Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-01-2022, 10:07 AM   #661
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Stay tuned Jim will beat that dead horse to death.
Jim likes to hang his hat on Lowest common denominator with comparisons like Yugo and a Ferrari . Yelling how did I lie their both cars and have 4 wheels

while Ignoring all the finer details that actual show how different they were made, who was involved why they were involved and what lengths they went to archive their objective

He stops at 4 wheels
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-01-2022, 01:36 PM   #662
Jim in CT

Quote:
Stay tuned Jim will beat that dead horse to death.
you tell me why it’s ok when democrats do it, i’ll stop bringing it up. how’s that.i keep asking wayne, he keeps dodging. you up for explaining why it’s ok when a handful of democrats try to overturn an election they lost, but the end of democracy when trump does it?
Old 10-01-2022, 01:59 PM   #663
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Told you Wayne.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5588C5FA-FB6B-42D8-BE10-6E059E365179.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	69216  
Old 10-01-2022, 02:11 PM   #664
PaulS

Quote:
Told you Wayne.
It's not like it surprised anybody
Old 10-02-2022, 05:00 AM   #665
scottw

Quote:
Told you Wayne.
no shortage of candidates for this award around here.....
Old 10-02-2022, 05:03 AM   #666
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Lowest common denominator

Yelling how did I lie their both cars and have 4 wheels

while Ignoring all the finer details

gold
Old 10-02-2022, 06:50 AM   #667
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim likes to hang his hat on Lowest common denominator with comparisons like Yugo and a Ferrari . Yelling how did I lie their both cars and have 4 wheels

while Ignoring all the finer details that actual show how different they were made, who was involved why they were involved and what lengths they went to archive their objective

He stops at 4 wheels
no, you stop at 4 wheels. i specified what they did and what their goal
was. You’re trying to argue that because the details are different, that means they weren’t trying to overturn an election.

How’s this for stopping too soon? you bash rubio and desantis for voting against hurricane aid, but you conveniently fail to mention that they did so because of all the unrelated pork that scumbag politicians snuck in there. That’s not deceptive? Trying to imply that they don’t care about hurricane victims?

no two events are alike in every detail. that doesn’t mean that congressional democrats didn’t try to overturn a free and fair election in 2016.

You engage in what about-ism all the time, you do it constantly. but it’s always ok when you do it.

I’ve asked 50 ones what makes you different from a cultist, 50 times to detail why democrats didn’t try to overturn that election. you never respond except with vague insults.

You criticize me for stopping to soon, when all you do is lib baseless insults and cry “what about-ism”.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:05 AM   #668
Pete F.
Canceled

There’s nothing the same about Trumplicans political rhetoric

Trumps probable Vice Presidential candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."

This rhetoric is dangerous and unacceptable.

The term for this sort of rhetoric is “accusation in a mirror,” and scholars of genocide identify it as a major warning sign when political leaders start talking like this.

But the poor victim will find a whatabout
Old 10-02-2022, 09:51 AM   #669
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
There’s nothing the same about Trumplicans political rhetoric

Trumps probable Vice Presidential candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."

This rhetoric is dangerous and unacceptable.

The term for this sort of rhetoric is “accusation in a mirror,” and scholars of genocide identify it as a major warning sign when political leaders start talking like this.

But the poor victim will find a whatabout
where did you hear that she’s the probable running mate? i’d love to see where you got that.

meanwhile bidens actual running mate sucked her way to the top, put drug users in prison while laughing about her own drug use, and is a cackling, unserious clown.

And Biden said republicans want blacks back in chains. so like everything else, outrageous lies are fine when democrats tell them.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:13 AM   #670
scottw

Quote:

Trumps probable Vice Presidential candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene:

according to you he's a lock to be in jail for life until he's executed...soooo...guess we don't have to worry about this scenario
Old 10-02-2022, 03:06 PM   #671
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
where did you hear that she’s the probable running mate? i’d love to see where you got that.

meanwhile bidens actual running mate sucked her way to the top, put drug users in prison while laughing about her own drug use, and is a cackling, unserious clown.

And Biden said republicans want blacks back in chains. so like everything else, outrageous lies are fine when democrats tell them.

where did you hear that she’s the probable running mate

There you go again ! Petes point went right over your head ? And you ignored Greene’s words typical

Yet your response is nothing short of deflection and of course misogynistic hallmarks of a true fill in the blanks C. T. M. R
Old 10-02-2022, 04:30 PM   #672
scottw

Quote:

outrageous lies are fine when democrats tell them.
this is true....
Old 10-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #673
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is true....
nice to have a VP say that hurricane relief will be based on
gender and equity.

you elect a cackling, low iq pole dancer, this is what you get.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:26 PM   #674
PaulS

Quote:

you elect a cackling, low iq pole dancer, this is what you get.
Classy, but I'm not surprised.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:31 AM   #675
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Classy, but I'm not surprised.
yes yes, but calling someone a #^&#^&#^&#^& for accurately pointing out the reason why someone voted a certain way) that actually is classy! When you start the vulgarities….no problemo.

She’s a skank paul, who slept her way to the top while coming up in the CA ranks. It’s true whether you happen to like it it not. And she constantly humiliates herself, probably like Palin would have had McCain won, because she’s nowhere near up for this. She’s an absolute laughingstock.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:11 AM   #676
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
When you start the vulgarities….no problemo.

