthy! orange man bad! Hooray!
Old 10-13-2022, 09:09 AM   #127
PaulS

Quote:
oh i meant you…sorry it was vague.

did you did you hear what happened in Bristol last night? 2 cops murdered, one of them a 35 year old with 2 little
kids and another on the way. Ambushed at a domestic call.

But Let’s have democrats and the media spend another ten years engaged in a non-stop attack on all cops, keep convincing america that cops are a bunch of racist assassins. It will result in some dead cops, but it helps democrats win elections even if it’s a lie, so it’s a small price to pay.

defund the police! the border is secure! crime is down! the economy is healthy! orange man bad! Hooray!
So I'm an incel?

That is hilarious. Is there any wonder you have no friends.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:09 AM   #128
Jim in CT

Quote:
Sorry your so upset you sniveling snowflake.
yes you told me pete was responding to a previous insult. therefore his sexist insult was ok.

when insulted hilary, i was also responding to a specific previous insult ( calling americans deplorable and irredeemable). But that was sexist.

you’re proving my point. You are on with pete’s i suits when hes responding to a previous insult, but it’s not ok when i do the same exact thing.

because he’s a liberal, so it’s ok when he does it.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:10 AM   #129
Jim in CT

Quote:
So I'm an incel?

That is hilarious. Is there any wonder you have no friends.
yes. and apparently one who’s also slow on the uptake if you still don’t get it.

now i called you that, in response to insults you lobbed at me. Which you said was acceptable when pete does it. So…
Old 10-13-2022, 09:11 AM   #130
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Once again, one daughter

And I didn’t insult Liberal Women, it was a harmless “Let me guess, not my president” meme

Pete threw a little shade, I rolled with it, let it go
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-13-2022, 09:12 AM   #131
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Once again, one daughter

And I didn’t insult Liberal Women, it was a harmless “Let me guess, not my president” meme

Pete threw a little shade, I rolled with it, let it go
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no, you didn’t insult liberal women, and you handled it gracefully. better than i did.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:16 AM   #132
PaulS

Quote:
yes you told me pete was responding to a previous insult. therefore his sexist insult was ok.

when insulted hilary, i was also responding to a specific previous insult ( calling americans deplorable and irredeemable). But that was sexist.

you’re proving my point. You are on with pete’s i suits when hes responding to a previous insult, but it’s not ok when i do the same exact thing.

because he’s a liberal, so it’s ok when he does it.
Your insults are misogynistic. That what is it when you comment on woman's looks. Like you use to do with Hillary, Rachel M. Etc.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:18 AM   #133
PaulS

Quote:
yes. and apparently one who’s also slow on the uptake if you still don’t get it.

now i called you that, in response to insults you lobbed at me. Which you said was acceptable when pete does it. So…
And I laughed bc you are an angry clown who has no friends here.

Youre more upset about what you view as Pete's insult than Kevin is. Isn't that the definition of a snowflake?