She’s a skank paul, who slept her way to the top while coming up in the CA ranks. It’s true whether you happen to like it it not. And she constantly humiliates herself, probably like Palin would have had McCain won, because she’s nowhere near up for this. She’s an absolute laughingstock.
Poor victim, just think the Democrats can use Trump's legal arguments and have Kamala Harris decide for herself who wins in 2024.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-03-2022, 07:49 AM   #677
wdmso

Quote:
this is true....

To bad you 2 never post actual lies you just make stuff up calling it a lie

Which in fact , is called a LIE . And you live in reality
Old 10-03-2022, 07:57 AM   #678
Jim in CT

Quote:

To bad you 2 never post actual lies you just make stuff up calling it a lie

Which in fact , is called a LIE . And you live in reality
stacey abrams saying that her previous election was stolen due to racism, Biden saying republicans want to put blacks back in chains, all democrats saying that conservatives want to treat women like cattle, you denying that democrats tried to undermine Trump’s 2016 win…these are all laughable, outrageous lies. but you cannot admit it, because you can’t admit anything that doesn’t serve your side.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:39 PM   #679
wdmso

Quote:
stacey abrams saying that her previous election was stolen due to racism, Biden saying republicans want to put blacks back in chains, all democrats saying that conservatives want to treat women like cattle, you denying that democrats tried to undermine Trump’s 2016 win…these are all laughable, outrageous lies. but you cannot admit it, because you can’t admit anything that doesn’t serve your side.
“I’m not going to mince words with you all,” Greene said. “Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings.”
She gave two purported examples. One was the young man run over and killed in North Dakota by, as she framed it, “a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.
“Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” she added.

But but the fat black lady said
Old 10-04-2022, 05:09 AM   #680
scottw

Quote:
“a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.
“Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” she added.

democrats are great...watch till the end...

Old 10-04-2022, 05:41 AM   #681
Jim in CT

Quote:
“I’m not going to mince words with you all,” Greene said. “Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings.”
She gave two purported examples. One was the young man run over and killed in North Dakota by, as she framed it, “a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.

cod you’re going to point to a conservative nut job extremist and claim
she represents all republicans, then i can do the same.

Hilary said republicans are deplorable, Biden said we want to put blacks back in chains, Ihan Omar said 9/11 was some people who did something and that jews are all about the benjamin’s. AOC every time she opens her stupid fat red mouth, Hank Johnson said Guam
is going to tip over, how many examples do you want?! there are some looks and jerks on both sides. I have news for you, you’re as extremist as anyone in the right. The left is never,,ever wrong to you, no matter what. it doesn’t matter to you what someone says or does, all that matters is which side they’re ion. if they’re on the left, everything they say and do is good. no matter what. go ahead and deny that’s your view of the world.

you have nut jobs on your side too. you just won’t admit it.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:53 AM   #682
scottw

Quote:

you have nut jobs on your side too. you just won’t admit it.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:41 AM   #683
Jim in CT

Quote:
the left is flawless, perfect. The right is defined not by dan crenshaw or Tim Scott, but only by Marjorie Taylor Green. She IS the GOP, every single republican loves her and is accountable for what she says.

And no democrat has ever been immoral. the world is exactly that simple.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-04-2022 at 07:09 AM..
Old 10-04-2022, 07:44 AM   #684
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
cod you’re going to point to a conservative nut job extremist and claim
she represents all republicans
This reckless demagogue was invited by GOPLeader to join him recently when the House GOP agenda was released. RepMTG is no fringe figure among House Republicans. They're proud to have her as a prominent member of the team. And none, I wager, will criticize her for this.

It won’t be long before the defacto leader of the Republican Party announces her as his VP.

If you think that’s improbable, remember when a reality tv star took an escalator ride and the political consensus about him.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-04-2022, 07:46 AM   #685
scottw

Quote:

This reckless demagogue was invited .....

how many times did sharpton visit the white house?
Old 10-04-2022, 07:52 AM   #686
scottw

Quote:

remember when a reality tv star took an escalator ride

remember when a muppet fell up the stairs, off the bike, shook hands with nobody repeatedly, asked a guy in a wheelchair to stand up and a recently deceased woman to respond to his call.....
Old 10-04-2022, 07:55 AM   #687
scottw

Quote:

stacey abrams saying that her previous election was stolen...
and fetal heartbeats are manufactured to fool mothers into thinking that's a life....she's the bestest and brightest
Old 10-04-2022, 08:15 AM   #688
Jim in CT

Quote:
how many times did sharpton visit the white house?
as often as the tour guides. Obama openly said Sharpton was his “point man” on race relations.

Hooray!
Old 10-04-2022, 08:16 AM   #689
Jim in CT

Quote:
remember when a muppet fell up the stairs, off the bike, shook hands with nobody repeatedly, asked a guy in a wheelchair to stand up and a recently deceased woman to respond to his call.....
now he’s “sort of Puerto Rican”…

Stand up, Chuck! Chuck, stand up!

Forgot about that one!!
Old 10-04-2022, 08:21 AM   #690
Jim in CT

Quote:

who said fat, besides you? did someone bring that up? or are you, as usual, pretending that someone said something they never said?